Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121282 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2020, 08:33:50 PM »
Then if he is released he may well be arrested...we will have to wait and see. The point is there is no urgency to arrest or question him at the moment

Let's face it, had there been any incriminating evidence on him they would have wheeled it out long ago for the world to see. As it is, the German prosecutors are looking distinctly silly imo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2020, 08:38:26 PM »
Let's face it, had there been any incriminating evidence on him they would have wheeled it out long ago for the world to see. As it is, the German prosecutors are looking distinctly silly imo.

I obviously dont agree and have explained several times why the germans want to keep thier powder dry. We will see.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2020, 08:38:36 PM »

Not as silly as The PJ.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2020, 08:40:09 PM »
That report is actually interesting and explains a lot...

It took the police 13 YEARS before the Portuguese police gave over Christian Buerbecks’s DNA to German police.

I’m not a conspirator, but given how corrupt some of the Portuguese have been in the past, and how they cover up those in top ranks, it makes one wonder how they allowed CB free reign to do almost what he wanted out there...and how they didn’t even question him after Maddie disappeared.

Why would that be, I wonder?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #259 on: July 06, 2020, 08:40:34 PM »
The McCanns couldn't get out of Portugal quick enough and only slipped back to attend the libel trial involving Amaral. They themselves have made no attempt to search for Maddie in the country unlike the Needhams who travelled constantly to Kos to search for their child.

I disagree with all that too. Its all been discussed before.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #260 on: July 06, 2020, 08:44:09 PM »
That report is actually interesting and explains a lot...

It took the police 13 YEARS before the Portuguese police gave over Christian Buerbecks’s DNA to German police.

I’m not a conspirator, but given how corrupt some of the Portuguese have been in the past, and how they cover up those in top ranks, it makes one wonder how they allowed CB free reign to do almost what he wanted out there...and how they didn’t even question him after Maddie disappeared.

Why would that be, I wonder?

Hope it was just incompetence.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2020, 08:44:14 PM »
Just in case you missed it the first time

https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/braunschweig/article227939701/Sieben-Jahre-Haft-wegen-brutaler-Vergewaltigung-in-Portugal.html

Someone’s a sucker for punishment...

How can’t anyone understand CB was charged and convicted of rape?!
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2020, 08:44:59 PM »
The McCanns couldn't get out of Portugal quick enough and only slipped back to attend the libel trial involving Amaral. They themselves have made no attempt to search for Maddie in the country unlike the Needhams who travelled constantly to Kos to search for their child.
I think your comment is false. Kate has gone back to PdL many times, because she said it is the place where she felt closest to Madeleine.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2020, 08:46:19 PM »
This is from the German paper...the verdict

BRUNSWICK.   The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is investigating Maddie McCann's case against a German who was convicted of rape.

I read he admitted killing Maddie..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2020, 08:48:24 PM »

the lead detective in teh Needham case didnt write a book accusing the Needhams of guilt. Amaral made sure the McCanns were not welcome in portugal

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2020, 09:02:34 PM »

I expect they're busy ploughing through the irrelevances their appeal for information triggered. Such as how he stared at someone;

A British mother-of-one has claimed Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'targeted her' a month after the British three-year old went missing.

Angie Dawes was 32 when she said Brueckner suddenly appeared in the Portuguese village of Foral, Silves, where her family lived...

Ms Dawes told The Sun the paedophile did odd jobs at her family's gated £200,000 home in exchange for showers and meals.

At one point she remembered Brueckner was so obviously staring at her that her father made a comment about him liking her.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8395507/British-woman-claims-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-targeted-her.html

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #266 on: July 06, 2020, 10:12:49 PM »
For the benefit of my fellow mods, I have restored this post as it is a direct translation from the German NTV Panorama article.

I find it very interesting that the Germans have picked up on this point that the parents never actually went searching for Maddie but encouraged others to do it for them.

Please note ... the quote is wrong.  It is a mistranslation.

Snip
Posted this correction further up:

Its simply a translation mistake. The actual text says:

Der Fall hatte weltweit für Aufsehen gesorgt, auch weil die Eltern des damals dreijährigen Kindes jahrelang nichts unversucht ließen, ihre Tochter doch noch zu finden.

"The case caused a world wide attention, also because the parents of the at the time three year old daughter left nothing untried, in the attempt to find their daughter."

I'm guessing it's the double negation - nichts unversucht / nothing untried - that is causing the misunderstanding. Actually the meaning is that they tried everything. German is super complicated so automatic translations shouldn't be trusted.

Edit: this is the completely literal translation, the more beautiful translation would be something along the lines of:
Because the parents of the then 3 year old daughter left no stone unturned in the attempt of finding her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeleineMccann/comments/hlolqy/no_evidence_against_christian_b/fx0y2of/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #267 on: July 06, 2020, 10:29:48 PM »
Please note ... the quote is wrong.  It is a mistranslation.

Snip
Posted this correction further up:

Its simply a translation mistake. The actual text says:

Der Fall hatte weltweit für Aufsehen gesorgt, auch weil die Eltern des damals dreijährigen Kindes jahrelang nichts unversucht ließen, ihre Tochter doch noch zu finden.

"The case caused a world wide attention, also because the parents of the at the time three year old daughter left nothing untried, in the attempt to find their daughter."

I'm guessing it's the double negation - nichts unversucht / nothing untried - that is causing the misunderstanding. Actually the meaning is that they tried everything. German is super complicated so automatic translations shouldn't be trusted.

Edit: this is the completely literal translation, the more beautiful translation would be something along the lines of:
Because the parents of the then 3 year old daughter left no stone unturned in the attempt of finding her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeleineMccann/comments/hlolqy/no_evidence_against_christian_b/fx0y2of/

So the comment repeated previously on this Thread was a totally incorrect translation.  And the Deletion should not have been Restored as it was Libel, if not worse.

Thank you.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #268 on: July 06, 2020, 10:57:26 PM »
So the comment repeated previously on this Thread was a totally incorrect translation.  And the Deletion should not have been Restored as it was Libel, if not worse.

Thank you.

It is a complete reversal of what was actually said. 

Even if Brueckner is found to be as white as the driven snow ... I am finding it really extraordinary that some posters haven't yet clocked onto thinking that if not him it is highly likely that someone who fits a similar profile to him is a far more feasible candidate for the crime committed against Madeleine than her parents ever were.

The unbridled malice directed towards Kate and Gerry McCann who must be about out of their minds for Madeleine just now is presenting an unedifying impression on me.  I simply do not understand it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2020, 01:19:45 AM »
F1 *&(+(+
Quote from: Davel link=topic=11656.msg606983#msg606983 date=w
ww
that he was merely a petty criminal

Christian Buerbeck’s psychiatrist said that CB loved the power he got from raping, and it wasn’t just an age thing although he was attracted to little children : he targeted the weak and vulnerable — young children/older ladies — because that was what gave him s (&^&

He loved to instil fear in them, torture them....and enjoyed playing “God”. That was his ultimate power...

It’s all on YouTube where his psychiatrist speaks about him

CB is a psychopath, and a sadist too. He gets thrills from hurting and inflicting pain.

How anyone in their right mind can jump to defend him simply shows they’re either unintelligent or they too find what he did before Maddie was “petty”. Heaven knows what environment they live in if they fine heinous rape “petty”!