Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121316 times)

Offline Carana

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #495 on: July 08, 2020, 10:27:37 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeline-mccann-investigation-disappearance-saliva-sample-dna-suspect-christian-brueckner-a9571931.html

Is there an original, reliable, source for this? The Indy isn't bad in general, but could have been translating from a tabloid source (hence my question).

I have no idea what the original source was for this so-called saliva sample. If it's the bedspread one in 5A, that was identified well over a decade ago. As was the presumed saliva sample on the pillow from her home.

There could, however, be DNA samples from elsewhere that aren't in the accessible files.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #496 on: July 08, 2020, 10:28:13 AM »
Note the answer to the last question is"would not confirm" asopposed to "couldnot confirm" to the previous two.

This means he may well have the answer but refuses to divulge it

He lived in the PDL area so how would it be incriminating if a phone, said to be his, was used in PDL around the time MM went missing? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #497 on: July 08, 2020, 10:30:00 AM »
Is there an original, reliable, source for this? The Indy isn't bad in general, but could have been translating from a tabloid source (hence my question).

I have no idea what the original source was for this so-called saliva sample. If it's the bedspread one in 5A, that was identified well over a decade ago. As was the presumed saliva sample on the pillow from her home.

There could, however, be DNA samples from elsewhere that aren't in the accessible files.

There are some who doubt Redwood when he ruled out tannerman, not much more reliable than a DCI one could get, one hopes.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:35:08 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2020, 10:30:15 AM »
Or not as the case may be.

At what point in time will you concede there's no evidence?

You seem to have decided now there isnt....which I find absurd.

Could you expalin how in simple terms I can answer your question until we know as a fact there is no evidence...you obviously havent thought your question through

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2020, 10:31:54 AM »
He lived in the PDL area so how would it be incriminating if a phone, said to be his, was used in PDL around the time MM went missing?

We need to wait and see what the "strong", "concrete" evidence is. Trying to make conclusions without all the facts is a pretty stupid thing to do

Offline barrier

« Reply #500 on: July 08, 2020, 10:34:35 AM »
You seem to have decided now there isnt....which I find absurd.

Could you expalin how in simple terms I can answer your question until we know as a fact there is no evidence...you obviously havent thought your question through

All that is known is that there is an unnamed suspect concerning the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, so in reality all threads about this unnamed suspect should be deleted until such time there is an official naming  him. Because there is no evidence linking any one that is named.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #501 on: July 08, 2020, 10:34:56 AM »
It's some 5 weeks now since the appeal.  If the authorities had concrete evidence of anything by way of dna, memory sticks showing MM etc, CB would have been charged no one would be pratting about asking tourists to upload their holiday pics.  What are the authorities hoping to see in the background CB's Campervan pulled up on the roadside with him digging alongside it?  What a farce! 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #502 on: July 08, 2020, 10:36:25 AM »
We need to wait and see what the "strong", "concrete" evidence is. Trying to make conclusions without all the facts is a pretty stupid thing to do

Or isn't!

Offline Carana

« Reply #503 on: July 08, 2020, 10:36:50 AM »
The Met shot themselves in the foot when they released their remit imo.

Op Grange, you mean?

I disagree: it could have changed at any time if new facts had emerged re family involvement.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #504 on: July 08, 2020, 10:41:46 AM »
It's some 5 weeks now since the appeal.  If the authorities had concrete evidence of anything by way of dna, memory sticks showing MM etc, CB would have been charged no one would be pratting about asking tourists to upload their holiday pics.  What are the authorities hoping to see in the background CB's Campervan pulled up on the roadside with him digging alongside it?  What a farce!

your post seems irrational and desperate that the Germans have nothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #505 on: July 08, 2020, 10:42:31 AM »
Or isn't!

Trying to make conclusions without all the facts is a pretty stupid

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #506 on: July 08, 2020, 10:44:19 AM »
All that is known is that there is an unnamed suspect concerning the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, so in reality all threads about this unnamed suspect should be deleted until such time there is an official naming  him. Because there is no evidence linking any one that is named.

That's true.  Mark Williams-Thomas pointed out the Germans haven't named CB, because they're not allowed to by law, but have put out enough info to enable the media to pick up and run with it.

If in the coming weeks/months the Germans are unable to deliver I hope CB sues the authorities and media. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #507 on: July 08, 2020, 10:44:42 AM »

It is possible that the Germans have solid evidence of Madeleine's death without any provable connection to Brueckner. Without that connection, they are going nowhere.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #508 on: July 08, 2020, 10:45:05 AM »
Trying to make conclusions without all the facts is a pretty stupid

Time will tell who's stupid.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #509 on: July 08, 2020, 10:49:00 AM »
It is possible that the Germans have solid evidence of Madeleine's death without any provable connection to Brueckner. Without that connection, they are going nowhere.

HCW states no body/parts.