Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121270 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #780 on: July 17, 2020, 05:06:03 PM »
Is this documented somewhere or just speculative?

No.  He's just a Rapist who rapes old women and a Paedophile who sexually abuses young girls.

Offline Carana

« Reply #781 on: July 17, 2020, 05:11:01 PM »
Is this documented somewhere or just speculative?

It appears as a condition in the DSM, as per your link.

PS. If you meant whether he's been officially diagnosed with it... no idea.

Although with his history of convictions, I'd hope that some form of psychiatric assessment had been done.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:15:03 PM by Carana »

Offline jassi

« Reply #782 on: July 17, 2020, 05:12:20 PM »
No.  He's just a Rapist who rapes old women and a Paedophile who sexually abuses young girls.

No just just old women according to that Irish lady who says she underwent a similar experience.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #783 on: July 17, 2020, 05:13:19 PM »
No just just old women according to that Irish lady who says she underwent a similar experience.
So he doesn't abuse young girls, is that what you're saying?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #784 on: July 17, 2020, 05:17:12 PM »
It appears as a condition in the DSM, as per your link.

PS. If you meant whether he's been officially diagnosed with it... no idea.
I was thinking that anthro had seen published details of his medical history.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #785 on: July 17, 2020, 05:27:08 PM »
My goodness and they say we think we’re experts. If only google gave out certificates eh.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #786 on: July 17, 2020, 05:30:07 PM »
My goodness and they say we think we’re experts. If only google gave out certificates eh.

We all will be by the time we've done.

I already know more about Portuguese Law than I ever wanted to.  German Law coming up next.

Offline jassi

« Reply #787 on: July 17, 2020, 05:35:00 PM »
So he doesn't abuse young girls, is that what you're saying?

Only you could come up with that twist.
I actually said he also rapes younger women.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #788 on: July 17, 2020, 05:35:48 PM »

You and at least one other might be surprised how much intelligent people use google to learn. I use it all the time.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #789 on: July 17, 2020, 05:38:31 PM »
I was thinking that anthro had seen published details of his medical history.
‘Experts have said Christian B matches the profile of a Jimmy Savile-style “paraphiliac”, who targets victims of all ages‘.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11975041/madeleine-mccann-evidence-dead-christian-b-buried-videos/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #791 on: July 17, 2020, 08:35:30 PM »
Only you could come up with that twist.
I actually said he also rapes younger women.
You wrote

“No just just old women according to that Irish lady who says she underwent a similar experience”.

Where do you mention he sexually abused young girls?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #792 on: July 17, 2020, 08:42:36 PM »
You wrote

“No just just old women according to that Irish lady who says she underwent a similar experience”.

Where do you mention he sexually abused young girls?

Exactly, I didn't mention them because I was replying to Eleanor, who was talking about the RAPE of older women.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #793 on: July 17, 2020, 08:44:32 PM »
Exactly, I didn't mention them because I was replying to Eleanor, who was talking about the RAPE of older women.
Did you mean to write “NOT just old women”?

Offline jassi

« Reply #794 on: July 17, 2020, 08:49:20 PM »
Did you mean to write “NOT just old women”?

Indeed I did

Or maybe not -