Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121316 times)

Offline Gertrude

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #750 on: July 16, 2020, 08:22:48 PM »
"Mr Reichelt said today Christian B has "knowledge" of the case that only the suspect could know."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11816386/madeleine-mccann-cops-body-killed/
"Madeleine McCann police 'don't know where she's buried but know how she was killed'. Julian Reichelt, the editor of Germany's Bild .."
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-dont-know-madeleine-mccann-22162455
"Mr Wolters said prosecutors have ‘concrete evidence’, but not ‘forensic evidence’ that Madeleine was killed by the suspect and may ‘know more’ than Scotland Yard, who are still treating the case as a missing person investigation."
https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/15/madeleine-mccann-prosecutors-preparing-drop-investigation-12991474/?ito=cbshare

That first one is the opinion of a newspaper editor not the German police.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #751 on: July 16, 2020, 08:27:55 PM »
Makes sense. Decide to go child kidnapping dressed as Fu Manchu, in his own van, on his own phone.
The pieces of the puzzle are slowly assembling.
True.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #752 on: July 16, 2020, 08:45:03 PM »
Back to Gail Coopers sighting of the 'moustache' man.

She was close enough to smell garlic on him, '3 feet away' said she made eye contact with him. Described him as 'olive skinned', mediterannean.

Surely if she was that close and it was Bruckner she would have been close enough to see the cheap wig this 'hobo' in a camper van had on and his 'gringo' moustache?  She also described her man as 45 - 50. Much much older,
so does anyone think it's credible it could have been Bruckner? We'd have to add fake tan, contact lenses and wrinkle make-up to the equation.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #753 on: July 16, 2020, 08:49:02 PM »
Back to Gail Coopers sighting of the 'moustache' man.

She was close enough to smell garlic on him, '3 feet away' said she made eye contact with him. Described him as 'olive skinned', mediterannean.

Surely if she was that close and it was Bruckner she would have been close enough to see the cheap wig this 'hobo' in a camper van had on and his 'gringo' moustache?  She also described her man as 45 - 50. Much much older,
so does anyone think it's credible it could have been Bruckner? We'd have to add fake tan, contact lenses and wrinkle make-up to the equation.
I don’t think it’s likely, no.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #754 on: July 16, 2020, 11:46:30 PM »
That first one is the opinion of a newspaper editor not the German police.

The last one (if accurate shows the German case is struggling imo)

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/15/madeleine-mccann-prosecutors-preparing-drop-investigation-12991474/?ito=cbshare

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #755 on: July 17, 2020, 09:31:45 AM »
Are there any known instances of paedophiles selling children to loving families?
According to the paedo experts on this forum (that's experts on paedophiles and definitely not experts who are paedos) paedophiles are not attracted to 3 year old girls so there is every possibility that if this is so, then Madeleine would have been sold on to a loving family.  Let's hope....

I also sincerely hope this comment doesn't offend or libel anyone. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #756 on: July 17, 2020, 09:48:11 AM »
According to the paedo experts on this forum (that's experts on paedophiles and definitely not experts who are paedos) paedophiles are not attracted to 3 year old girls so there is every possibility that if this is so, then Madeleine would have been sold on to a loving family.  Let's hope....

It would have been much easier to just write 'No'.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #757 on: July 17, 2020, 09:50:16 AM »

I don't think anyone on this forum has claimed to be an expert on paedophiles, so you need to offer some evidence to support your assertion that they exist.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #758 on: July 17, 2020, 09:55:03 AM »
I don't think anyone on this forum has claimed to be an expert on paedophiles, so you need to offer some evidence to support your assertion that they exist.
There are a few on here who have assured us that paedos don't target three year olds - I doubt they are experts really but they seem to need to sound authoratative on the matter.   What do you think?  Do you doubt paedos would be interested in a 3 year old girl as has been suggested before by some on this forum as a reason for doubting CB took Madeleine?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #759 on: July 17, 2020, 10:04:44 AM »
The last one (if accurate shows the German case is struggling imo)

the article doesn't seem to match the headline..its clickbait. Theres no doubt that investigating a 13 year old crime is difficult. Im interested in this concrete/strong evidence that we will hopefully eventually see. i'm sure if the PJ said they had concrete evidence against the McCanns the supporters would be dismissing it as they are with Breukner

Offline Carana

« Reply #760 on: July 17, 2020, 10:21:55 AM »
If ,as seems more and more likely, the German police never have enough concrete evidence to charge Brueckner with a part in Madeleine’s disappearance would those who think he is guilty accept the termination of Operation Grange ?

Operation Grange stated some time ago that there was one final lead. If that's him, and it fizzles out, then I presume the op will be suspended pending anything new to check out.

I could be wrong, but I presume that while Op Grange is officially about Madeleine, I'd find it logical that it also covers the assaults on the numerous British girls in the area, particularly as there could be connections. The victims and their families in those cases also need closure. If OG doesn't cover them, I'm not aware of a different one that does.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #761 on: July 17, 2020, 10:30:04 AM »
the article doesn't seem to match the headline..its clickbait. Theres no doubt that investigating a 13 year old crime is difficult. Im interested in this concrete/strong evidence that we will hopefully eventually see. i'm sure if the PJ said they had concrete evidence against the McCanns the supporters would be dismissing it as they are with Breukner

No...........because the PJ I believe were set up to fail.

Too much interference for the case to be investigated properly
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 10:32:31 AM by kizzy »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #762 on: July 17, 2020, 10:36:01 AM »
There are a few on here who have assured us that paedos don't target three year olds - I doubt they are experts really but they seem to need to sound authoratative on the matter.   What do you think?  Do you doubt paedos would be interested in a 3 year old girl as has been suggested before by some on this forum as a reason for doubting CB took Madeleine?

So these 'experts on paedophiles' exist only in your opinion? It sounds to me like you are mocking those whose opinions you don't agree with. I'm no expert but I believe that those who have such leanings do have preferred age ranges and preferred sexes.

Not all those who commit child sexual abuse are paedophiles, by the way.
https://blogs.bmj.com/medical-ethics/2017/11/11/pedophilia-and-child-sexual-abuse-are-two-different-things-confusing-them-is-harmful-to-children/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #763 on: July 17, 2020, 10:45:24 AM »

No...........because the PJ I believe were set up to fail.

Too much interference for the case to be investigated properly

more fantasy imo. . .

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #764 on: July 17, 2020, 10:47:30 AM »
So these 'experts on paedophiles' exist only in your opinion? It sounds to me like you are mocking those whose opinions you don't agree with. I'm no expert but I believe that those who have such leanings do have preferred age ranges and preferred sexes.

Not all those who commit child sexual abuse are paedophiles, by the way.
https://blogs.bmj.com/medical-ethics/2017/11/11/pedophilia-and-child-sexual-abuse-are-two-different-things-confusing-them-is-harmful-to-children/

CB doesn't fit any group...his sexual aberrations  range from children to OAPs...that is unusual