Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121287 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #795 on: July 17, 2020, 09:00:57 PM »
Indeed I did
Then you will understand why your post did not say what you intended it to say.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #796 on: July 17, 2020, 09:13:58 PM »
Are you resorting to goading...I'm pretty knowledge able about lots of things. Have you ever heard of s paedophile taping a 72 yr old

He does fit a group. I tried to say it before. He's a sadistic offender. One of the worst and rarest types of sex offender. I was shut down and told not to describe what they are into... but it is not a specific age group they target but the fact that someone is vulnerable.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #797 on: July 17, 2020, 09:21:11 PM »
He does fit a group. I tried to say it before. He's a sadistic offender. One of the worst and rarest types of sex offender. I was shut down and told not to describe what they are into... but it is not a specific age group they target but the fact that someone is vulnerable.

Thats what I've read...its not about age but control....as the German profiler said on the australian doc

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #798 on: July 17, 2020, 09:27:40 PM »
Thats what I've read...its not about age but control....as the German profiler said on the australian doc

Indeed. I think he fits the profile totally.... but I am not convinced by the evidence that he was in 5a.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #799 on: July 17, 2020, 09:35:41 PM »
Indeed. I think he fits the profile totally.... but I am not convinced by the evidence that he was in 5a.

I'm convinced it's a reasonable possibility

Offline Anthro

« Reply #800 on: July 17, 2020, 09:50:53 PM »
I think it is probable that when Madeleine’s father checked on the children and afterwards paused outside to talk to Wilkins, Madeleine was half-awake and someone knocked on the front door and she opened it, believing she will be taken to her father. Instead, she might have been placed in a vehicle close-by.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #801 on: July 17, 2020, 09:52:33 PM »

I agree.
It is a reasonable possibility which must be fully investigated to rule him in or out.  Not only is it necessary for justice but if Brueckner is innocent of involvement in Madeleine's case he should be officially cleared.
At he moment he is being held in solitary confinement for his own protection.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #802 on: July 17, 2020, 10:01:49 PM »
I agree.
It is a reasonable possibility which must be fully investigated to rule him in or out.  Not only is it necessary for justice but if Brueckner is innocent of involvement in Madeleine's case he should be officially cleared.
At he moment he is being held in solitary confinement for his own protection.

He doesn't need to be cleared, he hasn't been charged with anything.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #803 on: July 17, 2020, 10:04:36 PM »

He cant be cleared...there is no legal mechanism to clear anyone. Barry George hasnt been cleared and hes had two trials...if we undersatnd this simple legal point how come the portuguese SC dont...they must be really stupid

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #804 on: July 17, 2020, 10:10:16 PM »
He cant be cleared...there is no legal mechanism to clear anyone. Barry George hasnt been cleared and hes had two trials...if we undersatnd this simple legal point how come the portuguese SC dont...they must be really stupid

The British press don't understand either, since they've often described the McCanns as being formally cleared.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #805 on: July 17, 2020, 10:14:29 PM »
I think it is probable that when Madeleine’s father checked on the children and afterwards paused outside to talk to Wilkins, Madeleine was half-awake and someone knocked on the front door and she opened it, believing she will be taken to her father. Instead, she might have been placed in a vehicle close-by.

Ah yes half asleep three year olds are always answering a knock on the door after bedtime!!! Really??!! I find this scenario less plausible even than a forced entry that left no forensic evidence!!

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #806 on: July 17, 2020, 10:15:40 PM »

I can't believe you had to point that out!!!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #807 on: July 17, 2020, 10:17:42 PM »
The British press don't understand either, since they've often described the McCanns as being formally cleared.
so the whole cleared thing is meaningless...the SC of portugal no more understands this than The Sun....a total pair of plonkers

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #808 on: July 17, 2020, 10:19:03 PM »
I can't believe you had to point that out!!!!

Its  areally good point...spam should point it out to all those who say the McCanns havent been cleared

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #809 on: July 17, 2020, 10:22:14 PM »
Its  areally good point...spam should point it out to all those who say the McCanns havent been cleared

It's entirely factually accurate to say the McCann's haven't been cleared.