Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121316 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #540 on: July 08, 2020, 11:36:15 AM »
What does it suggest to you when the public are being asked for so much help including holiday snaps?

It suggests the police are building a case...do you understand why they want holiday snaps

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #541 on: July 08, 2020, 11:37:41 AM »
Mind you, if this public participation is so important, why haven't Grange done it in all the years they've been involved ?

A German Subject in Italy for crimes committed in Portugal wherein Britain has No Jurisdiction.  Not difficult to work that one out, is it.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #542 on: July 08, 2020, 11:38:49 AM »
It suggests the police are building a case...do you understand why they want holiday snaps

But if they have the sort of evidence claimed why do they want so much help from the public 13 years after the event?

Why do you think they want hol snaps? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #543 on: July 08, 2020, 11:41:12 AM »
A German Subject in Italy for crimes committed in Portugal wherein Britain has No Jurisdiction.  Not difficult to work that one out, is it.

How are the Germans discrimating over jurisdiction with regard to the public appeal? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #544 on: July 08, 2020, 11:49:03 AM »

What restrictions would have prevented Grange making such a request, that the Germans have been able to overcome/ignore ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #545 on: July 08, 2020, 11:50:32 AM »
How are the Germans discrimating over jurisdiction with regard to the public appeal?

My comment was in reply to a comment about Scotland Yard and Operation Grange.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #546 on: July 08, 2020, 11:54:06 AM »
What restrictions would have prevented Grange making such a request, that the Germans have been able to overcome/ignore ?

I would have thought that the kerfuffle going on now should answer that question for you.

Offline jassi

« Reply #547 on: July 08, 2020, 11:55:38 AM »
I would have thought that the kerfuffle going on now should answer that question for you.

What kerfuffle would that be ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #548 on: July 08, 2020, 11:58:02 AM »
But if they have the sort of evidence claimed why do they want so much help from the public 13 years after the event?

Why do you think they want hol snaps?

has there been a previous appeal for hols snaps in germany. I think SY made an apppeal in the UK. The snaps are wanted to se if Breukner is in the background of any photo. it places him in a certain palce at a certain time
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 12:00:31 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #549 on: July 08, 2020, 12:14:50 PM »
What kerfuffle would that be ?

You mean you haven't noticed?

Offline jassi

« Reply #550 on: July 08, 2020, 12:25:51 PM »
You mean you haven't noticed?

I've seen a lot of media excitement. Is that what you mean ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #551 on: July 08, 2020, 12:31:06 PM »
On the grounds the public prosecutor's office and tabloids are suggesting he's responsible for MM's disappearance and murder when there's a distinct lack of evidence.
The Portuguese police publicly named the McCanns and Robert Murat arguidos, suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  There was a veritable media shit storm that resulted.  Did the PJ get sued?  Did anyone lose their jobs as a direct result of making any of them suspects? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #552 on: July 08, 2020, 12:32:09 PM »
Where have I said HCW is lying?  I keep pointing out he's simply a figurehead.
If he’s simply a firgurehead and not responsible for what he is saying then if he is sacked it will be him who is the scapegoat!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #553 on: July 08, 2020, 12:40:36 PM »
I've seen a lot of media excitement. Is that what you mean ?

And on here, don't forget.  But I somewhat doubt he will be suing The UK Justice Forum.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #554 on: July 08, 2020, 12:52:03 PM »
We need to wait and see what the "strong", "concrete" evidence is. Trying to make conclusions without all the facts is a pretty stupid thing to do

Well if they wanted the slava sample how do you know they are not interested in what the dogs found.

It is possible in my opinion this is why they think Maddie is dead.

Everything they seem to be working on is here say as said many times nothing concrete or he would be charged.

Why do they think Maddie is dead no one has told them that its possible the reason for it is the same as GA. said