Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121311 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1320 on: August 06, 2020, 07:33:52 PM »
For which he has served/ is going to serve sentences, so justice has been done.

You challenged my original post in which I said ... "As yet nothing has been writ on tablets of stone ~ but with any luck one of Brueckner's victims may well see a form of justice for having her life wrecked.

Nobody can say that Brueckner's lawyers haven't pulled out all the stops on his behalf ... in my opinion they are certainly earning their corn." ... by asking 'what victims?',

I thought it was a particularly obtuse question as anyone following the news really had to know exactly to whom I made reference

Do you consider paedophilia and rape to be victimless crimes the victims of which don't carry the scars for the rest of their lives.
That is the point I was making originally.  Nothing at all to do with the lawful justice handed out to perpetrators and for which the punishment seldom fits the crime.

Brueckner will serve his paltry few years for the heinous torture and rape he inflicted.  His victim will serve a life sentence.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 07:38:06 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1321 on: August 06, 2020, 07:35:11 PM »
its the law but not justice

It has been noted by a great many that the punishment did not fit the heinousness of the crime. Which is a different thing altogether.

Justice was served,but left a bitter taste.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #1322 on: August 06, 2020, 08:19:37 PM »
It has been noted by a great many that the punishment did not fit the heinousness of the crime. Which is a different thing altogether.

Very hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt they knew he was caught in the towing rope/strop and murdered him.It'll be the same with the german suspect, its clear imo they haven't evidence to that effect else he'd be already charged.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1323 on: August 06, 2020, 08:25:08 PM »
In the eyes of the Law it is.

justice in the eyes of the law does not always equate to moral justice...the law has no morals

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1324 on: August 06, 2020, 08:25:51 PM »
are you an expert on forensis analysis now....how much material do they have?
Who's an expert when it comes to that?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1325 on: August 06, 2020, 08:38:51 PM »
Who's an expert when it comes to that?

I would say almost everyone who is a member of this forum ... or at least they think they are.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 08:40:41 PM by Robittybob1 »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1326 on: August 06, 2020, 08:40:04 PM »

Quite a common problem I believe.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1327 on: August 07, 2020, 08:10:15 PM »
justice in the eyes of the law does not always equate to moral justice...the law has no morals

That is why it isn't called justice according to morals, based on ....?... morals.

The law is about who has the most money and who can present a good argument to a stupefied jury or Judge in some instances. Evidence-even  circumstantial which can be admitted can let an innocent person go to jail and free a guilty person.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1328 on: August 07, 2020, 08:55:48 PM »
Is that your wisdom Davel?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1329 on: August 07, 2020, 09:10:40 PM »
Is that your wisdom Davel?

The lady holding the scales wears a blindfold.

I doubt there are many who would think Brueckner got his just desserts when measured against the enormity of his crime.
But at the least it seems the Germans saw to it that something was done about him, and good on them for that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1330 on: August 07, 2020, 09:11:31 PM »
The lady holding the scales wears a blindfold.

I doubt there are many who would think Brueckner got his just desserts when measured against the enormity of his crime.
But at the least it seems the Germans saw to it that something was done about him, and good on them for that.

very well put

Offline sadie

« Reply #1331 on: August 08, 2020, 01:49:00 AM »

I know of three small cases where that was fact.  The Law, unfortunately, very often just settles an argument, one way or another, with the liar usually winning

And it is going to get worse with all the manipulation of the internet.   8()(((@#

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1332 on: August 08, 2020, 07:40:44 PM »
how long do you think it will take to carefuly examine and analyse what was removed from the allotmnet site. HCW has gone on holiday... some say for 3 weeks..it could take  a couple of months.

I wouldn't hold your breath 😂😂😂
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1333 on: August 08, 2020, 07:43:43 PM »
It makes me wonder whether any of the images feature the place recently searched . Its hard to beleive the german police would commit 100 officers based on nothing.....and it sems search only this one place. HCW has said he has concrete evidence maddie is dead and Breukner killed her. Some posters want to believe the Germans have nothing.....I think there is going to be a lot of egg on peoples faces.

They're desperate you see...egg on face and all that.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1334 on: August 08, 2020, 07:45:53 PM »
They're desperate you see...egg on face and all that.

I think they are closer to solving it than the PJ ever were