Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1290 on: August 06, 2020, 02:50:16 PM »
If ,as seems more and more likely, the German police never have enough concrete evidence to charge Brueckner with a part in Madeleine’s disappearance would those who think he is guilty accept the termination of Operation Grange ?

Back to the opening a post a good month ago, two months since the Germans claimed they had hard evidence that their suspect killed Madeleine, still no charges so does that make it more likely they can't find enough or at all to bring charges.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1291 on: August 06, 2020, 03:00:04 PM »
Back to the opening a post a good month ago, two months since the Germans claimed they had hard evidence that their suspect killed Madeleine, still no charges so does that make it more likely they can't find enough or at all to bring charges.

They need more than hard evidence....they need proof

Offline barrier

« Reply #1292 on: August 06, 2020, 03:05:06 PM »
They need more than hard evidence....they need proof

Yep, which is in short supply.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #1293 on: August 06, 2020, 03:35:08 PM »
I wonder if das funfzig followed this supposed letter (that may or may not have been sent) to the parents (that they may or may not have received) with another (assuming there was a first) disclosing this 'concrete evidence' they had in their possession?
Discussion may be going on behind the scenes, although not according to Mitchell (who looked like he'd been sleeping in a hedge during lock down), that perhaps this apparent breakthrough is of so little interest to them that they dismissed it out of hand?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #1294 on: August 06, 2020, 03:49:31 PM »
I wonder if das funfzig followed this supposed letter (that may or may not have been sent) to the parents (that they may or may not have received) with another (assuming there was a first) disclosing this 'concrete evidence' they had in their possession?
Discussion may be going on behind the scenes, although not according to Mitchell (who looked like he'd been sleeping in a hedge during lock down), that perhaps this apparent breakthrough is of so little interest to them that they dismissed it out of hand?

Or maybe being kept out of the loop so feigning indifference.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1295 on: August 06, 2020, 03:54:17 PM »

There was no letter explaining the concrete evidence to the parents.

I seem to remember you claiming the rape charge wouldnt stick and contradicting me when I said it might well do....looks like another trip down the M6 is necessary

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1296 on: August 06, 2020, 03:57:18 PM »
Strong or concrete evidence isnt proof so isnt enough to convict.....so all those saying the Germans have nothing might want to have another think.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1297 on: August 06, 2020, 04:12:23 PM »
Strong or concrete evidence isnt proof so isnt enough to convict.....so all those saying the Germans have nothing might want to have another think.

Why

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1298 on: August 06, 2020, 04:15:08 PM »
Why

simply because some posters including yourself think conrete evidence is enough to convict....it isnt.....proof is needed. You and others have then decided as HCW hasnt charged CB they must have nothing...that is not true
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 04:24:57 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1299 on: August 06, 2020, 04:20:30 PM »
simply because som eposters including yourself think conrete evidence is enough to convict....it isnt.....proof is needed. You and others have then decided as HCW hasnt charged CB they must have nothing...that is not true

simply because som eposters including yourself think conrete evidence is enough to convict....it isnt.

I have never said it was. IMO it s you who always mention the concrete evidence.as though that would be enough

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1300 on: August 06, 2020, 04:27:02 PM »
simply because som eposters including yourself think conrete evidence is enough to convict....it isnt.

I have never said it was. IMO it s you who always mention the concrete evidence.as though that would be enough

youre totally mistaken...the Germans have said they have concrete evidence...some posters want to believe they have nothing...

Offline The General

« Reply #1301 on: August 06, 2020, 04:31:01 PM »
There was no letter explaining the concrete evidence to the parents.

I seem to remember you claiming the rape charge wouldnt stick and contradicting me when I said it might well do....looks like another trip down the M6 is necessary
'Read the post carefully', etc (channelling you there).
I said I'm no legal expert, but if it's upheld I still doubt he would be released, so a retrial as a minimum.
And I also said that the challenge / appeal was valid as a technical aspect of law - which was also proven to be correct.
So I suggest you do something and go there and do 'X' when you arrive at said place, etc.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1302 on: August 06, 2020, 04:32:50 PM »
youre totally mistaken...the Germans have said they have concrete evidence...some posters want to believe they have nothing...

Seems like your playing silly games here ...no wonder no one takes you seriously.

Offline The General

« Reply #1303 on: August 06, 2020, 04:42:48 PM »
your post....
Yes. As you know, I'm no legal expert, but his case looks pretty cut and dried in terms of the technical legal point being present

That's exactly what I just reiterated. The legal challenge was correct, but he can still be tried for the rape.
Now stop shouting in bold.

Offline The General

« Reply #1304 on: August 06, 2020, 05:06:30 PM »
I think at some point 'concrete evidence' is de facto proof. I mean how much more robust does evidence get 'titanium', or 'diamond' perhaps?
Or is there a chart:
Gaseous liquids - Get out. Now!
Paper napkin - flimsy
Racy swimsuit - threadbare
Chipboard - meh, alright, I suppose
Bitumen - it's good, but it's not right.
MDF - OK, so tell me more
Teak sideboard - right, keep digging
Shed 10 carbon steel pipework - now we're talkin'
Concrete - Get me a goddam search warrant and the producer of Crimewatch on the blower!
Titanium - Yeh baby!
Diamond - Singularity Succesfully Achieved - Ascend to Xenu to Meet the Galactic Overlord.