Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121294 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #810 on: July 17, 2020, 10:24:38 PM »
It's entirely factually accurate to say the McCann's haven't been cleared.

neither have you

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #811 on: July 17, 2020, 10:25:53 PM »
I can't believe you had to point that out!!!!

have the mccanns been charged with anything

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #812 on: July 17, 2020, 10:30:37 PM »
have the mccanns been charged with anything

No. They don't have to be cleared either... unless they are ever charged of course!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #813 on: July 17, 2020, 10:32:00 PM »
No. They don't have to be cleared either... unless they are ever charged of course!

Not a chance they'll ever be charged IMO.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 12:18:50 AM by Brietta »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #814 on: July 17, 2020, 10:33:26 PM »

so breukner hasnt been cleared....do you understand what being cleared means ...it appears you dont

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #815 on: July 17, 2020, 11:19:42 PM »
McCanns not cleared...Bruckner Not cleared either... but McCanns questioned and Bruckner not questioned.

have I got this right?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #816 on: July 17, 2020, 11:24:52 PM »
McCanns not cleared...Bruckner Not cleared either... but McCanns questioned and Bruckner not questioned.

have I got this right?

What you dont seen to realise is there is no legal statenent as not being cleared...even a not guilty verdict is not being cleaered

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #817 on: July 17, 2020, 11:32:55 PM »
What you dont seen to realise is there is no legal statenent as not being cleared...even a not guilty verdict is not being cleaered

No I do Davel, you have to be tried to be cleared. So Bruckner not charged/not cleared. McCanns not charged/not cleared...but the McCann's we're at least questioned.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #818 on: July 17, 2020, 11:51:34 PM »

have I got this right?
Do you think being questioned means you’re a little bit more not cleared?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #819 on: July 18, 2020, 12:06:19 AM »
For those who think Portugal was lax in not prosecuting Brueckner for the rape of the 72 year old, in the UK only 1 in 70 reported rapes end in a charge. Just think about that...1 in 70.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #820 on: July 18, 2020, 12:27:31 AM »

have I got this right?

Perhaps I should have made myself plainer.

The McCanns have been exhaustively investigated over a long period ~ questioned extensively and as a result they have been eliminated from the inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #821 on: July 18, 2020, 12:58:41 AM »
Perhaps I should have made myself plainer.

The McCanns have been exhaustively investigated over a long period ~ questioned extensively and as a result they have been eliminated from the inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance.

You hope.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #822 on: July 18, 2020, 08:22:11 AM »

have I got this right?

You still don't understand....
Think about Barry George...tried twice..not cleared...there no such thing as being cleared...it's total nonsense from a legal perspective

Could you make someone who has been cleared. A not guilty verdict is not proof of innocence

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #823 on: July 18, 2020, 09:05:55 AM »
so breukner hasnt been cleared....do you understand what being cleared means ...it appears you dont

Well to me it means cleared of any charges... if however you mean cleared from being a potential suspect in an investigation then neither the McCanns nor the German sex offender have been cleared in the MM case.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #824 on: July 18, 2020, 09:12:46 AM »
Well to me it means cleared of any charges... if however you mean cleared from being a potential suspect in an investigation then neither the McCanns nor the German sex offender have been cleared in the MM case.

what would it take to be cleared....I know the answer..remember Barry george...desoite two trials...has not been cleared