Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121281 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1035 on: August 02, 2020, 04:14:01 PM »
The concrete evidence isn't the phone ping...that's been revealed..HCW has refused to reveal what he considers concrete evidence. It seems many people who have met him think he could be responsible

No completely innocent person needs to be told by their lawyer not to answer police questions for fear they might incriminate themself. What was Kate McCann so afraid of?

By refusing to answer any of the 48 questions she made herself look guilty as hell imo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1036 on: August 02, 2020, 04:31:36 PM »
No completely innocent person needs to be told by their lawyer not to answer police questions for fear they might incriminate themself. What was Kate McCann so afraid of?

By refusing to answer any of the 48 questions she made herself look guilty as hell imo.

So is Breukner making himself look guilty too. I think kate is innocent and was well advised in the circumsatnces

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1037 on: August 02, 2020, 04:39:52 PM »
So is Breukner making himself look guilty too. I think kate is innocent and was well advised in the circumsatnces

He hasn't even been interviewed, let alone questioned under caution.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1038 on: August 02, 2020, 04:42:27 PM »
He hasn't even been interviewed, let alone questioned under caution.
  His lawyer has made it clear he will not answer questions. So based on some posters logic Kate and CB must be in it together

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1039 on: August 02, 2020, 04:46:50 PM »
  His lawyer has made it clear he will not answer questions. So based on some posters logic Kate and CB must be in it together

Sorry.  I thought that's where we have been heading for yonks.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1040 on: August 02, 2020, 04:47:25 PM »

"Guilty" of what ?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1041 on: August 02, 2020, 04:48:00 PM »
What other combinations of togetherness are possible?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1042 on: August 02, 2020, 04:52:06 PM »

It doesn't matter what his lawyer claims.

What matters is what he chooses to do when questioned, if the police ever get round to doing so.

At the moment they are too busy searching random wells & digging allotments.

They seem to think Maddie may still be alive, even though they have concrete evidence that she's dead.

Extraordinary.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1043 on: August 02, 2020, 04:55:14 PM »
It doesn't matter what his lawyer claims.

What matters is what he chooses to do when questioned, if the police ever get round to doing so.

At the moment they are too busy searching random wells & digging allotments.

They seem to think Maddie may still be alive, even though they have concrete evidence that she's dead.

Extraordinary.

you seem to be in denial too...the Germans have said they think shes dead

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1044 on: August 02, 2020, 04:57:56 PM »
you seem to be in denial too...the Germans have said they think shes dead

Yes, either that or she's alive. Such is the strength of their evidence.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1045 on: August 02, 2020, 04:59:21 PM »
I think you and others are in total denial

To dismiss what those who know him as lies by those who have taken 10 pieces of silver is ridiculous...imo.

I've dismissed nothing as lies, but things remembered in hindsight often weren't seen as important at the time. The McCann twins slept like logs on 3/4th of May, but their mother never did anything about it. Only years later, with hindsight, did she suggest she had been afraid they might die.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1046 on: August 02, 2020, 05:00:41 PM »
Yes, either that or she's alive. Such is the strength of their evidence.

They  have concrete evidence she is dead and Breukner killled her...according to HCW....what that evidence is HCW will not say. IMO he gave  amassive clue when he refuded to confirm there were no images of Maddie on the memory sticks

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1047 on: August 02, 2020, 05:01:58 PM »
I've dismissed nothing as lies, but things remembered in hindsight often weren't seen as important at the time. The McCann twins slept like logs on 3/4th of May, but their mother never did anything about it. Only years later, with hindsight, did she suggest she had been afraid they might die.

So you accept the accounts made by his friends are genuine and not made up simply to earn some money...thanks

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1048 on: August 02, 2020, 05:03:23 PM »
They  have concrete evidence she is dead and Breukner killled her...according to HCW....what that evidence is HCW will not say. IMO he gave  amassive clue when he refuded to confirm there were no images of Maddie on the memory sticks

Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE, admits German prosecutor in U-turn as he confirms there is no forensic evidence to show she is dead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8418077/Madeleine-McCann-ALIVE-admits-German-prosecutor.html

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 05:30:07 PM by Brietta »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1049 on: August 02, 2020, 05:08:14 PM »
So you accept the accounts made by his friends are genuine and not made up simply to earn some money...thanks

I have no idea and neither have you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0