Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121270 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2020, 09:43:19 PM »
Where's the evidence of the rape conviction and where's the evidence he exposed himself and masturbated in front of children in Portugal?
The mother of the child said so.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2020, 09:45:02 PM »
Basically it seems to me that you believe the German police are perpetuating a giant fraud on the world.  Could you explain why they would do this?

In which case why have I referred to and relied upon the BKA website? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2020, 09:46:09 PM »

She would be better talking to law enforcement than SF.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2020, 09:47:52 PM »
Neither has CB's.
Why are you disregarding what German officials’ evidence show?  To me, it seems that German police came across material of Madeleine, while investigating the case of Inga Gehricke.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2020, 09:47:54 PM »
Evidence has been provided but unless he did it in front of you I dont think you would accept it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53DQ_DFewo&feature=youtu.be

These people need to take it up with law enforcement then especially now they can put a name to the face.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2020, 09:49:04 PM »
Cite please.

Are you saying you aren't aware of this..

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2020, 09:51:55 PM »
Why are you disregarding what German officials’ evidence show?  To me, it seems that German police came across material of Madeleine, while investigating the case of Inga Gehricke.

Where are the coordinates from German officials placing CB and his phone in close proximity to 5A?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2020, 09:55:50 PM »
Are you saying you aren't aware of this..

Where are the press reports from Germany and Portugal  reporting on the trial and conviction? 

Offline Anthro

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2020, 09:59:47 PM »
Where are the coordinates from German officials placing CB and his phone in close proximity to 5A?
Holly, why are you questioning the coordinates?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2020, 10:01:48 PM »
Where are the press reports from Germany and Portugal  reporting on the trial and conviction?
Read the Guardian article....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2020, 10:09:04 PM »

Why would you trust press reports...why are you not insisting on official court documents...originals..not copies..with certified official translation from a recognised licenced court translator...you seem to have gone a bit sloppy

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2020, 10:11:26 PM »
In which case why have I referred to and relied upon the BKA website?
What DO you think is going on then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2020, 10:11:49 PM »

Where did you read this ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2020, 10:12:28 PM »
Read the Guardian article....

I've read it previously and used the search facility for the German paper but unable to turn anything up for the rape:

https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/suche/