Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121299 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1155 on: August 03, 2020, 06:08:52 PM »
No for accusing him of doing the things he hasn’t.

Hes aconvicted paedophile...rapist...Hes a suspect in the McCann case. Wheres the libel?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1156 on: August 03, 2020, 06:12:41 PM »

I thought he'd served his sentence for sex crimes against children some 20 odd years ago.

Doesn't that make him an ex paedophile?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1157 on: August 03, 2020, 06:14:04 PM »

I thought he'd served his sentence for sex crimes against children some 20 odd years ago.

Doesn't that make him an ex paedophile?
So is it libel to say he’s a paedophile then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1158 on: August 03, 2020, 06:15:27 PM »
Its evidence of abduction....you need to understand what is meant by evidence. Evidence doesnt always prove something...but taken to gether with other evidence it can.
In this case there is no other evidence  to suspect an abduction took place and I do understand the meaning of the word  .

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1159 on: August 03, 2020, 06:15:31 PM »
No its not,where have the germans say their suspect abducted Madeleine from 5a.

In my opinion the German's are dancing to no-one's tune;  they are following the evidence whatever that may be and the evidence has led them to Bruekenr's door and unlike the PJ are hoping someone has the information which will open it.

Expecting a blow by blow account of their investigation as you appear to do is incredibly negative and naive.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1160 on: August 03, 2020, 06:22:38 PM »
In this case there is no other evidence  to suspect an abduction took place and I do understand the meaning of the word  .

Maddie missing..open window...parents not suspects...woke and wandered highly unlikely according to the archiving report....that's some evidence.What do you think it suggests

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1161 on: August 03, 2020, 06:25:04 PM »
But will he know this?  The fear will always be there.

In my opinion he will be known to the people who matter and already he is segregated from some of them for his own protection.

I think he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1162 on: August 03, 2020, 06:25:20 PM »
How do you explain the fact that three  police forces are now treating this case as one of abduction by a stranger?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1163 on: August 03, 2020, 06:28:19 PM »
Sue?  What for?  He has No Reputation left to lose.

Who lied about him ... no-one I know of, so to suggest he might sue is just plain silly in my opinion.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1164 on: August 03, 2020, 06:37:40 PM »
I would agree with you, but that's not how libel laws work. Additionally, as I've mentioned here in the past, Germany have the strictest privacy laws in the EU, maybe the world, which came in to being in 2018. He's going to hit the big time - he can pursue civil suits against any media outlet from a German base and wait for the cash to roll in.

Maybe the person who first enabled his privacy to be breached should be worried then?  You know ... the private citizen who hit the media with tales of a German prisoner in jail in Germany, but not the one doing life.  followed by a mocked up photograph of him with long hair and a picture of the vehicle he was allegedly driving.

T'would always be a starting point to test exactly how robust the privacy laws in Germany shape up.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1165 on: August 03, 2020, 06:42:18 PM »
According to the PJ files many samples of dogs’ hair were found in apartment 5A. Since Brückner is known to have had several dogs over a long period of time, perhaps a DNA match could be found on some clothing belonging to him?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1166 on: August 03, 2020, 06:43:23 PM »
  Somehow I thought you'd say that.
 One person said the window was open?Are you saying without corroboration that it's evidence of a fact ?

Read my post very carefully ... I said a witness statement is evidence.  It is not for you or anyone else on the internet to sit in judgement on what the witness has said.
All you or anyone else has to know and accept is that a witness statement is evidence.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1167 on: August 03, 2020, 06:44:40 PM »
Maybe the person who first enabled his privacy to be breached should be worried then?  You know ... the private citizen who hit the media with tales of a German prisoner in jail in Germany, but not the one doing life.  followed by a mocked up photograph of him with long hair and a picture of the vehicle he was allegedly driving.

T'would always be a starting point to test exactly how robust the privacy laws in Germany shape up.

Oh my goodness, you don't mean AmaraL

Offline jassi

« Reply #1168 on: August 03, 2020, 07:07:30 PM »
Read my post very carefully ... I said a witness statement is evidence.  It is not for you or anyone else on the internet to sit in judgement on what the witness has said.
All you or anyone else has to know and accept is that a witness statement is evidence.

Of course, evidence can be true or false.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #1169 on: August 03, 2020, 07:11:18 PM »

Still missing the point. Privacy is one aspect - but what I can tell you about privacy in Germany when it comes to criminality, is that they take the concept of rehabilitation seriously, and that is only fully possible with the adherence to strict privacy laws, sometimes extending to post conviction. It's a basic tenet of their legal system and one of the reasons why their recidivism rate is one of the lowest in the Western world.
So on the one hand you have this enshrined privacy, that's probably been breached innumerable times, and on the other you have the civil aspect of libel across perpetrated across just about any medium you can think of - it's more of a matter of which of the turkeys to shoot first.
Hey, maybe one his lawyers will pop over to have a look at this place.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum