Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121272 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #525 on: July 08, 2020, 11:16:47 AM »
What makes you think he wont be treated fairly by tyhe justice system...what make syou think others including me dont think that. Its you who is prejudging the case ...finding him innocent...claiming theres no evidence against him

I don't need to find him innocent of MM's murder.  In the eyes of the law he already is.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #526 on: July 08, 2020, 11:17:30 AM »
In which case why are the public being asked to help?

https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherheit/Fahndungen/Personen/BekanntePersonen/43_Jaehriger_Deutscher_TV/Sachverhalt.html

I would suggest it is because they can progress no further on the information they have.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #527 on: July 08, 2020, 11:19:35 AM »
I will ask Holly again...on what grounds can he sue....i think she hasnt thought that through either

On the basis it's being strongly suggested by the public prosecutor's office and tabloids that CB is responsible for the disappearance and murder of MM.

It makes no difference what his past crimes are etc. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #528 on: July 08, 2020, 11:21:28 AM »
I would suggest it is because they can progress no further on the information they have.

That's how I see it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #529 on: July 08, 2020, 11:23:01 AM »
In which case why are the public being asked to help?

https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherheit/Fahndungen/Personen/BekanntePersonen/43_Jaehriger_Deutscher_TV/Sachverhalt.html

so to be clear...you think HCW is lying...there are very good reasons why the public are being asked to help. I agree he shouldnt have to be asking for the this...the PJ should have done it in the first place

Offline jassi

« Reply #530 on: July 08, 2020, 11:25:43 AM »
Mind you, if this public participation is so important, why haven't Grange done it in all the years they've been involved ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #531 on: July 08, 2020, 11:26:07 AM »
I will ask Holly again...on what grounds can he sue....i think she hasnt thought that through either

On the grounds the public prosecutor's office and tabloids are suggesting he's responsible for MM's disappearance and murder when there's a distinct lack of evidence. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #532 on: July 08, 2020, 11:26:45 AM »
On the basis it's being strongly suggested by the public prosecutor's office and tabloids that CB is responsible for the disappearance and murder of MM.

It makes no difference what his past crimes are etc.

The police havent named him...have the german press. Whats being reported is that HCW have said there is strong evidence the suspect  killed her...we would need to see the evidence before llibel is proven

I dont see he has any case at all

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #533 on: July 08, 2020, 11:27:19 AM »
so to be clear...you think HCW is lying...there are very good reasons why the public are being asked to help. I agree he shouldnt have to be asking for the this...the PJ should have done it in the first place

HCW is a spokesperson for the public prosecutor's office. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #534 on: July 08, 2020, 11:28:32 AM »
On the grounds the public prosecutor's office and tabloids are suggesting he's responsible for MM's disappearance and murder when there's a distinct lack of evidence.

You simply dont know theres a distinct lack of evidence..

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #535 on: July 08, 2020, 11:29:40 AM »
The police havent named him...have the german press. Whats being reported is that HCW have said there is strong evidence the suspect  killed her...we would need to see the evidence before llibel is proven

I dont see he has any case at all

The tabloids didn't see it re the Mc's and Murat until it had to open up the cheque book.

There will be a massive fall out from this. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #536 on: July 08, 2020, 11:30:44 AM »
HCW is a spokesperson for the public prosecutor's office.

You are suggesting HCW is lying...thats libellous

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #537 on: July 08, 2020, 11:31:04 AM »
You simply dont know theres a distinct lack of evidence..

What does it suggest to you when the public are being asked for so much help including holiday snaps? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #538 on: July 08, 2020, 11:32:39 AM »
You are suggesting HCW is lying...thats libellous

Where have I said HCW is lying?  I keep pointing out he's simply a figurehead.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #539 on: July 08, 2020, 11:35:08 AM »
The tabloids didn't see it re the Mc's and Murat until it had to open up the cheque book.

There will be a massive fall out from this.

the papers made the assumption the PJ were telling the truth...as Sandra F pointed out...Amaral lied.
I dont see the Germans are lying