Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121275 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #675 on: July 15, 2020, 11:43:44 PM »
Yes...

"If Jane Tanner had seen " very good choice of words indeed.  IF...

Please desist from
(a)  putting words in mine or any other member's mouth
(b)  implying libel regarding Jane Tanner.
She has been traduced for many years for the simple fact she may very well have witnessed Madeleine's kidnapping, it doesn't happen here.

I am now disengaging from any contact with you ... please make the attempt to abide by forum rules which you have broken in each of your two responses to my posts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #676 on: July 15, 2020, 11:45:12 PM »
Sigh ... unfortunately your post is far too silly for words ... so my response (lack of) to your goad is not going to be nearly as good as you expect.

It wasn't a goad, it was a request offering  you a platform  to share your knowledge by explaining how he did it in that very short time frame.

However, by your pathetic reply, I take it you cannot answer that question, because you make a statement you cannot back up you call my posts silly- Oh My! Pass the hankies.

We could have notified the PJ as I believe they were perplexed by that scenario as well.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #677 on: July 15, 2020, 11:49:02 PM »
I've explained before....

No you dodged the question as always.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #678 on: July 16, 2020, 07:39:37 AM »
They might get him for possession but unless it can be proved that he took the original images, it would be difficult to link him to the death of Madeleine.
He could have been given a pre-loaded stick, or downloaded the images from the web.
You're right, depending on the time gap, physical forensics may be less problematic to procure than electronic, which is arse about face to the norm.
Irrespective, I imagine it's a long, time consuming and utterly horrendous undertaking.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Anthro

« Reply #679 on: July 16, 2020, 07:48:16 AM »
If he was charged prosecutors have to detail the crime, the time and place etc. I don't see how anyone could place him at the scene to fit with the Tapas timeline.

The witnesses out on the road ( McCanns, Tapas, Wilkins)  didn't see him. No-one heard him or a crying child. If she was not crying but he took her and she remained asleep....again, no-one saw him. In all these years no other witnesses seem to have seen anyone around 5a that night, only hours before... unless someone can correct me.

I would imagine his lawyers would also question this.
I don’t think Madeleine would have necessarily cried, since she was used to be among strangers during her holiday. She could have been told she will be taken to her parents (?).

Offline Anthro

« Reply #680 on: July 16, 2020, 07:58:12 AM »
jane said he had 'dark hair' and '5'7 to 5'8'. Mediterranean, 35 - 40 at the time. Nothing like Bruckner, put that together with the head of Op. Grange saying they identified him and it doesn't really add up as being useful to the prosecution.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/10/new-german-madeleine-mccann-suspect-everything-know/
A bag with wigs was found at his farmhouse.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #681 on: July 16, 2020, 08:23:48 AM »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/10/new-german-madeleine-mccann-suspect-everything-know/
A bag with wigs was found at his farmhouse.

Didn't he leave that house in 2006 when he went to prison?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #682 on: July 16, 2020, 08:41:19 AM »
g unit i dont think there is any evidence he kidnapped/killed maddie  some seem to be clinging to that though

Offline barrier

« Reply #683 on: July 16, 2020, 08:44:36 AM »
g unit i dont think there is any evidence he kidnapped/killed maddie  some seem to be clinging to that though

Its tenuous at best imo.

Prosecutors believe Christian Brueckner, 43, is the prime suspect in the case
Despite their confidence, they do not have evidence to charge Brueckner

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8528125/Police-close-identifying-caller-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-spoke-night-vanished.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #684 on: July 16, 2020, 08:55:08 AM »
I've never heard anyone call it Maddie's bedroom....and it was an apartment not a hotel.

Why are you denying somthing a couple of posts above yours ....what B posted.

Snip
Jane Tanner within feet of Madeleine's bedroom being carried

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #685 on: July 16, 2020, 08:56:09 AM »
Its tenuous at best imo.

Prosecutors believe Christian Brueckner, 43, is the prime suspect in the case
Despite their confidence, they do not have evidence to charge Brueckner

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8528125/Police-close-identifying-caller-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-spoke-night-vanished.html

I think we can guarantee he won't be cleared or declared innocent

Offline Anthro

« Reply #686 on: July 16, 2020, 08:57:05 AM »
Didn't he leave that house in 2006 when he went to prison?
April 2007: He moves out of a farmhouse and into a campervan linked to the crime. The farmhouse is cleaned and a bag of wigs is found.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8443371/Former-lawyer-Christian-Bruckner-says-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #687 on: July 16, 2020, 09:01:27 AM »
Why are you denying somthing a couple of posts above yours ....what B posted.

Snip
Jane Tanner within feet of Madeleine's bedroom being carried

I didnt see Briettas post so my post is accurate

Offline kizzy

« Reply #688 on: July 16, 2020, 09:16:20 AM »
I didnt see Briettas post so my post is accurate

Ah so it seems your tunnel vision..... you only see what You want to see.D

Offline Brietta

« Reply #689 on: July 16, 2020, 09:22:31 AM »
Ah so it seems your tunnel vision..... you only see what You want to see.D

The topic of the thread is "If Brueckner is Never Charged".  Please confine your comments to that topic.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....