Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1260 on: August 05, 2020, 09:54:58 PM »
Evil behaviour yes. Evil people no. Questioning a mindset which thinks children are safe being left home alone yes. Accusing those who disagree with one's opinions of being less intelligent than oneself no.
Who has done that?  Not me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1261 on: August 05, 2020, 09:57:11 PM »
You think I don’t know that ?You  don’t think perhaps this victim represented someone resented/hated by Bruekner?
I’ve no idea what you know or what was going on in the rapist’s mind when he raped the old woman.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1262 on: August 05, 2020, 10:25:50 PM »
I’ve no idea what you know or what was going on in the rapist’s mind when he raped the old woman.
Are you deliberately being offensive regarding the female sex  ? Did anyone,  apart from yourself of course,  describe the victim as an old woman ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1263 on: August 05, 2020, 11:40:16 PM »
Are you deliberately being offensive regarding the female sex  ? Did anyone,  apart from yourself of course,  describe the victim as an old woman ?
What on EARTH are you on about?  How am I being offensive by accurately referring to a 72 year old woman as old? 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 08:18:05 AM by G-Unit »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1264 on: August 06, 2020, 08:25:23 AM »
German police have found at least 100 pictures featuring Brückner re. memory sticks found at his property.

https://www.bild.de/news/inland/news-inland/maddie-mccann-loesen-maedchen-badeanzuege-im-wohnmobil-von-christian-b-den-fall-71318406.bild.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1265 on: August 06, 2020, 08:34:37 AM »
German police have found at least 100 pictures featuring Brückner re. memory sticks found at his property.

https://www.bild.de/news/inland/news-inland/maddie-mccann-loesen-maedchen-badeanzuege-im-wohnmobil-von-christian-b-den-fall-71318406.bild.html

It makes me wonder whether any of the images feature the place recently searched . Its hard to beleive the german police would commit 100 officers based on nothing.....and it sems search only this one place. HCW has said he has concrete evidence maddie is dead and Breukner killed her. Some posters want to believe the Germans have nothing.....I think there is going to be a lot of egg on peoples faces.

Offline The General

« Reply #1266 on: August 06, 2020, 08:52:41 AM »
It makes me wonder whether any of the images feature the place recently searched . Its hard to beleive the german police would commit 100 officers based on nothing.....and it sems search only this one place. HCW has said he has concrete evidence maddie is dead and Breukner killed her. Some posters want to believe the Germans have nothing.....I think there is going to be a lot of egg on peoples faces.
Old news wrapped up as new news fro clickbait purposes. Congrats, they hooked you in.
Clickety click.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1267 on: August 06, 2020, 08:55:28 AM »
Old news wrapped up as new news fro clickbait purposes. Congrats, they hooked you in.
Clickety click.

100 officers...clickbait...fried or scrambled

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1268 on: August 06, 2020, 08:57:45 AM »
Clickety click.
Old news dated 17.6.20

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1269 on: August 06, 2020, 08:58:56 AM »
Should we even be discussing what was found?  Sounds like libel to me.  CB who?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1270 on: August 06, 2020, 09:01:32 AM »
No charges yet then, won't be long now.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:39:37 PM by Angelo222 »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1271 on: August 06, 2020, 09:06:09 AM »
Should we even be discussing what was found?  Sounds like libel to me.  CB who?

Pertinent point,where did the info come from during a live investigation according to the Germans into the murder of Madeleine Mccann.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1272 on: August 06, 2020, 09:07:53 AM »
No charges yet then, won't be long now.

how long do you think it will take to carefuly examine and analyse what was removed from the allotmnet site. HCW has gone on holiday... some say for 3 weeks..it could take  a couple of months.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:39:58 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline barrier

« Reply #1273 on: August 06, 2020, 09:11:10 AM »
how long do you think it will take to carefuly examine and analyse what was removed from the allotmnet site. HCW has gone on holiday... some say for 3 weeks..it could take  a couple of months.

Nothing takes very long.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1274 on: August 06, 2020, 09:13:54 AM »
My thoughts are that the geran police understand their own privacy laws and it would therefore suggest they do have something concrete on CB and felt comfortable releasing information that has allowed him to be identified.

posters here have claimed amarals statements are not libellous because they simply tell the opinion of the police investigation at the time.....isnt that what all the statements re CB are.