Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121275 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #465 on: July 08, 2020, 09:47:47 AM »
I dont believe they have a shred of evidence MM is dead and/or CB is involved.

I bet the Mc's are furious about the way in which this is being handled.
Once again, your beliefs and bets have no bearing on the reality of the situation. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #466 on: July 08, 2020, 09:48:34 AM »
My thoughts don't come into it, but as my tag line says we'll never know, bit like S lamplugh, B Needham.
Your tagline does not say "we will never know". 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #467 on: July 08, 2020, 09:49:27 AM »
https://youtu.be/IXsXXxRek2Q

9 minutes in, he say's we have strong evidence, which is not concrete is it?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #468 on: July 08, 2020, 09:51:20 AM »
It isn't coming from the German police/BKA.  Its from the public prosecutor's office.

Eberhard Siegesmund, deputy director general of the judicial system division, federal ministry of justice has described the public prosecutor's office as follows:

Even though it deserves to be called – actually by dint of statute, and this is something I will be coming back to later
– the “most objective authority in the world”, the public prosecution office is, however, not infrequently said, as the
“cavalry of the law”, to demonstrate a certain “dashing spirit” and is thus thought to be blind in its enthusiasm for
prosecution. Public prosecutors, although said to investigate swiftly and in a straightforward manner, are said to do so,
however, one-sidedly to the accused’s disadvantage, without any sure instinct and without the requisite critical distance.

LOL. I thought you were quoting a direct attack on HCW, or at least something written crtiticising recent actions taken by the PP, not something that was written when he was still in short trousers!  How very disingenuous of you!

Offline kizzy

« Reply #469 on: July 08, 2020, 09:51:31 AM »
The evidence that the German police say they have concrete evidence.  Let’s play your favourite game.  Name another police force that have claimed to have concrete evidence of a crime when in reality they had absolutely nothing at all.  Apart from the PJ of course ;-)

Yes, it is a game ..but it shouldn't be ....CB is the latest character in the who dun it.

What part do you think the OG are playing when they are another bunch just wanting constant handouts of other people's money.

Looking for a little girl who should never have disappeared in the first place.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #470 on: July 08, 2020, 09:53:35 AM »
9 minutes in, he say's we have strong evidence, which is not concrete is it?

he may have used different words at different times...

Offline Carana

« Reply #471 on: July 08, 2020, 09:53:44 AM »
I'm trying to filter this down to basics.

1. The guy appears to have been in the area.

2. He has a criminal history that goes way beyond nicking fuel.

3. The Met have qualified him as a "suspect" as opposed to the usual term of  "person of interest".

OTH, he could be the most prolific [insert worst] offender in history, but simply wasn't involved in whatever happened to Madeleine.

Back on the other side, AFAIK, modern police forces have a strategic process to decide what / how much information needs to be divulged, when and to whom.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #472 on: July 08, 2020, 09:55:39 AM »

Yes, it is a game ..but it shouldn't be ....CB is the latest character in the who dun it.

What part do you think the OG are playing when they are another bunch just wanting constant handouts of other people's money.

Looking for a little girl who should never have disappeared in the first place.

Its no game...still criticising SY because they support the McCanns...the case may well be solved

Offline barrier

« Reply #473 on: July 08, 2020, 09:56:57 AM »

Mark Saunokonoko
@saunokonoko
Last Monday I interviewed German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters for 30 minutes about Christian B and Madeleine McCann. To his absolute credit he did not vet any questions in advance. These were some key points that came out of interview #McCann

https://twitter.com/saunokonoko/status/1279336096980066304/photo/1

In the video posted by Holly we have Wolters talking of hard evidence, in the link you provide we have a third party saying what Wolters said.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #474 on: July 08, 2020, 09:59:19 AM »
Absolutely.  This much is obvious.

Wolters talks of no body or parts.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #475 on: July 08, 2020, 10:00:30 AM »
In this interview HCW says there is no opportunity for her to be alive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyYoCyHeBY

Offline kizzy

« Reply #476 on: July 08, 2020, 10:00:58 AM »
Its no game...still criticising SY because they support the McCanns...the case may well be solved

Who by

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #477 on: July 08, 2020, 10:01:12 AM »
I dont believe they have a shred of evidence MM is dead and/or CB is involved.

I bet the Mc's are furious about the way in which this is being handled.

I totally agree, the Germans are beginning to look stupid now.  They thought it was in the bag (excuse the pun) but it wasn't. The DNA all came back negative so unless they find a body or Bruckner confesses they have nowhere to go imo.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:03:32 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #478 on: July 08, 2020, 10:02:30 AM »
LOL. I thought you were quoting a direct attack on HCW, or at least something written crtiticising recent actions taken by the PP, not something that was written when he was still in short trousers!  How very disingenuous of you!

I hardly think an employee/spokesperson is going to be singled out for criticism.

What improvements have been made to the PO since it was criticised? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #479 on: July 08, 2020, 10:03:09 AM »
Wolters talks of no body or parts.

Ah, well, you would need a bit of this or that.

Personally, I think he sold Madeleine, if he did anything at all.