Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121305 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #690 on: July 16, 2020, 09:27:25 AM »
Ah so it seems your tunnel vision..... you only see what You want to see.D

Is that supposed to be an opinion or an ad hom.....best stop the snide remarks or you might get an answer you dont like... i havent callled anyone stupid for some time....but its  a pretty stupid post

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #691 on: July 16, 2020, 11:26:40 AM »
I am saying nothing of the kind.

I am saying that the child seen by Jane Tanner within feet of Madeleine's bedroom being carried away was almost certainly Madeleine McCann.

Yet Andy Redwood said 'almost certainly' the man was an innocent holiday maker. So how could that man 'almost certainly' be holding Madeleine? If it was her Redwood must be wrong in his certainty.

'Det Ch Insp Redwood said it had been a "revelation moment" when police discovered a man seen by the McCanns' friend Jane Tanner at 21:15 was almost certainly an innocent British holiday-maker collecting his two-year-old daughter from a nearby creche.

He said: "Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of 3 May has now given us a shift of emphasis.

"It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms.'

Bruckner's defence team and the judge would be asking the same questions as far as I can see.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #692 on: July 16, 2020, 11:32:21 AM »
Yet Andy Redwood said 'almost certainly' the man was an innocent holiday maker. So how could that man 'almost certainly' be holding Madeleine? If it was her Redwood must be wrong in his certainty.

'Det Ch Insp Redwood said it had been a "revelation moment" when police discovered a man seen by the McCanns' friend Jane Tanner at 21:15 was almost certainly an innocent British holiday-maker collecting his two-year-old daughter from a nearby creche.

He said: "Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of 3 May has now given us a shift of emphasis.

"It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms.'

Bruckner's defence team and the judge would be asking the same questions as far as I can see.

Redwood said ...almost certainly....which means he wasnt totally sure. the investigation has no doubt moved on from there now

Offline Myster

« Reply #693 on: July 16, 2020, 11:38:24 AM »
Redwood said ...almost certainly....which means he wasnt totally sure. the investigation has no doubt moved on from there now
https://youtu.be/OZ8jmdWlB8Y?t=1277
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #694 on: July 16, 2020, 11:56:22 AM »
 Even the ever present in the tabloids. 'friend of the McCann's'. thinks the Germans will be embarrassed and there is
a lack of evidence.

"A friend of the McCanns told the Daily Mail that they have had their hopes raised as a prime suspect was named — but are now preparing for the worst.

"It looks like the latest suspect could be ruled out because there is not sufficient evidence to charge him, which would be a huge embarrassment to the German authorities and very disappointing but not a total surprise to Kate and Gerry," the friend said.

"It had initially appeared such a vital and solid lead, and the breakthrough they had been dreaming of, but there seems to be a lack of any real evidence.''

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12348429

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #695 on: July 16, 2020, 12:00:21 PM »

Which clashes with Brietta's 'almost certain' the child was Madeleine doesn't it? The two things are totally incongruent. 
Chief of the met op. being 'almost sure' means very little it seems. You put faith in What Wolters has behind the scenes but seem to think Redwood has very little to identify Tanner man.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #696 on: July 16, 2020, 12:19:54 PM »
Which clashes with Brietta's 'almost certain' the child was Madeleine doesn't it? The two things are totally incongruent. 
Chief of the met op. being 'almost sure' means very little it seems. You put faith in What Wolters has behind the scenes but seem to think Redwood has very little to identify Tanner man.

If only Brueckner could have been persuaded to turn up for a reconstitution (Jane Tanner did say that although she did not see his features his gait and posture might ring a bell with her) all might have been revealed.

But according to Amaral he was out when the police called.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #697 on: July 16, 2020, 12:25:05 PM »
If only Brueckner could have been persuaded to turn up for a reconstitution (Jane Tanner did say that although she did not see his features his gait and posture might ring a bell with her) all might have been revealed.

Out of where? He was of no fixed abode at the time. Did Amaral knock on his van?

Offline jassi

« Reply #698 on: July 16, 2020, 12:30:15 PM »
As coordinator, I don't suppose he knocked on anybody's door, but relied on others to do that.
IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #699 on: July 16, 2020, 12:33:09 PM »

jane described the man as having 'glossy dark hair' and 35 to 40. Then she went on to 'recognise' Murat. Neither are like Bruckner, who was much younger, taller and very blonde.
 Do you not think Jane would be able to help now. She could contact police and say if it was Bruckner or not.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #700 on: July 16, 2020, 12:37:06 PM »
jane described the man as having 'glossy dark hair' and 35 to 40. Then she went on to 'recognise' Murat. Neither are like Bruckner, who was much younger, taller and very blonde.
 Do you not think Jane would be able to help now. She could contact police and say if it was Bruckner or not.

Jane Tanner did not recognise Murat.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #701 on: July 16, 2020, 12:44:25 PM »
As coordinator, I don't suppose he knocked on anybody's door, but relied on others to do that.
IMO

But he is twisting the truth. How could they have knocked on his door when CB had no home at the time. He lived in his van.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #702 on: July 16, 2020, 12:47:08 PM »
Could be an accomplice

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #703 on: July 16, 2020, 12:49:14 PM »
Even the ever present in the tabloids. 'friend of the McCann's'. thinks the Germans will be embarrassed and there is
a lack of evidence.

"A friend of the McCanns told the Daily Mail that they have had their hopes raised as a prime suspect was named — but are now preparing for the worst.

"It looks like the latest suspect could be ruled out because there is not sufficient evidence to charge him, which would be a huge embarrassment to the German authorities and very disappointing but not a total surprise to Kate and Gerry," the friend said.

"It had initially appeared such a vital and solid lead, and the breakthrough they had been dreaming of, but there seems to be a lack of any real evidence.''

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12348429

HCW said he had evidence maddie is dead and his suspect killed her...evidence but not proof.....it would be interesting to know what that evidence is

Offline Brietta

« Reply #704 on: July 16, 2020, 12:57:19 PM »
IMO

Did I say coordinator called?  I said - the police called.  Without checking I don't recall offhand if Amaral stated which branch of the Portuguse police called.  But he stated someone had.
One wonders why they called.
One wonders why they didn't look for him if they took the bother to call in the first instance ... when he wasn't in.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....