Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2020, 10:44:56 PM »
Is that enough evidence that the rape trial actually happened or do we think these reports were faked back in December, in preparation for the massive hoax now being perpetrated by the German authorities?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2020, 10:47:53 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2020, 10:48:23 PM »
Where's the verdict?
You’re quite lazy aren’t you? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2020, 10:49:46 PM »
Where's the verdict?

This is from the German paper...the verdict

BRUNSWICK.   The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is investigating Maddie McCann's case against a German who was convicted of rape.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2020, 10:51:33 PM »
Is that enough evidence that the rape trial actually happened or do we think these reports were faked back in December, in preparation for the massive hoax now being perpetrated by the German authorities?

Where's the ref to the rape on the BKA website:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11633.msg601327#msg601327

Thanks for turning up the articles re the court case but Where's the verdict? 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2020, 10:52:51 PM »
Where's the ref to the rape on the BKA website:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11633.msg601327#msg601327

Thanks for turning up the articles re the court case but Where's the verdict?
For the THIRD time here is the verdict.  Are you blind, lazy or just trolling?

https://www.morgenpost.de/vermischtes/article227939701/Sieben-Jahre-Haft-wegen-brutaler-Vergewaltigung-in-Portugal.html

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2020, 11:24:00 PM »
For the THIRD time here is the verdict.  Are you blind, lazy or just trolling?

https://www.morgenpost.de/vermischtes/article227939701/Sieben-Jahre-Haft-wegen-brutaler-Vergewaltigung-in-Portugal.html

Thanks.  First time I've seen the verdict.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2020, 11:46:34 PM »
It’s the third time I’ve posted it this evening but you’re welcome.  Now you have to figure out a way of dismissing it.  Good night.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2020, 07:31:25 AM »
Now we have established that your claim that Breukner is just a petty criminal is wrong....your claim that a search for the rape in the German papers is wrong...do you understand that now

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2020, 07:46:11 AM »
Now we have established that your claim that Breukner is just a petty criminal is wrong....your claim that a search for the rape in the German papers is wrong...do you understand that now

You obviously don't read my posts. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2020, 07:49:11 AM »
You obviously don't read my posts.

im not sure you do...so from that I presume you have admitted you are wrong..

I dont see anty post by you admitting you are wrong

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2020, 08:00:43 AM »
im not sure you do...so from that I presume you have admitted you are wrong..

I dont see anty post by you admitting you are wrong

Wrong about what?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2020, 08:02:27 AM »
Wrong about what?
Dovyou consider the brutal and sadistic rape of a 72 year old woman to be “petty crime”?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2020, 08:05:37 AM »
Wrong about what?

that he was merely a petty criminal