Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1275 on: August 06, 2020, 09:14:44 AM »
Nothing takes very long.

are you an expert on forensis analysis now....how much material do they have?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1276 on: August 06, 2020, 09:24:41 AM »
It makes me wonder whether any of the images feature the place recently searched . Its hard to beleive the german police would commit 100 officers based on nothing.....and it sems search only this one place. HCW has said he has concrete evidence maddie is dead and Breukner killed her. Some posters want to believe the Germans have nothing.....I think there is going to be a lot of egg on peoples faces.
Snip
Together with the items of clothing found, the storage media found on the property are said to be a heavy burden on Christian B. The investigators found his dead dog in a pit - and underneath it was a Lidl plastic bag with six USB sticks and two memory cards, full of pictures and videos of serious abuse.

"Spiegel TV" quotes gruesome details from a note from the Saxony-Anhalt North Police Department: 8,000 files were viewed, of which "most [...] contain abuse of infants, toddlers, children and adolescents". Christian B. can also be seen in around 100 pictures.

According to the note, the metadata of some files also match a Casio digital camera found at B.

https://www.bild.de/news/inland/news-inland/maddie-mccann-loesen-maedchen-badeanzuege-im-wohnmobil-von-christian-b-den-fall-71318406.bild.html

If Brueckner isn't responsible for Madeleine McCann's abduction he certainly appears to have at least one hundred questions to answer some of which will probably feature the Casio digital camera and files with matching metadata.

In my opinion Brueckner will be charged when the Germans are good and ready to do so.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1277 on: August 06, 2020, 09:37:15 AM »
Snip
Together with the items of clothing found, the storage media found on the property are said to be a heavy burden on Christian B. The investigators found his dead dog in a pit - and underneath it was a Lidl plastic bag with six USB sticks and two memory cards, full of pictures and videos of serious abuse.

"Spiegel TV" quotes gruesome details from a note from the Saxony-Anhalt North Police Department: 8,000 files were viewed, of which "most [...] contain abuse of infants, toddlers, children and adolescents". Christian B. can also be seen in around 100 pictures.

According to the note, the metadata of some files also match a Casio digital camera found at B.

https://www.bild.de/news/inland/news-inland/maddie-mccann-loesen-maedchen-badeanzuege-im-wohnmobil-von-christian-b-den-fall-71318406.bild.html

If Brueckner isn't responsible for Madeleine McCann's abduction he certainly appears to have at least one hundred questions to answer some of which will probably feature the Casio digital camera and files with matching metadata.

In my opinion Brueckner will be charged when the Germans are good and ready to do so.

I agree. What's interesting in this article is that some of the images can be shown to have been taken with a camera found at the same site

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1278 on: August 06, 2020, 10:06:58 AM »
Nothing takes very long.

It has been said Brueckner is a devotee of the dark web.  From reading about it any investigation into it is a very long and convoluted affair and as soon as investigators crack one aspect the perpetrators set up another better encrypted one and so on.

However there is an example here for German prosecutors who may wish to keep someone like this off the streets,
Snip
The "exceptional gravity of the case", led to prosecutors asking the judge to consider a discretionary life sentence.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-43005287
It didn't happen but twenty odd years is quite a tariff.
Bruckner too was into filming the humiliation of his victims.  He did it in person not remotely as Matthew Falder did, so that must count for something.

Snip
He did not actually meet or physically touch any of his victims; all of his crimes were committed using the dark web.

In addition to the National Crime Agency (NCA), the investigation to uncover his identity involved GCHQ, US Homeland Security, Europol, Australian Federal Police, New Zealand Police, and the Israel Police;[25][8] it lasted four years.[26] Will Kerr of the NCA feels tech companies gave less than ideal cooperation with the police during the enquiry. Kerr maintains accounts were closed down possibly preventing police identifying other victims and identifying patterns of offending. Kerr fears this may have delayed identifying offenders and Kerr wants government action to make tech companies cooperate better in future.

On 16 October 2018, the Court of Appeal reduced the term of imprisonment to 25 years, with an extended licence of 8 years.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Falder#:~:text=Making%20indecent%20images%20of%20children%20etc.&text=Falder%20pleaded%20guilty%20to%20137,six%20years%20on%20extended%20licence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1279 on: August 06, 2020, 10:17:40 AM »
Nothing takes very long.
Only 13 years and counting...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1280 on: August 06, 2020, 10:21:10 AM »
Snip

The legend has become fact,print the legend.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1281 on: August 06, 2020, 10:30:37 AM »
The legend has become fact,print the legend.

What precisely do you mean by that?  At the moment I am taking it as an offensively gratuitous comment.  Am I right in thinking that.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1282 on: August 06, 2020, 10:56:54 AM »
The "legend" is that the german is somehow involved in the disappearance of Madeleine and has become fact, those that follow that line print the legend.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1283 on: August 06, 2020, 11:25:16 AM »
The "legend" is that the german is somehow involved in the disappearance of Madeleine and has become fact, those that follow that line print the legend.
We are not discussing Liberty Valance here ... we are discussing Brueckner.

Brueckner is a paedophile with firm connections to Luz who was overlooked by the Portuguese police in 2007 but who is at the moment the German police's chief suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Not "legend" but "fact" to which I recognise some people are resistant ~ but established fact nonetheless.  My opinion of the context of its use has not changed in the slightest except for the addition of puerile.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1284 on: August 06, 2020, 12:13:11 PM »
We are not discussing Liberty Valance here ... we are discussing Brueckner.

Brueckner is a paedophile with firm connections to Luz who was overlooked by the Portuguese police in 2007 but who is at the moment the German police's chief suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Not "legend" but "fact" to which I recognise some people are resistant ~ but established fact nonetheless.  My opinion of the context of its use has not changed in the slightest except for the addition of puerile.

The legend is he is somehow involved in the alleged  abducted of Madeleine, John correctly pointed out yesterday there is no evidence he is involved  it's all speculation much as the same with the three amigos back in 2014 when you declared the genie was out the bottle, must have got put back in.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1285 on: August 06, 2020, 12:17:15 PM »
The legend is he is somehow involved in the alleged  abducted of Madeleine, John correctly pointed out yesterday there is no evidence he is involved  it's all speculation much as the same with the three amigos back in 2014 when you declared the genie was out the bottle, must have got put back in.

HCW said they have concrete evidence Maddie is dead and CB killed her. John doesnt know w hat evidence the Germans have.
We've had years of poster saying that a burglar would not abduct  achild and now we ahve a suspect with ahistory of burglary and paedophilia.

Do you really think the Germans have no evidence?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1286 on: August 06, 2020, 01:18:23 PM »
HCW said they have concrete evidence Maddie is dead and CB killed her. John doesnt know w hat evidence the Germans have.
We've had years of poster saying that a burglar would not abduct  achild and now we ahve a suspect with ahistory of burglary and paedophilia.

What you don't know is if they actually have evidence at all.

You say John doesn't know what evidence they have ..you don't know either ..it may be nothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1287 on: August 06, 2020, 02:22:50 PM »
What you don't know is if they actually have evidence at all.

You say John doesn't know what evidence they have ..you don't know either ..it may be nothing.

I've said why I believe they have evidence .  I think anyone who thinks they have nothing is in denial.
We will find out soon enough

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1288 on: August 06, 2020, 02:30:14 PM »

If they had concrete evidence that Madeleine was dead and Brueckner had killed her they would have charged him. They haven’t even arrested him for the crime. The excuse that they aren’t charging him because they don’t want him to have access to the evidence they have on him is simply ridiculous. If that was the case then no one would ever be charged.

The appeal was the last roll of the dice for the German police and as they have yet to charge Brueckner it would appear that they have, yet again, come up empty handed.

I think the German police may have a flimsy, circumstantial case against Brueckner but they know that without more substantial proof of his involvement he would never be convicted. That is why the appeal.

As to your last sentence we still don’t know whether a burglar did abduct anyone, let alone Madeleine and while I think we can all agree that Brueckner is an odious creature he has no history of abduction.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1289 on: August 06, 2020, 02:33:45 PM »
I've said why I believe they have evidence .  I think anyone who thinks they have nothing is in denial.
We will find out soon enough

Im not in denial.

Im not grasping at straws either.