Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline Snowgirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1245 on: August 05, 2020, 06:01:31 PM »
I'm not sure what you are saying here?  Are you justifying Bruekner's rape of the older woman because she may have looked younger than her age?
No. It was a response to Eleanor who was emphasising the victim’s  age , as if it mattered ,when it’s extremely unlikely age comes into the rapist’s mind , as in “ better not ,this woman looks old enough to be my mother”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1246 on: August 05, 2020, 06:04:40 PM »
I don't believe in such a thing as evil. I find some of their methods unpleasant; questioning the morality, intelligence and motives of those who don't agree with them, for example. On the other hand it demonstrates how nasty those who think they occupy the moral high ground can be imo.
I do believe some people commit evil or cruel acts and I don’t see anything wrong with questioning their morality and motives.  You have not exactly been backwards in coming forwards when it comes to questioning the morality, intelligence or motives of those who leave their children unattended to go out to dinner, for example,  Does that mean you consider yourself nasty?  Somehow I doubt it!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1247 on: August 05, 2020, 06:06:44 PM »
No. It was a response to Eleanor who was emphasising the victim’s  age , as if it mattered ,when it’s extremely unlikely age comes into the rapist’s mind , as in “ better not ,this woman looks old enough to be my mother”
Rape is often nothing about sexual attraction and everything about exerting power and control over those who you resent and /or hate.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1248 on: August 05, 2020, 06:56:40 PM »
I do believe some people commit evil or cruel acts and I don’t see anything wrong with questioning their morality and motives.  You have not exactly been backwards in coming forwards when it comes to questioning the morality, intelligence or motives of those who leave their children unattended to go out to dinner, for example,  Does that mean you consider yourself nasty?  Somehow I doubt it!

Evil behaviour yes. Evil people no. Questioning a mindset which thinks children are safe being left home alone yes. Accusing those who disagree with one's opinions of being less intelligent than oneself no.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1249 on: August 05, 2020, 07:15:32 PM »
Rape is often nothing about sexual attraction and everything about exerting power and control over those who you resent and /or hate.
You think I don’t know that ?You  don’t think perhaps this victim represented someone resented/hated by Bruekner?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1250 on: August 05, 2020, 07:19:47 PM »
Evil behaviour yes. Evil people no. Questioning a mindset which thinks children are safe being left home alone yes. Accusing those who disagree with one's opinions of being less intelligent than oneself no.

Personally I have never said it would be safe to leave children as the  mcCanns did and i wouldnt do it. My main fear would be abduction.  In my experience I have found that more intelligent people support the  McCannns and the lesser inteligent doubt them...thats just my personal experience

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1251 on: August 05, 2020, 07:23:01 PM »
Although this has been debated extensively here, I maintain that the McCann’s and the rest of the group’s decision, and criticism thereof, to use a checking/listening method to tend to their children sleeping some 50 m away, has not taken into consideration the context in which it occurred. The spatial dimension is subjective. Their children were in close proximity to where they were dining within the same establishment.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1252 on: August 05, 2020, 07:45:10 PM »
Although this has been debated extensively here, I maintain that the McCann’s and the rest of the group’s decision, and criticism thereof, to use a checking/listening method to tend to their children sleeping some 50 m away, has not taken into consideration the context in which it occurred. The spatial dimension is subjective. Their children were in close proximity to where they were dining within the same establishment.

The children were not under the care and protection of their parents, they were at risk.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1253 on: August 05, 2020, 07:47:14 PM »

Would the McCanns have gone out & left their wallets in an unlocked apartment?

I doubt it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1254 on: August 05, 2020, 07:48:56 PM »
The children were not under the care and protection of their parents, they were at risk.

they were...and as the prime suspect is CB...it seems that risk was abduction

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1255 on: August 05, 2020, 07:49:23 PM »
Only in hindsight.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1256 on: August 05, 2020, 07:56:54 PM »
I am trying to grasp what you are insinuating. Should children be at all times under the care and protection of their parents, to be not at risk?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1257 on: August 05, 2020, 08:39:58 PM »
I have said for several years that based on the evidence abduction by  a stranger is the most likeky scenario...and now thats what the investigation seems to believe. Some posters just can't accept reality imo.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1258 on: August 05, 2020, 08:50:19 PM »
I am trying to grasp what you are insinuating. Should children be at all times under the care and protection of their parents, to be not at risk?

Small children should be under the care and protection of someone at all times. If they cry someone should come. If they fall someone should pick them up. If they're sick someone must clean up and make them comfortable. It's common sense really.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1259 on: August 05, 2020, 09:01:18 PM »
Small children should be under the care and protection of someone at all times. If they cry someone should come. If they fall someone should pick them up. If they're sick someone must clean up and make them comfortable. It's common sense really.
To a certain extent I agree...but there are probably thousands of children in the UK that are denied all those and come to no harm