Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2020, 10:13:55 PM »
Why would you trust press reports...why are you not insisting on official court documents...originals..not copies..with certified official translation from a recognised licenced court translator...you seem to have gone a bit sloppy

Press reports would be a start to show a trial actually took place.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2020, 10:16:03 PM »
And yet it seems the Portuguese convicted him of fuel theft?

Portugal is a modern democratic country where the rule of law applies.  Its not some under developed, lawless, sub-saharan African state.
[/b]
Really? I suggest you study and familiarise yourself with these areas.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2020, 10:16:06 PM »
How would you go about finding a press report of a rape in Germany in which neither the accused nor the victim are named?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2020, 10:16:31 PM »

If you think it didn't you must be daft...read the Guardian

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2020, 10:19:02 PM »
How would you go about finding a press report of a rape in Germany in which neither the accused nor the victim are named?

Theres a German reporter who followed the case closely...I could dig her name out but I really can't be bothered.
If holly wants to think this is all another 911hoax she's best left to it

Bettina Thoenes, a reporter for the Braunschweiger Zeitung, who followed the rape trial, described him as “a man of intelligent appearance, dressed in a simple grey shirt and slightly oversized jeans”. She said he was eloquent, and quoted frequently from legal text books
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 10:23:23 PM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2020, 10:28:02 PM »
If you think it didn't you must be daft...read the Guardian

I've read the Guardian article twice Davel.  It refers to a journalist by the name of Bettina Thoenes who it claims reported on the trial for the following paper but a search doesn't turn up anything on the rape.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2020, 10:28:17 PM »
Theres a German reporter who followed the case closely...I could dig her name out but I really can't be bothered.
If holly wants to think this is all another 911hoax she's best left to it

Bettina Thoenes, a reporter for the Braunschweiger Zeitung, who followed the rape trial, described him as “a man of intelligent appearance, dressed in a simple grey shirt and slightly oversized jeans”. She said he was eloquent, and quoted frequently from legal text books
How do you know this woman actually exists?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2020, 10:29:41 PM »
I've read the Guardian article twice Davel.  It refers to a journalist by the name of Bettina Thoenes who it claims reported on the trial for the following paper but a search doesn't turn up anything on the rape.

It's all being hushed up by the Illuminati ...but the Guardian report said they had seen the court papers...best read it again

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2020, 10:29:57 PM »
Shes on Facebook, why not send her a message and ask her if she’s part of the conspiracy?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2020, 10:32:43 PM »
you don’t look very hard do you?
https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/braunschweig/article227897265/Vergewaltigungsprozess-Gericht-setzt-Verfahren-nicht-aus.html

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline Venturi Swirl