Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121304 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #555 on: July 08, 2020, 12:59:41 PM »
Well if they wanted the slava sample how do you know they are not interested in what the dogs found.

It is possible in my opinion this is why they think Maddie is dead.

Everything they seem to be working on is here say as said many times nothing concrete or he would be charged.

Why do they think Maddie is dead no one has told them that its possible the reason for it is the same as GA. said

Unless Brueckner also told his pal he ran her over by accident.  Wouldn't that be a revelation for the case?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline kizzy

« Reply #556 on: July 08, 2020, 01:07:40 PM »
Unless Brueckner also told his pal he ran her over by accident.  Wouldn't that be a revelation for the case?

IT certainly would.

Also, GA was on the right track in thinking Maddie died by accident.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #557 on: July 08, 2020, 01:44:42 PM »
I don't need to find him innocent of MM's murder.  In the eyes of the law he already is.

He isn't innocent in the eyes of the law...he's entitled to the presumption of innocence...theres a difference

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #558 on: July 08, 2020, 01:47:41 PM »
Well if they wanted the slava sample how do you know they are not interested in what the dogs found.

It is possible in my opinion this is why they think Maddie is dead.

Everything they seem to be working on is here say as said many times nothing concrete or he would be charged.

Why do they think Maddie is dead no one has told them that its possible the reason for it is the same as GA. said
Stop dreaming...CWH said they have strong evidence Maddie is dead and their suspect killed her

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #559 on: July 08, 2020, 02:28:03 PM »
Stop dreaming...CWH said they have strong evidence Maddie is dead and their suspect killed her

CWH or HCW?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #560 on: July 08, 2020, 02:28:18 PM »

Well, he seems to think Maddie is Dead......maybe has got strong evidence she is....[still could be the dogs]

But at this moment in time, he is struggling to make CB the culprit.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #561 on: July 08, 2020, 02:30:18 PM »
He isn't innocent in the eyes of the law...he's entitled to the presumption of innocence...theres a difference

No difference:

The presumption of innocence is the legal principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. In many countries, the presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, and it is an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #562 on: July 08, 2020, 02:38:19 PM »
Davel at what point will you consider all of this is going nowhere?  Autumn, Christmas, when? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #563 on: July 08, 2020, 03:03:39 PM »

Well, he seems to think Maddie is Dead......maybe has got strong evidence she is....[still could be the dogs]

But at this moment in time, he is struggling to make CB the culprit.

the dogs are not strong evidence...when will you realise

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #564 on: July 08, 2020, 03:05:24 PM »
No difference:

The presumption of innocence is the legal principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. In many countries, the presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, and it is an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11.

there is  a big difference...ask Barry George
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:13:59 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #565 on: July 08, 2020, 03:07:17 PM »
the dogs are not strong evidence...when will you realise

Neither is what the Germans have. when will you realize?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #566 on: July 08, 2020, 03:07:35 PM »
Davel at what point will you consider all of this is going nowhere?  Autumn, Christmas, when?

Who says its going nowhere.....it may go nowhere ...I'm interested to see what this strong evidence is

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #567 on: July 08, 2020, 03:08:17 PM »
Neither is what the Germans have. when will you realize?

you have no idea what the Germans have

Offline kizzy

« Reply #568 on: July 08, 2020, 03:09:39 PM »
you have no idea what the Germans have

Lol neither do you. you have to admit it could be nothing D

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #569 on: July 08, 2020, 03:13:15 PM »

Lol neither do you. you have to admit it could be nothing D

Neither is what the Germans have. when will you realize? was your post

so you admit now you dont know