Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121295 times)

Offline sadie

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #930 on: July 19, 2020, 11:52:08 PM »
Trouble is they're made in Portugal or India, not Britain since 2003... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Start-rite

The country where ?Madeleine was wearing them was neither Portugal, nor India, but I take your point.

The same comments about who would buy them stand as in the post above

At 70 Euros a pair for childrens shoes then it would be mega rich elites, or rich people with a British connection who would buy them.

My suspect fits both those criteria.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #931 on: July 20, 2020, 01:21:31 AM »
Exactly  … and they could be bought in the Country where I believe I saw Madeleine dancing.  But at over 70 euros a pair for a child, who is going to buy them ?

I would suggest that it might be a very rich person (an elite) or a person of British connection who is also very well off.   Both descriptions match my elite suspect

I can only remember having Startrites fitted once when I was a child, and my guess is that it was after my older sister had to have treatment for crooked toes and bunions. Mum and Dad weren't going to make the same mistake twice.   
I only once was able to afford to have my children fully fitted for Startrights, but like my Mum and Dad with me, I took the next best option for my children of semi fitted Clarks.   Both children had good feet.

No one has to buy them, charities receive and donate items like Startrites all the time. Children outgrow shoes very fast and by the time the shoes are donated they are usually still in a good condition.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #932 on: July 20, 2020, 02:01:18 PM »
I am incredulous that you have posted that given the terrifying and life changing ordeal that Brueckner put that woman through.

He didn't beat her with any old common or garden strip of metal ... I believe he used a sharp killing instrument ... as well as the pain of her torture there must have been the mental anguish that was how she was going to die at the hands of a sadistic torturer and rapist.

What on earth are you talking about? When have I defended anything that CB did to the woman he raped? The point I was making is that it isn't just in Portugal that rapists are not given the punishment they deserve. I said most rapists in the UK don't even go to court. That's a fact, but in no way does it defend that rapist monster.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #933 on: July 20, 2020, 04:48:41 PM »
What on earth are you talking about? When have I defended anything that CB did to the woman he raped? The point I was making is that it isn't just in Portugal that rapists are not given the punishment they deserve. I said most rapists in the UK don't even go to court. That's a fact, but in no way does it defend that rapist monster.

There are complex issues behind the present situation regarding rape cases in England and Wales. 

But I could almost guarantee that should an elderly woman be treated to the prolonged torture,humiliation,terror and abuse suffered by Brueghner's rape victim that charges would be brought.
Particularly since he left forensics behind him which led to his conviction for the outrage in Germany.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #934 on: July 20, 2020, 05:47:04 PM »
There are complex issues behind the present situation regarding rape cases in England and Wales. 

But I could almost guarantee that should an elderly woman be treated to the prolonged torture,humiliation,terror and abuse suffered by Brueghner's rape victim that charges would be brought.
Particularly since he left forensics behind him which led to his conviction for the outrage in Germany.

Please explain what complex issues are present in UK rape cases that do not exist in other country’s cases ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #935 on: July 20, 2020, 11:36:35 PM »
No one has to buy them, charities receive and donate items like Startrites all the time. Children outgrow shoes very fast and by the time the shoes are donated they are usually still in a good condition.

Oh really !

Sounds rather like clutching at straws to me

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #936 on: July 21, 2020, 08:43:31 AM »

Didn't Amaral hint that the crime wasn't reported?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #937 on: July 21, 2020, 09:07:19 AM »
Didn't Amaral hint that the crime wasn't reported?

So why was it Investigated?  And by whom, I wonder?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #938 on: July 21, 2020, 09:18:40 AM »
So why was it Investigated?  And by whom, I wonder?

Someone definitely went to the bother of carrying out a forensic sweep at the crime scene from where Brueckner's DNA was recovered.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #939 on: July 21, 2020, 09:21:47 AM »
Someone definitely went to the bother of carrying out a forensic sweep at the crime scene from where Brueckner's DNA was recovered.

so it had to have been reported....more misinformation from amaral

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #940 on: July 21, 2020, 09:36:55 AM »
so it had to have been reported....more misinformation from amaral

And G-Unit isn't helping as it is obvious that it was reported.  And at least the poor woman would have needed hospital treatment.  No?  Or perhaps they thought she hurt herself.  A bit like that Australian woman who hit herself over the head with an axe four times.

One tends to forget the absolute horror of some of it because there was so much.  I will never be the same wimp I once was.

Such a pity.  I did so like Portugal.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #941 on: July 21, 2020, 09:55:04 AM »
And G-Unit isn't helping as it is obvious that it was reported.  And at least the poor woman would have needed hospital treatment.  No?  Or perhaps they thought she hurt herself.  A bit like that Australian woman who hit herself over the head with an axe four times.

One tends to forget the absolute horror of some of it because there was so much.  I will never be the same wimp I once was.

Such a pity.  I did so like Portugal.

Sandra Felgueiras showed file photographs which I think must have been taken taken for evidence showing the bruises on the woman's body.  Therefore someone gathered enough evidence to support bringing a case.

The wonder for me is that the Germans raised the case against him  ... not the Portuguese.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #942 on: July 21, 2020, 10:16:00 AM »
Sandra Felgueiras showed file photographs which I think must have been taken taken for evidence showing the bruises on the woman's body.  Therefore someone gathered enough evidence to support bringing a case.

The wonder for me is that the Germans raised the case against him  ... not the Portuguese.

The Portuguese weren't interested and The Germans had him.

I am not sure of the legal implications regarding The Extradition Warrant, but No One Else was doing anything.  Portugal, Italy and then back to Germany.  Who on earth was supposed to deal with this man?  And at least The Germans are trying to do something about one of their own.

I am tired of blaming Portugal.  It is always the same old same old.  Portugal was utter useless and we all know that.

Whether or not Portugal had an agenda is probably a point for discussion, but I am not sure if  I would Approve a Thread on that if someone else started it, so I can hardly start a Thread myself.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #943 on: July 21, 2020, 10:48:19 AM »
I wonder if it's possible that the Portuguese justice system is racist / xenophobic or is it just generally useless?  It does seem not to be all that interested in investigating crimes against foreign nationals....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #944 on: July 21, 2020, 10:58:41 AM »
I wonder if it's possible that the Portuguese justice system is racist / xenophobic or is it just generally useless?  It does seem not to be all that interested in investigating crimes against foreign nationals....

Or Women.