Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1230 on: August 05, 2020, 07:34:26 AM »
Ah, I see.  Any old Sexual Abuse will do so long as one doesn't put a name to it, even when one sexually abuses a six year old girl child.

What do you call Rape of a 72 year old woman?
Gerontophilia I believe.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1231 on: August 05, 2020, 08:25:35 AM »
It seems there is a school of thought prevalent on the internet that no matter the heinous perversion of your known crimes they will be considered excusable if it is suspected that Madeleine McCann might have suffered at those same hands.
It seems she is considered not worthy of having an investigation carried out into crimes against her and all credible suspected perpetrators are by definition considered 'innocent' by default.

In my opinion there is something seriously wrong with a mindset that singles out this little girl to be deprived of her rights when fuelled by hatred of her parents.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1232 on: August 05, 2020, 08:35:17 AM »
Ah, I see.  Any old Sexual Abuse will do so long as one doesn't put a name to it, even when one sexually abuses a six year old girl child.

Nothing to do with paedophilia.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1233 on: August 05, 2020, 09:06:38 AM »
It seems there is a school of thought prevalent on the internet that no matter the heinous perversion of your known crimes they will be considered excusable if it is suspected that Madeleine McCann might have suffered at those same hands.
It seems she is considered not worthy of having an investigation carried out into crimes against her and all credible suspected perpetrators are by definition considered 'innocent' by default.

In my opinion there is something seriously wrong with a mindset that singles out this little girl to be deprived of her rights when fuelled by hatred of her parents.

I think there's a school of thought (thankfully rare) who's only raison d'etre is to protect and support Madeleine McCanns parents at all costs.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1234 on: August 05, 2020, 09:08:06 AM »
I think there's a school of thought (thankfully rare) who's only raison d'etre is to protect and support Madeleine McCanns parents at all costs.
Gosh what evil people they must be.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1235 on: August 05, 2020, 09:23:47 AM »
Gosh what evil people they must be.

I don't believe in such a thing as evil. I find some of their methods unpleasant; questioning the morality, intelligence and motives of those who don't agree with them, for example. On the other hand it demonstrates how nasty those who think they occupy the moral high ground can be imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1236 on: August 05, 2020, 09:28:09 AM »

I think that's quite a barmy idea and shows how little you understand the motivation of some poster here.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1237 on: August 05, 2020, 09:32:27 AM »
Gerontophilia I believe.
Also paraphilia.
DSM-5 describes 8 of the more commonly observed paraphilic disorders:
Voyeuristic disorder.
Exhibitionistic disorder.
Frotteuristic disorder.
Sexual masochism disorder.
Sexual sadism disorder.
Pedophilic disorder.
Fetishistic disorder.
Transvestic disorder.
Jun 17, 2020
https://emedicine.medscape.com

Offline Lace

« Reply #1238 on: August 05, 2020, 09:43:50 AM »
Nothing to do with paedophilia.

So why did he have those swimsuits belonging to children?   Plus all those photo's?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1239 on: August 05, 2020, 10:04:50 AM »
Perhaps gunit thinks CB might sue for being called a
Paedophile

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1240 on: August 05, 2020, 04:59:00 PM »

Does  a man question a woman’s age before he commits a non consensual act ?
Some women 7O+ can look 20 yrs younger than what their birth certificates states?
I think there’s a childish element remaining in Brueckner’s personality. ..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1241 on: August 05, 2020, 05:19:41 PM »
Some women 7O+ can look 20 yrs younger than what their birth certificates states?
Only if they’re Raquel Welch IMO.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1242 on: August 05, 2020, 05:20:22 PM »

This was a very violent rape

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1243 on: August 05, 2020, 05:21:11 PM »

I'm not sure what you are saying here?  Are you justifying Bruekner's rape of the older woman because she may have looked younger than her age?

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1244 on: August 05, 2020, 05:26:39 PM »
This was a very violent rape

I think it was probably a life changing experience for Brueckner's victim whose chronological age probably had twenty years added to it as a result.