Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121269 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1170 on: August 03, 2020, 07:16:26 PM »
One crime he's not to be charged with.

MADDIE BOMBSHELL Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B dramatically cleared of 1996 rape and murder of 11-year-old Claudia Ruf

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12301659/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-murder-rape-girl-11/
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1171 on: August 03, 2020, 07:22:35 PM »
Still missing the point. Privacy is one aspect - but what I can tell you about privacy in Germany when it comes to criminality, is that they take the concept of rehabilitation seriously, and that is only fully possible with the adherence to strict privacy laws, sometimes extending to post conviction. It's a basic tenet of their legal system and one of the reasons why their recidivism rate is one of the lowest in the Western world.
So on the one hand you have this enshrined privacy, that's probably been breached innumerable times, and on the other you have the civil aspect of libel across perpetrated across just about any medium you can think of - it's more of a matter of which of the turkeys to shoot first.
Hey, maybe one his lawyers will pop over to have a look at this place.

I dont see anywhere he has been libelled and secrecy law does not apply outside Germany. I havent seen anything on this forum that would pass the libel test re CB....or the McCanns. What amaral said does

Offline The General

« Reply #1172 on: August 03, 2020, 07:29:16 PM »
I dont see anywhere he has been libelled and secrecy law does not apply outside Germany. I havent seen anything on this forum that would pass the libel test re CB....or the McCanns. What amaral said does
Have you read all of the stories in the Serbian media?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1173 on: August 03, 2020, 08:30:42 PM »
No problem.

cheers ...have  a good evening

Offline The General

« Reply #1174 on: August 03, 2020, 08:37:15 PM »
cheers ...have  a good evening
...and to you, sir.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1175 on: August 03, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »
So who is he going to Sue exactly, with his record?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

That’s not how libel works.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1176 on: August 03, 2020, 09:04:40 PM »
That’s not how libel works.

some of us understand exactly how libel works ...so who is he  going to sue and on what basis

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1177 on: August 03, 2020, 09:08:01 PM »
breukner has absolutely no basis to sue anyone...i'm happy to be corrected with any real reasons...please go ahead

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1178 on: August 03, 2020, 09:11:55 PM »
some of us understand exactly how libel works ...so who is he  going to sue and on what basis

Explain why he wouldn’t be able to sue on the same basis as the parents?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1179 on: August 03, 2020, 09:13:49 PM »
According to the PJ files many samples of dogs’ hair were found in apartment 5A. Since Brückner is known to have had several dogs over a long period of time, perhaps a DNA match could be found on some clothing belonging to him?

I always assumed the canine hairs mentioned in the forensic report belonged to the GNR dogs.  It never occurred to me some could have been carried in on the clothes of an intruder.  Of course they could!

Well thought through, Anthro.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1180 on: August 03, 2020, 09:28:15 PM »
According to the PJ files many samples of dogs’ hair were found in apartment 5A. Since Brückner is known to have had several dogs over a long period of time, perhaps a DNA match could be found on some clothing belonging to him?

A DNA match to a dog?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1181 on: August 03, 2020, 09:32:21 PM »
A DNA match to a dog?

You really couldn’t make it up.

Offline The General

« Reply #1182 on: August 03, 2020, 09:42:07 PM »
You really couldn’t make it up.
With all the investigators and the cast of many villains, it could be the hair of a Great Dane, like Scooby Doo.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1183 on: August 03, 2020, 10:11:13 PM »
A DNA match to a dog?
If one of Brückner’s dog’s hairs was found in Apartment 5a how would that be explained away?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1184 on: August 03, 2020, 10:44:32 PM »
If one of Brückner’s dog’s hairs was found in Apartment 5a how would that be explained away?

The capacity for ridicule of something which is not in the least ridiculous totally amazes me.

Dogs have DNA and it can be tested for.

Need to track down a dog poo-petrator? There’s a DNA test for that
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/27/dog-dna-test-pooprints

Abstract
Dogs are intensely integrated in human social life and their shed hairs can play a major role in forensic investigations.
The overall aim of this study was to validate a semi-automated extraction method for mitochondrial DNA analysis of telogenic dog hairs.
Extracted DNA was amplified with a 95% success rate from 43 samples using two new experimental designs in which the mitochondrial control region was amplified as a single large (±1260 bp) amplicon or as two individual amplicons (HV1 and HV2; ±650 and 350 bp) with tailed-primers.
The results prove that the extraction of dog hair mitochondrial DNA can easily be automated to provide sufficient DNA yield for the amplification of a forensically useful long mitochondrial DNA fragment or alternatively two short fragments with minimal loss of sequence in case of degraded samples.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1872497311000858
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....