Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2020, 08:05:50 AM »
Dovyou consider the brutal and sadistic rape of a 72 year old woman to be “petty crime”?

I think you and I have been here before when I described CB as having a "very dodgy" past and you chose to omit "very"? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2020, 08:07:02 AM »
I've read the Guardian article twice Davel.  It refers to a journalist by the name of Bettina Thoenes who it claims reported on the trial for the following paper but a search doesn't turn up anything on the rape.

a search does tiurn up the details of the rape

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2020, 08:11:59 AM »
a search does tiurn up the details of the rape

I know VS turned up yesterday.  I've never denied the rape charge just sought further clarification. 

Myster will confirm very early on I pointed out (wrongly according to Myster) that CB lived in close proximity to the victim.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2020, 08:16:44 AM »
I know VS turned up yesterday.  I've never denied the rape charge just sought further clarification. 

Myster will confirm very early on I pointed out (wrongly according to Myster) that CB lived in close proximity to the victim.

You claimed he was only guilty of petty crimes...rape is not a petty crime...therefore you were denying the rape. its no use denying it...your posts are all there

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2020, 08:20:59 AM »
You claimed he was only guilty of petty crimes...rape is not a petty crime...therefore you were denying the rape. its no use denying it...your posts are all there

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11593.msg596339#msg596339

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2020, 08:23:46 AM »

I've put him down as a burglar but I'm not sure if he has convictions for burglary? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2020, 08:25:47 AM »
I've put him down as a burglar but I'm not sure if he has convictions for burglary?

Well now you know he has  a rape conviction so he is not just  a petty criminal

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2020, 08:25:52 AM »
I think you and I have been here before when I described CB as having a "very dodgy" past and you chose to omit "very"?
A couple of days you described him as a petty criminal and you had seen no evidence of a conviction for rape.  Why are you re-writing history?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2020, 08:28:01 AM »
It's all tabloid/media fodder imo which you see with all these cases.  The tabloids would have us believe Amanda Knox was involved in the murder of Meredith Kercher on the basis she performed some cartwheels shortly afterwards:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/amanda-knox-did-cartwheels-after-merediths-death-28468668.html

I doubt very much his previous amounts to anything other than petty crime.
^^^^. your words.  Were you drunk when you wrote them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2020, 08:32:46 AM »
Well now you know he has  a rape conviction so he is not just  a petty criminal

The rape conviction is yet to be imposed.

To date his prison sentences are commensurate with petty crime. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2020, 08:34:50 AM »
The rape conviction is yet to be imposed.

pathetic excuse...the conviction has been made on strong evidence...not sure why you want to make excuses for such  a vile person.

he has  aconviction for paedophilia in germany ...if you dont want to accept the truth thats fine
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 08:36:54 AM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2020, 08:35:17 AM »
^^^^. your words.  Were you drunk when you wrote them?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2020, 08:37:58 AM »

did he not serve a prison sentence for paedophilia in germany..is that a petty crime too

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2020, 08:39:28 AM »
pathetic excuse...the conviction has been made on strong evidence...not sure why you want to make excuses for such  a vile person.

he has  aconviction for paedophilia in germany ...if you dont want to accept the truth thats fine

How am I making excuses for him when on 4th June I made the following post:

We're talking a sparsely populated area with a 'new' suspect who had two distinctive vehicles and made/received mobile calls in the area some 1/2 hours before MM went missing. He was a known burglar/drug dealer/sex offender.  OG have had some 7 years and 12 million and this is what they've come up with but no charges!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2020, 08:41:21 AM »
did he not serve a prison sentence for paedophilia in germany..is that a petty crime too

The length of sentence is usually a reliable determinant of severity.