Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline Lace

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #840 on: July 18, 2020, 11:16:58 AM »
Do you know how many of the rapes reported involved violence ?

Then why wasn't the person convicted?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #841 on: July 18, 2020, 11:18:00 AM »

Topic please ... "If Brueckner is Never Charged."
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #842 on: July 18, 2020, 11:41:03 AM »
"Charges against Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner are unlikely, his lawyer claimed yesterday.

Friedrich Fulscher said he has not been told what evidence German prosecutors have against his client but it was not up to him to ‘prove his innocence’.

Mr Fulscher said it was for detectives to prove he was guilty.

Brueckner, 43, has denied any involvement in the three-year-old’s disappearance.

‘As things stand now I do not actually believe there will be any charges,’ he said. ‘I do not anticipate a prosecution.

‘Thank God, in our legal system the prosecution has to prove the crime to an accused person and it is not the accused who must exonerate himself.

‘As long as my client does not know what he is accused of, and on what basis, there is no reason to think otherwise.’'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8534875/Christian-Brueckners-lawyer-says-charges-against-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-unlikely.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #843 on: July 18, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »
"Charges against Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner are unlikely, his lawyer claimed yesterday.

Friedrich Fulscher said he has not been told what evidence German prosecutors have against his client but it was not up to him to ‘prove his innocence’.

Mr Fulscher said it was for detectives to prove he was guilty.

Brueckner, 43, has denied any involvement in the three-year-old’s disappearance.

‘As things stand now I do not actually believe there will be any charges,’ he said. ‘I do not anticipate a prosecution.

‘Thank God, in our legal system the prosecution has to prove the crime to an accused person and it is not the accused who must exonerate himself.

‘As long as my client does not know what he is accused of, and on what basis, there is no reason to think otherwise.’'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8534875/Christian-Brueckners-lawyer-says-charges-against-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-unlikely.html

How can the lawyer think there will be no chareges when he admits he dosnt know what evidence the Police have

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #844 on: July 18, 2020, 12:24:27 PM »
How can the lawyer think there will be no chareges when he admits he dosnt know what evidence the Police have

Well it’s definitely not enough to charge him.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #845 on: July 18, 2020, 12:42:21 PM »

Because it's been 7 years and this is still the stage they're at?  It's quite logical and the german former federal Judge Thomas Fischer agreed. The public appeal was also a risk he said, to me that shows they have very little and decided to take that risk of doing things in public after not getting anywhere in 7 years.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #846 on: July 18, 2020, 01:24:13 PM »
Because it's been 7 years and this is still the stage they're at?  It's quite logical and the german former federal Judge Thomas Fischer agreed. The public appeal was also a risk he said, to me that shows they have very little and decided to take that risk of doing things in public after not getting anywhere in 7 years.

i think its illogical of the lawyer to state that he thinks thewre wont be any charges and at the same time say he doesnt know w hat evidence the police have. We also have the fact again this is a newsaper report and may not be accurate

Offline barrier

« Reply #847 on: July 18, 2020, 01:28:56 PM »
i think its illogical of the lawyer to state that he thinks thewre wont be any charges and at the same time say he doesnt know w hat evidence the police have. We also have the fact again this is a newsaper report and may not be accurate

The lawyer clearly knows german law thats why he is one and representing the named but not officially named client so its not illogical for him to say there won't be charges.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #848 on: July 18, 2020, 01:31:40 PM »
The lawyer clearly knows german law thats why he is one and representing the named but not officially named client so its not illogical for him to say there won't be charges.

Its illogical if he doesnt know what evidence they have

Offline kizzy

« Reply #849 on: July 18, 2020, 01:44:49 PM »

How can the lawyer think there will be no chareges

Because he is a lawyer and knows the law....he knows the case is weak.

Something you don't ......mind you doubt your opinion does any harm,

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #850 on: July 18, 2020, 01:46:50 PM »
Its illogical if he doesnt know what evidence they have

It's not illogical at all. If you don't have enough evidence to charge it can't be compelling, ie. the entirety of the evidence is not enough. The Judge said this too, it's can't be 'compelling evidence', is that being illogical or does he know German law?

Any lawyer, policeman, judge or layperson can make the same deduction and it would be correct imo.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #851 on: July 18, 2020, 01:48:36 PM »
How can the lawyer think there will be no chareges

Because he is a lawyer and knows the law....he knows the case is weak.

Something you don't ......mind you doubt your opinion does any harm,

He doesnt know what evidence the police have. I dont know how strong the case is because I dont know what evidence they have. You are simply speculating ...again

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #852 on: July 18, 2020, 01:49:50 PM »
It's not illogical at all. If you don't have enough evidence to charge it can't be compelling, ie. the entirety of the evidence is not enough. The Judge said this too, it's can't be 'compelling evidence', is that being illogical or does he know German law?

Any lawyer, policeman, judge or layperson can make the same deduction and it would be correct imo.

He doesnt know what evidence the police have.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #853 on: July 18, 2020, 01:53:54 PM »
He doesnt know what evidence the police have. I dont know how strong the case is because I dont know what evidence they have. You are simply speculating ...again

How nieve really D ....dont you think they talk off the cuff or having a pint....they are all in the same pool

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #854 on: July 18, 2020, 01:55:57 PM »
He doesnt know what evidence the police have.

It's all hearsay.  If the Germans had anything of substance, that knowledge would have been transmitted to the parents and SY but clearly they haven't even got enough to get to the first base. How terribly embarrassing for them.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!