Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Gertrude

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #660 on: July 15, 2020, 10:37:33 PM »
what you are saying is an abductuion is impossible...that isnt what SY or the Germans think and they have access to more info tahn we do

What I'm saying is that none of the people , Tanner, Gerry, Wilkins, or anyone else says they saw any other man but Tannerman at that time around 5a. No-one in 13 years has come forward to say they saw anyone else as far as we know or they wouldn't need to appeal again.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #661 on: July 15, 2020, 10:41:14 PM »
What I'm saying is that none of the people , Tanner, Gerry, Wilkins, or anyone else says they saw any other man but Tannerman at that time around 5a. No-one in 13 years has come forward to say they saw anyone else as far as we know or they wouldn't need to appeal again.

No one saw him....doesnt mean he wasnt there

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #662 on: July 15, 2020, 10:46:30 PM »

Yes but the prosecution and judge has to examine evidence that might exonerate the defendent. They would no doubt question the timings and lack of sightings as would Bruckner's lawyers. This imo. is why there may never be charges. He can only really be place there by a witness as far as I can see, or DNA from the apartment.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #663 on: July 15, 2020, 10:47:41 PM »

No one saw Maddie die in the apartment....doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #664 on: July 15, 2020, 10:49:09 PM »
In  what respect?

she couldn't identify him anyway, and the time line would come back into the spotlight.

jane said he had 'dark hair' and '5'7 to 5'8'. Mediterranean, 35 - 40 at the time. Nothing like Bruckner, put that together with the head of Op. Grange saying they identified him and it doesn't really add up as being useful to the prosecution.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #665 on: July 15, 2020, 10:54:47 PM »

As I looked upon a stair
 I saw  a man who wasn't there
he wasn't there again today
I wish that man would go away!

ANON.

Yeah, maybe he was there in plain sight and no one saw him... um  how would that work again?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #666 on: July 15, 2020, 11:16:58 PM »
As I looked upon a stair
 I saw  a man who wasn't there
he wasn't there again today
I wish that man would go away!

ANON.

Yeah, maybe he was there in plain sight and no one saw him... um  how would that work again?

The Germans and SY believe abduction was possible...seems right to me

Offline Brietta

« Reply #667 on: July 15, 2020, 11:25:01 PM »
Then you would be saying Scotland Yard mistakenly identified him and made a huge error.

I am saying nothing of the kind.

I am saying that the child seen by Jane Tanner within feet of Madeleine's bedroom being carried away was almost certainly Madeleine McCann.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #668 on: July 15, 2020, 11:30:50 PM »
In  what respect?

she couldn't identify him anyway, and the time line would come back into the spotlight.

If Jane Tanner had seen, instead of a child, a man carrying a television away from the apartment and the McCanns subsequently noticed the television had been stolen from the apartment ... what conclusion do you think might have been drawn from that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #669 on: July 15, 2020, 11:31:04 PM »
I am saying nothing of the kind.

I am saying that the child seen by Jane Tanner within feet of Madeleine's bedroom being carried away was almost certainly Madeleine McCann.

@)(++(*

who looked NOTHING like CB. Explain how he could get in and out of the bedroom as Gerry had just left a few minutes before AND was chatting outside the apartment?

This is gonna be good!

« Reply #670 on: July 15, 2020, 11:33:40 PM »
If Jane Tanner had seen, instead of a child, a man carrying a television away from the apartment and the McCanns subsequently noticed the television had been stolen from the apartment ... what conclusion do you think might have been drawn from that.

Yes...

"If Jane Tanner had seen " very good choice of words indeed.  IF...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #671 on: July 15, 2020, 11:35:02 PM »
@)(++(*

who looked NOTHING like CB. Explain how he could get in and out of the bedroom as Gerry had just left a few minutes before AND was chatting outside the apartment?

This is gonna be good!

Sigh ... unfortunately your post is far too silly for words ... so my response (lack of) to your goad is not going to be nearly as good as you expect.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #672 on: July 15, 2020, 11:36:07 PM »
@)(++(*

This is gonna be good!

As I understand Gerry was at the side of the apartment...out of sight of the window and the front door

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #673 on: July 15, 2020, 11:40:00 PM »
@)(++(*

This is gonna be good!

i love the way mcann supporters call it maddies  bedroom it  wasnt her bedroom it    was  a   hotel  room

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #674 on: July 15, 2020, 11:43:24 PM »
i love the way mcann supporters call it maddies  bedroom it  wasnt her bedroom it    was  a   hotel  room

I've never heard anyone call it Maddie's bedroom....and it was an apartment not a hotel.