Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121293 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #510 on: July 08, 2020, 10:52:19 AM »
Time will tell who's stupid.

I wont look stupid because i havent made any predictions. The Germans may or may not have significantly strong evidence. Youve just made rash satements based on your prejudices.

Its  a principle of evidence analysis that you dont reach conclusions until all the evidence is available..might be best to wait until teh Germans tell us what they have

Offline barrier

« Reply #511 on: July 08, 2020, 10:53:56 AM »
From the links by Holly it seems as if Wolters says "hard" evidence.The Australian through the medium of twitter transcribes it to concrete, there's the confusion imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #512 on: July 08, 2020, 10:54:02 AM »
That's true.  Mark Williams-Thomas pointed out the Germans haven't named CB, because they're not allowed to by law, but have put out enough info to enable the media to pick up and run with it.

If in the coming weeks/months the Germans are unable to deliver I hope CB sues the authorities and media.

why are you so supportive of  a paedophile ...rapist. Why do you hope he sues.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #513 on: July 08, 2020, 10:54:57 AM »
From the links by Holly it seems as if Wolters says "hard" evidence.The Australian through the medium of twitter transcribes it to concrete, there's the confusion imo.

either way...it is not nothing...as holly suggests. Perhaps we could message Mark and ask him. I doubt  mark has changed the word...when he has put it on his post in inverted commas...which makes it a direct quote
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:57:31 AM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #514 on: July 08, 2020, 10:58:45 AM »
why are you so supportive of  a paedophile ...rapist. Why do you hope he sues.

Because I believe in the rule of law and justice. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #515 on: July 08, 2020, 11:03:03 AM »
I wont look stupid because i havent made any predictions. The Germans may or may not have significantly strong evidence. Youve just made rash satements based on your prejudices.

Its  a principle of evidence analysis that you dont reach conclusions until all the evidence is available..might be best to wait until teh Germans tell us what they have

The Germans might have zilch too!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #516 on: July 08, 2020, 11:04:02 AM »
Because I believe in the rule of law and justice.

tyhen you should support the rule of Breukner being investigated when there is reasonable suspicion....i cannot see any reason he has to sue. I havent seen anything said about him which isnt true. Can you...i doubt it

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #517 on: July 08, 2020, 11:06:20 AM »
Davel do you seriously believe the authorities have anything at all when they're asking the public to upload holiday snaps?

No offence to HCW but he does actually look like Mr Bean imo. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #518 on: July 08, 2020, 11:06:45 AM »
The Germans might have zilch too!

What a ridiculous post...you do your credibility no favours...you havent got a clue what the Germans have.

Are you calling HCH a liar...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 11:09:44 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #519 on: July 08, 2020, 11:09:13 AM »
Davel do you seriously believe the authorities have anything at all when they're asking the public to upload holiday snaps?

No offence to HCW but he does actually look like Mr Bean imo.

I actually thought you had  a modicum of intelligence....the Mr bean remark shows me even im wrong sometimes.

I beleive the germans have strong evidence... I cant see HCW lying

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #520 on: July 08, 2020, 11:10:39 AM »
tyhen you should support the rule of Breukner being investigated when there is reasonable suspicion....i cannot see any reason he has to sue. I havent seen anything said about him which isnt true. Can you...i doubt it

Whatever his previous crimes he still deserves a fair hearing and the rule of law to apply.

I bet my life there will be some high minded lawyers across the globe following all of this very carefully. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #521 on: July 08, 2020, 11:13:39 AM »
Whatever his previous crimes he still deserves a fair hearing and the rule of law to apply.

I bet my life there will be some high minded lawyers across the globe following all of this very carefully.

You can't lose your reputation if you haven't got one to lose.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #522 on: July 08, 2020, 11:14:01 AM »

What makes you think he wont be treated fairly by tyhe justice system...what make syou think others including me dont think that. Its you who is prejudging the case ...finding him innocent...claiming theres no evidence against him

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #523 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:19 AM »
I actually thought you had  a modicum of intelligence....the Mr bean remark shows me even im wrong sometimes.

I beleive the germans have strong evidence... I cant see HCW lying

In which case why are the public being asked to help?

https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherheit/Fahndungen/Personen/BekanntePersonen/43_Jaehriger_Deutscher_TV/Sachverhalt.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #524 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:49 AM »
I will ask Holly again...on what grounds can he sue....i think she hasnt thought that through either