Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121271 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #855 on: July 18, 2020, 01:56:55 PM »
It's all hearsay.  If that had anything of substance, that knowledge would have been transmitted to the parents and SY but clearly they haven't even got enough to get to the first base. How terribly embarrassing for them.

Do you realise what you are saying is merely your opinion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #856 on: July 18, 2020, 01:58:09 PM »
How nieve really D ....dont you think they talk off the cuff or having a pint....they are all in the same pool

More speculation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #857 on: July 18, 2020, 01:59:49 PM »
How can the lawyer think there will be no chareges when he admits he dosnt know what evidence the Police have

He's not stupid. He knows that the police are bluffing and haven't got anything.  @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #858 on: July 18, 2020, 02:01:42 PM »
Do you realise what you are saying is merely your opinion

And I am usually right. I said from the start this the Germans wouldn't find anything on him.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #859 on: July 18, 2020, 02:02:50 PM »
He's not stupid. He knows that the police are bluffing and haven't got anything.  @)(++(*

More opinion...lets see how he gets on with his current appeal...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #860 on: July 18, 2020, 02:03:46 PM »
And I am usually right. I said from the start this the Germans wouldn't find anything on him.

more opinion....I dont see you as being usually right.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #861 on: July 18, 2020, 03:19:34 PM »
i think its illogical of the lawyer to state that he thinks thewre wont be any charges and at the same time say he doesnt know w hat evidence the police have. We also have the fact again this is a newsaper report and may not be accurate

What evidence are you aware of Dave that isn’t out of a newspaper or similar media?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #862 on: July 18, 2020, 05:31:04 PM »
It may suggest there is more evidence stacked up against you, imo.
Or maybe you’re more likely to be a little bit more cleared if you’ve been thoroughly grilled by the police and no charges brought.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #863 on: July 18, 2020, 05:40:59 PM »

I think most of us did.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Myster

« Reply #864 on: July 18, 2020, 05:49:13 PM »
I think most of us did.
NO they didn't!!!  Such pessimism... Sheesh!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #865 on: July 18, 2020, 05:57:14 PM »
NO they didn't!!!  Such pessimism... Sheesh!

Apologies....most of the right-minded amongst us knew.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Myster

« Reply #866 on: July 18, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »
Apologies....most of the right-minded amongst us knew.
Left-minded you mean!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #867 on: July 18, 2020, 06:12:56 PM »
What evidence are you aware of Dave that isn’t out of a newspaper or similar media?

Have you not listened to HCW live...He has said they have concrete , strong evidence that CB murdered Maddie.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #868 on: July 18, 2020, 06:20:51 PM »
Have you not listened to HCW live...He has said they have concrete , strong evidence that CB murdered Maddie.

Of course he does Dave - that's why they're also saying that they don't have enough evidence to arrest him... never mind charge him!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #869 on: July 18, 2020, 06:24:43 PM »

If the concrete murder evidence isn't enough to charge him with murder then perhaps they could still charge him with abduction, using all the concrete abduction evidence they ha..... oh, no wait, that's right.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.