Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121286 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1200 on: August 04, 2020, 07:49:20 AM »
I always assumed the canine hairs mentioned in the forensic report belonged to the GNR dogs.  It never occurred to me some could have been carried in on the clothes of an intruder.  Of course they could!

Well thought through, Anthro.
Hi Brietta, I also think it is possible that hair samples etc were removed, as forensic evidence, before the GNR dogs were taken to the apartment?

Offline Carana

« Reply #1201 on: August 04, 2020, 09:13:41 AM »
Hi Brietta, I also think it is possible that hair samples etc were removed, as forensic evidence, before the GNR dogs were taken to the apartment?

No. The first to arrive at 5A were the GNR. The other came later.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1202 on: August 04, 2020, 09:36:21 AM »
Were you investigated ? No ? Then by your own argument you are a suspect too...and me.

Hewlett was never officially investigated because there was nothing to link him to Madeleine’s disappearance. Only the parent’s private detectives suggested that he may have been involved and goodness knows what agenda they were working towards.

It's very different. Neither you nor I have been subject to police interest or named in the media as possibly being involved in or having knowledge of a crime. If there's nothing to investigate there's nothing to exonerate. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1203 on: August 04, 2020, 10:07:01 AM »
If you look at my post, you’ll see that I was referring to dog hair - not an actual dog - on Brückner’s clothing and perhaps other belongings that can be compared to what was found in apartment 5A.

I think it's unlikely after 13 years.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1204 on: August 04, 2020, 10:18:09 AM »
It's very different. Neither you nor I have been subject to police interest or named in the media as possibly being involved in or having knowledge of a crime. If there's nothing to investigate there's nothing to exonerate.

I was under the impression that all known paedophiles in the Luz area had been investigated.  Including Hewlett who made no secret of being in the area, which he knew very well, at the time.
I think he even boasted of seeing and being close to Madeleine on at least one occasion,

Apparently I was wrong if Hewlett and Brueckner are anything to go by and I wonder who else with a similar profile, might have been studiously ignored by the Judicial Police.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1205 on: August 04, 2020, 10:24:29 AM »
I was under the impression that all known paedophiles in the Luz area had been investigated.  Including Hewlett who made no secret of being in the area, which he knew very well, at the time.
I think he even boasted of seeing and being close to Madeleine on at least one occasion,

Apparently I was wrong if Hewlett and Brueckner are anything to go by and I wonder who else with a similar profile, might have been studiously ignored by the Judicial Police.

The answer lies in what you have written; "known paedophiles". CB may have been known, but was he known as a paedophile?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1206 on: August 04, 2020, 10:26:29 AM »
The answer lies in what you have written; "known paedophiles". CB may have been known, but was he known as a paedophile?
According to Amaral he was, I thought?  Why did they go knock on his door?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1207 on: August 04, 2020, 10:39:26 AM »

He is now.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1208 on: August 04, 2020, 10:43:14 AM »

Mugshots of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner dating back two decades from when he abused girl, six, in playground PROVE that Portuguese police knew about his past but still dismissed him as a suspect
  • Pictures were from Algarve in 1999 - eight years before Madeleine went missing
  • Christian Brueckner, then 22, was being extradited back to Germany to be jailed
  • Brueckner had sexually assaulted a six-year-old girl in a playground back in 1994
  • The drifter served a two-year sentence before returning to village by Praia da Luz
  • The pictures are further evidence of the failings of the initial police investigation
By NICK FAGGE IN WURZBURG, GERMANY, FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:27, 19 July 2020 | UPDATED: 10:37, 19 July 2020

Mugshots of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner dating back two decades prove Portuguese police knew about his sordid past but still dismissed him as a suspect.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8538057/Portuguese-police-mugshots-Christian-Brueckner-1999-reveal-officers-knew-sordid-past.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1209 on: August 04, 2020, 10:57:46 AM »
Mugshots of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner dating back two decades from when he abused girl, six, in playground PROVE that Portuguese police knew about his past but still dismissed him as a suspect
  • Pictures were from Algarve in 1999 - eight years before Madeleine went missing
  • Christian Brueckner, then 22, was being extradited back to Germany to be jailed
  • Brueckner had sexually assaulted a six-year-old girl in a playground back in 1994
  • The drifter served a two-year sentence before returning to village by Praia da Luz
  • The pictures are further evidence of the failings of the initial police investigation

Mugshots of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner dating back two decades prove Portuguese police knew about his sordid past but still dismissed him as a suspect.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8538057/Portuguese-police-mugshots-Christian-Brueckner-1999-reveal-officers-knew-sordid-past.html

There really isn't much more that can be said about The Portuguese Police Investigation.

Thirteen years ago there could well have been a chance.  Now?  No chance.

I don't know if he is guilty or not.  But it doesn't half go to show that Portugal was indeed a Pedophile Paradise.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1210 on: August 04, 2020, 11:27:06 AM »

He didn't have a door, so Amaral is probably mistaken imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1211 on: August 04, 2020, 11:33:20 AM »

I think I already posted about that: they appear to have been taken in Faro.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1212 on: August 04, 2020, 11:34:22 AM »

Without knowing how records were kept and accessed in those days it's a bit of an exaggeration to claim to have proved something imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1213 on: August 04, 2020, 12:22:59 PM »
Without knowing how records were kept and accessed in those days it's a bit of an exaggeration to claim to have proved something imo.

Possibly, but then there's also his mugshot from 2006 over the diesel saga.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1214 on: August 04, 2020, 12:35:05 PM »

Was Hewlett ever been of interest to the official investigating police ? I don’t remember him ever being questioned. AFAIAA it his name was leaked to the media by the parent’s pretendy police.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?