Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121309 times)

Offline Sherlock Holmes

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1065 on: August 02, 2020, 10:21:20 PM »
I'm just following the evidence.

There's no evidence Brueckner ever entered 5a.

Who says he entered 5A?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1066 on: August 03, 2020, 09:23:57 AM »
Maybe in a bin.

Would you dispose of a body in a bin,  when the chances are people searching would be looking in the bins?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1067 on: August 03, 2020, 09:28:37 AM »

Would you dispose of a body in a bin,  when the chances are people searching would be looking in the bins?

Why would you be searching for a live child in a bin?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1068 on: August 03, 2020, 09:29:23 AM »

i dont normally  answer  you  but you would be suprised in my  street a  drug  deal went  wrong and they decapitated    a  young  man   they put his head in a wheelie/recycle  bin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1069 on: August 03, 2020, 09:29:39 AM »
There’s no evidence for it, yet you claim to be “following the evidence”.

There's no evidence Brueckner abducted Maddie either, so I don't quite see your point.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1070 on: August 03, 2020, 10:14:24 AM »
There's no evidence Brueckner abducted Maddie either, so I don't quite see your point.
The point is - your double standards.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1071 on: August 03, 2020, 10:15:49 AM »
Why would you be searching for a live child in a bin?
Who said they were searching for a live child in a bin?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #1072 on: August 03, 2020, 10:29:17 AM »
i dont normally  answer  you  but you would be suprised in my  street a  drug  deal went  wrong and they decapitated    a  young  man   they put his head in a wheelie/recycle  bin

That is quite different from apparently staging an abduction and putting Madeleine in a bin where she could have easily been found by one of the search party.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1073 on: August 03, 2020, 10:41:31 AM »
That is quite different from apparently staging an abduction and putting Madeleine in a bin where she could have easily been found by one of the search party.

I think the searchers were looking for a child who'd wandered off. Although her father mentioned paedophiles to his relatives he doesn't seem to have got that message to the searchers, so they wouldn't be thinking of bins.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1074 on: August 03, 2020, 10:48:42 AM »
I think the searchers were looking for a child who'd wandered off. Although her father mentioned paedophiles to his relatives he doesn't seem to have got that message to the searchers, so they wouldn't be thinking of bins.
How do you know what every searcher would be thinking?  Do you think they were all automatons, unthinkingly doing the same thing, ie looking for a child who had simply wandered off?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1075 on: August 03, 2020, 10:59:12 AM »

from memory maddie had  ran off  another night of the  holiday playing hide and  seek?? and they had to  find her that night  too
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 11:04:36 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1076 on: August 03, 2020, 11:03:26 AM »
frpm memory maddie had  ran off  another night of the  holiday playing hide and  seek?? and they had to  find her that night  to

How about a cite for that, please.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1077 on: August 03, 2020, 12:07:36 PM »

That’s the point.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1078 on: August 03, 2020, 12:50:42 PM »
Who says he entered 5A?

The german could have knocked her down with his vehicle in the street, because of his past record disposed of,then scarpered,prove it wrong mr prosecutor.Oh! the pj have said unlikely, which is not the same as impossible for woke and wandered.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1079 on: August 03, 2020, 12:53:17 PM »
The german could have knocked her down with his vehicle in the street, because of his past record disposed of,then scarpered,prove it wrong mr prosecutor.Oh! the pj have said unlikely, which is not the same as impossible for woke and wandered.

Madeliene knocked over and killed by  a burglar/paedophile.....what a coincidence