Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121293 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #480 on: July 08, 2020, 10:03:25 AM »

Yes, it is a game ..but it shouldn't be ....CB is the latest character in the who dun it.

What part do you think the OG are playing when they are another bunch just wanting constant handouts of other people's money.

Looking for a little girl who should never have disappeared in the first place.
I don't think you really understand how funding of the police works.  Do you think those involved in OP Grange will be out of a job when the investigation closes?  Does the Met only survive on handouts from the government to investigate unsolved crimes like this?  It's really quite nonsensical, the argument that there is a financial motive for keeping the investigation alive. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #481 on: July 08, 2020, 10:04:17 AM »
I totally agree, the Germans are beginning to look stupid now.  They thought it was in the bag (excuse the pun) but it wasn't. The DNA all came back negative.

Only to those who cannot bear to accept they have been wrong all along and the abduction may be proved to be  a fact..if that happens it will really upset some people. It may well happen

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #482 on: July 08, 2020, 10:05:20 AM »
I hardly think an employee/spokesperson is going to be singled out for criticism.

What improvements have been made to the PO since it was criticised?
Who knows, but I think that 17 year old criticism is hardly relevant in your desperate attempts to smear HCW or his position.  Come back when you find something a bit more recent. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #483 on: July 08, 2020, 10:05:55 AM »
In this interview HCW says there is no opportunity for her to be alive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyYoCyHeBY

IMO Maddie is not alive ...they are never going to find her body.

This is what I think even to the extent she would NOT have gone through anything at the hands of CB

Offline Carana

« Reply #484 on: July 08, 2020, 10:06:43 AM »
I totally agree, the Germans are beginning to look stupid now.  They thought it was in the bag (excuse the pun) but it wasn't. The DNA all came back negative so unless they find a body or Bruckner confesses they have nowhere to go imo.

What DNA?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2020, 10:09:49 AM »
Only to those who cannot bear to accept they have been wrong all along and the abduction may be proved to be  a fact..if that happens it will really upset some people. It may well happen

Well, I think it's all reverse phycology with you.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #486 on: July 08, 2020, 10:10:30 AM »
I don't think you really understand how funding of the police works.  Do you think those involved in OP Grange will be out of a job when the investigation closes?  Does the Met only survive on handouts from the government to investigate unsolved crimes like this?  It's really quite nonsensical, the argument that there is a financial motive for keeping the investigation alive.

This case has attracted so much public interest and the Met have spent so much money on it that failure is not an option.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #488 on: July 08, 2020, 10:14:05 AM »
This case has attracted so much public interest and the Met have spent so much money on it that failure is not an option.

The Germans are under no obligation to solve this case...its in their hands at the moment. It will be  decided on the evidence which we all will see

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2020, 10:15:34 AM »
More money has been spent by the Met on other cases without resolution - there was a TV series on the Met's failings about one such only the other day.  People generally are not unreasonable (present company excepted).  They realise that some cases may never be resolved no matter how much time and money is spent on them.  What do you think would happen if the Met announced they were closing the McCann case without resolution?  Rioting in the streets?  Cressida Dick's head on a spike? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2020, 10:18:27 AM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2020, 10:18:42 AM »

But what is the "case"? It might not be just Madeleine.

Failure isn't an option when police fuel public hysteria via the tabloids. AFAIK, the Met haven't done so.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2020, 10:24:51 AM »
Wheat or chaff?

Note the answer to the last question is"would not confirm" asopposed to "couldnot confirm" to the previous two.

This means he may well have the answer but refuses to divulge it.

I thinks its impressive he didnt wish to vet any questions...I  think its wheat because it matches with everything else he has said
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:27:09 AM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2020, 10:25:11 AM »
The Germans are under no obligation to solve this case...its in their hands at the moment. It will be  decided on the evidence which we all will see

Or not as the case may be.

At what point in time will you concede there's no evidence? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #494 on: July 08, 2020, 10:26:13 AM »
But what is the "case"? It might not be just Madeleine.

Failure isn't an option when police fuel public hysteria via the tabloids. AFAIK, the Met haven't done so.

The Met shot themselves in the foot when they released their remit imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0