Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline The General

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #165 on: July 06, 2020, 02:05:14 PM »
As you've posted it and think it's important could you explain what....no urgent suspicion...means
Well it's clearly lost in translation. He meant there's no real urgency.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 02:07:58 PM by Eleanor »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #166 on: July 06, 2020, 02:09:37 PM »
As you've posted it and think it's important could you explain what....no urgent suspicion...means

Just what it says....no urgent suspicion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #167 on: July 06, 2020, 02:10:13 PM »
I agree..because he's locked up..so nothing of interest in the article

Offline jassi

« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2020, 02:10:35 PM »

Apart from at the beginning there never seems to have been any urgency about the case, which is strange. If a live child is being sought, you would have thought there would be the utmost urgency.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2020, 02:12:58 PM »

Just what it says....no urgent suspicion.

It doesn't make any sense...as the general has pointed out

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #170 on: July 06, 2020, 02:45:09 PM »
I understand that...there was a rape in Portugal that resulted in a suspended sentence...that doesn't make rape a petty crime.
Just to clear up the supposed misunderstanding do you see paedophilia as a petty crime

I was referring to the charge sheet presented by the DM and a reference to:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8417001/Portugal-NEVER-interviewed-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-disappearance.html

'The German was known to police in Portugal, but for petty crimes he'd been convicted of which didn't raise any alarm bells in May 2007.'

I'm not going to answer your question when my posts make quite clear my views on paedophilia and all you're attempting to do is score cheap points.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »
It doesn't make any sense...as the general has pointed out

Well, a month ago they had him tried and convicted it seemed as if he was the abductor.

Now it seems to me they are losing interest as nothing is urgent any more as in they haven't got what they were hoping to get.

IMO its the boy from Cologne they were more interested in ...but Maddie is known worldwide and it paid off because the UK Media jumped on it straight away

It makes you wonder as well what part SY are playing in all this....why are they asking for more money.

What part are they playing I doubt very much they are paying the germans or putting up the reward money.

When it seems like the germans doing all the work

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2020, 02:55:16 PM »
DCI Mark Cranwell is on record saying the MET had worked on the CB theory for 2 years! 

I think the public appeal amounted to a fishing expedition hoping that someone or something would turn up.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2020, 02:56:18 PM »
Wrong about MM’s age or wrong that it was a discussion about breast feeding?
Wrong about the age Madeleine was at the time of the discussion and who knows what was being discussed though it was probably something dodgy as you'd expect when two paedo dads get together for a chinwag*.

*Joke.

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2020, 02:57:17 PM »
Sentences are usually commensurate with the severity of  crimes committed.  Save the rape charge to date CB's custodial sentences have amounted to months as opposed to years/decades/life.

The rape charge is yet to be imposed.  If/when imposed it amounts to 7 years when the maximum possible is 15 years.  I have asked previously why such a lenient sentence when the crime appears to involve aggravating factors such as pre-planning and "torture"?
You're asking the wrong people mate
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2020, 03:18:42 PM »
I was referring to the charge sheet presented by the DM and a reference to:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8417001/Portugal-NEVER-interviewed-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-disappearance.html

'The German was known to police in Portugal, but for petty crimes he'd been convicted of which didn't raise any alarm bells in May 2007.'

I'm not going to answer your question when my posts make quite clear my views on paedophilia and all you're attempting to do is score cheap points.

You do your credibility more damage by not answerring the question

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2020, 03:26:01 PM »
DCI Mark Cranwell is on record saying the MET had worked on the CB theory for 2 years! 

I think the public appeal amounted to a fishing expedition hoping that someone or something would turn up.

I think something has turned up...the concrete evidence...we will just have to wait and see.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2020, 03:38:30 PM »
You do your credibility more damage by not answerring the question

I refuse to get embroiled in your attempt to goad and score cheap points save to say if you think my posts could in any way be seen to condone child sex abuse, in any form, I could level the same accusation at yourself over child neglect in terms of the Mc's leaving their 3 young children night after night in an unsecured apartment.

We'll leave it there.

Any further posts re accusing other members of condoning child sex abuse/neglect will be removed on sight.  Repeat offenders will receive warning points.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2020, 03:50:15 PM »
I refuse to get embroiled in your attempt to goad and score cheap points save to say if you think my posts could in any way be seen to condone child sex abuse, in any form, I could level the same accusation at yourself over child neglect in terms of the Mc's leaving their 3 young children night after night in an unsecured apartment.

We'll leave it there.

Any further posts re accusing other members of condoning child sex abuse/neglect will be removed on sight.  Repeat offenders will receive warning points.
Not condoning - minimising, playing down.  You are going to some lengths to portray CB as nothing more than a petty criminal.  Why?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2020, 03:50:27 PM »

We'll leave it there.

I don't think the McCanns should have left their children..so please do not accuse me of condoning child negelect.
I hope you will remove on sight anymore posts accusing me of condoning child neglect