Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121298 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2020, 06:09:45 PM »
Hewlett’s criminal record was just as horrific, we had stories from friends and he wasn’t far from PDL on the 3rd of May yet he had no part in Madeleine’s disappearance. Brueckner could be another Hewlett.

There is no concrete evidence or the German police would have charged him.

You come across desperate that CHristian Bruerbeck won’t be charged: why is that?

Don’t you think given his previous, plus the evidence they have so far makes him a prime suspect? Or do you think he should get away with it, even though you’ve no idea at all where he was that night? His phone placed him outside: he has no alibi...yet you roar that he’s not guilty until proven so. How do you think police find suspects before charging them? They’re not guilty until they’ve been to court.

Every single person I’ve spoken to have all said he’s a despicable, vile paedophile (and that’s been proven — he even pleaded guilty) so why do you take this stance?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:38:46 PM by John »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2020, 06:10:03 PM »
I don't want him to suffer any kind of accident.  I want him cossetted in cotton wool ... I don't want a thing to happen to a hair of his head.  I want to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann or anyone else he might have some knowledge about and like the Germans, until eliminated by the evidence, he is my prime suspect too at the moment.

"eliminated by the evidence "

What evidence is there of him entering  the apartment via a window- grabbing MBM leaving via same window . Running off into the night  with a 'sleeping' 4 year old child with not one witness? Would you like to take a stab at pinpointing when this could have occurred within the T9 Timeline?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2020, 06:14:50 PM »
"eliminated by the evidence "

What evidence is there of him entering  the apartment via a window- grabbing MBM leaving via same window . Running off into the night  with a 'sleeping' 4 year old child with not one witness? Would you like to take a stab at pinpointing when this could have occurred within the T9 Timeline?

How do you know he entered and left via the window?

We’re you there?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2020, 06:16:05 PM »
If ,as seems more and more likely, the German police never have enough concrete evidence to charge Brueckner with a part in Madeleine’s disappearance would those who think he is guilty accept the termination of Operation Grange ?

These things take time...do you think they’d wrap it up within days? Please, don’t be silly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2020, 06:18:43 PM »

You come across desperate that CHristian Bruerbeck won’t be charged: why is that?

Don’t you think given his previous, plus the evidence they have so far makes him a prime suspect? Or do you think he should get away with it, even though you’ve no idea at all where he was that night? His phone placed him outside: he has no alibi...yet you roar that he’s not guilty until proven so. How do you think police find suspects before charging them? They’re not guilty until they’ve been to court.

Every single person I’ve spoken to have all said he’s a despicable, vile paedophile (and that’s been proven — he even pleaded guilty) so why do you take this stance?

He lived in the area so why wouldn't his phone be with him?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:39:13 PM by John »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2020, 06:18:52 PM »
I don't think he's involved in MM's disappeance.

I've always thought OG will be wound up next year when MM turns 18 yoa.

You don’t think Jeremy Bamber is guilty, either, despite him being found guilty 35 years ago & having lost several appeals...

Offline barrier

« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2020, 06:20:23 PM »

How do you know he entered and left via the window?

We’re you there?

"I'm not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily."

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/mccann-family-reverse-story-over-break-in-evidence-26327114.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2020, 06:20:58 PM »
Madeleine is ward of court, imo thats the reason OG can't go with her death, its up to the court to decide, obviously no evidence or the Germans haven't produced it.

Being a ward of court has nothing whatsoever to do with finding the murderer of MM, and the German police update regularly to say CB killed her...

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2020, 06:24:00 PM »

Being a ward of court has nothing whatsoever to do with finding the murderer of MM, and the German police update regularly to say CB killed her...

They say he killed her but can't even arrest him for questioning. That's a load of bollox!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2020, 06:29:53 PM »
Hewlett’s criminal record was just as horrific, we had stories from friends and he wasn’t far from PDL on the 3rd of May yet he had no part in Madeleine’s disappearance. Brueckner could be another Hewlett.

There is no concrete evidence or the German police would have charged him.

The German police have said they do indeed have evidence CB killed Maddie, and even know how he did it

Maybe you’re not au fait with criminal proceedings, but the police like to obtain every bit of evidence before charging a prime suspect with murder.

They’re not going to publicly reveal everything they know...they’re not THICK. They don’t reveal everything for nonentities to start posting ludicrous “armchair detective” disputes that he may be innocent on website forums...

Your views are of no relevance...and when CB is charged they’ll still be irrelevant.

You don’t know him

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2020, 06:33:44 PM »
It's all tabloid/media fodder imo which you see with all these cases.  The tabloids would have us believe Amanda Knox was involved in the murder of Meredith Kercher on the basis she performed some cartwheels shortly afterwards:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/amanda-knox-did-cartwheels-after-merediths-death-28468668.html

I doubt very much his previous amounts to anything other than petty crime.

There was a whole heap more evidence against that Fox woman than cartwheels

You seem to always side with the accused or convicted: why is that?

Aftearl all,  SOMEONE murdered these victims...yet you say the prime suspects never did....weird.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2020, 06:34:15 PM »

update regularly to say CB killed her...

Keep up ...they seem to be backtracking now.

Despite the recent call for witnesses to "Case number XY ... unresolved", the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig does not have enough incriminating material in Madeleine McCann's case for an arrest warrant against the German Christian B. "Spiegel" reports this, citing the responsible public prosecutor Christian Wolters. He is quoted as saying that "there is currently no urgent suspicion". The investigators presented 43-year-old B. as a suspect at the beginning of June. The sex offender, who has been convicted several times, is silent on the allegations.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2020, 06:38:30 PM »
Then I think your judgement is extremely poor....unless you think rape and paedophilia are trivial...and then I know your judgement is poor

If Holly thinks child sex abuse and raping/torturing an elderly woman is trivial It makes one wonder what she thinks of Bamber shooting dead all his family? Maybe she thinks it was a peccadillo and he should have just got a slapped wrist...

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2020, 06:41:04 PM »
What on EARTH are you on about?  On what grounds have you decided that his convictions for child abuse and rape are bogus?

Holly hasn’t assimilated it, maybe?

Same way she point blank refuses to believe what JB did.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2020, 06:42:55 PM »
Thats merely your opinion...and imo an opinion based on ignorance

Strange how he denies facts the German police have stated...