Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121274 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1440 on: August 12, 2020, 08:45:19 AM »
Nothing provocative about the truth.
What utter rubbish.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1441 on: August 12, 2020, 09:05:58 AM »
Everyone to their own as they say.

to be honest maddie is on the  bottom of things in my life now 13 years ago i  wasnt a aunty im now i have other things in my life that  keep me   busy .lots of little  girls  and boys have died  horribly since madeline  vanished/died  why is she so special?? and  mcann  supporter  mods delete this all you  want its the truth  maddie  isnt any of our  child  but some seem obsessed and are horrible to those  who dont belive  what they  want people to  believe  i personally think this latest accused had nothing to do with what  did happen to maddie
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 09:08:55 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1442 on: August 12, 2020, 09:10:25 AM »
to be honest maddie is on the  bottom of things in my life now 13 years ago i  wasnt a aunty im now i have other things in my life that  keep me   busy .lots of little  girls  and boys have died  horribly since madeline  vanished/died  why is she so special?? and  mcann  supporter  mods delete this all you  want its the truth  maddie  isnt any of our  child  but some seem obsessed and are horrible to those  who dont belive  what they  want people to  believe  i personally think this latest accused had nothing to do with what  did happen to maddie
Why do you even bother to visit this forum on a regular basis then, if it’s all so tiresome and beneath you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #1443 on: August 12, 2020, 09:52:45 AM »

Are you saying Madeleine shouldn't be searched for because 'lots of girls and boys have died horribly since Madeleine vanished'  There were new leads in the Madeleine case that is why OG undertook the job of investigating.   No child who is missing is ever forgotten if new leads come up then the Police investigate.   There have been cases over 30 years old which have been solved recently.   

As to being obsessed,  you are still posting after 13 years aren't you?   Who is being horrible to you?   

As to the new suspect,  you might think he has nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance,  but it not up to you to decide.  It's the Police who decide whether he has anything to do with it or not and they are investigating him.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 10:04:36 AM by Brietta »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1444 on: August 12, 2020, 09:57:54 AM »
I don't have s problem with sceptics in general..just some sceptics...I seem to get on quite well with the sceptic General

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1445 on: August 12, 2020, 10:06:30 AM »
I don't have s problem with sceptics in general..just some sceptics...I seem to get on quite well with the sceptic General

Very few of them are as bad as they would like us to believe.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1446 on: August 12, 2020, 10:27:17 AM »
Very few of them are as bad as they would like us to believe.

I'm at variance with that, Eleanor.

My perception of sceptics is coloured by my introduction to them on a McCann Yahoo board where 'sceptics rule OK' was very definitely the order of the day.

My first and what I thought would be my only post was to wish the newly opened Madeleine McCann investigation well.

I didn't know until then the amount of soul destroying bitter hatred there was for that little girl and her family ... I know now.

Under no circumstances would I wish a creature like Brueckner to escape a full and proper investigation of his crimes and any others of which he may also be reasonably suspected of committing.

If he has anything at all to answer for whether related to Madeleine's case or anyone else's my preference is that Brueckner is charged and tried.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1447 on: August 12, 2020, 11:24:19 AM »
I'm at variance with that, Eleanor.

My perception of sceptics is coloured by my introduction to them on a McCann Yahoo board where 'sceptics rule OK' was very definitely the order of the day.

My first and what I thought would be my only post was to wish the newly opened Madeleine McCann investigation well.

I didn't know until then the amount of soul destroying bitter hatred there was for that little girl and her family ... I know now.

Under no circumstances would I wish a creature like Brueckner to escape a full and proper investigation of his crimes and any others of which he may also be reasonably suspected of committing.

If he has anything at all to answer for whether related to Madeleine's case or anyone else's my preference is that Brueckner is charged and tried.

I did have a shocking and very nasty experience in the beginning on The Express Forum, back in June 2007.  I made an innocuous comment and  I bounced off the wall at the reply and then thought, "I'm not having that."  The wimpy worm that was me in those days suddenly turned.

Therein lies the tale of what I am doing here.  Sadly, I am not the nice person I used to be.

But most of The Sceptics on this Forum really aren't that bad.  It is mainly a game of words, at which I have improved enormously.  Although you beat me hands down at that one.  Your use of words is quite glorious to me.  And I have learnt a lot.

Brueckner?  I am making no mistakes on him beyond the fact that he is a despicable human being who deserves to be locked up for a very long time for what we know he has already done.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:27:34 AM by Eleanor »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1448 on: August 12, 2020, 12:54:59 PM »
It does seem now the reporting has ran its course has HCW lost interest now CB not being released in near future,

What I have not seen mentioned is the twins ...plenty about what the mccs must be going through, but not them.

Being in media/news every day for 2 months and they have to know what terrible fate they are claiming Maddie had IMO.

God knows what they have had to listen to or read ...never mind about friends/peers also knowing all that has been said.

If any of this had been credible why was HCW the spokesman ...a prosecutor and not the German police.

Just seemed as if he was always just fishing for anything he could get on CB and just using Maddie the most famouse missing case for maximum effect.

Don't believe he will ever be charged as they seem to have nothing. it has gone on too long.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1449 on: August 12, 2020, 01:11:40 PM »
It does seem now the reporting has ran its course has HCW lost interest now CB not being released in near future,

What I have not seen mentioned is the twins ...plenty about what the mccs must be going through, but not them.

Being in media/news every day for 2 months and they have to know what terrible fate they are claiming Maddie had IMO.

God knows what they have had to listen to or read ...never mind about friends/peers also knowing all that has been said.

If any of this had been credible why was HCW the spokesman ...a prosecutor and not the German police.

Just seemed as if he was always just fishing for anything he could get on CB and just using Maddie the most famouse missing case for maximum effect.

Don't believe he will ever be charged as they seem to have nothing. it has gone on too long.

Ya.  Opportunities lost because Amaral so desperately wanted to nail The McCanns.  And consequently ignored the likes of Brueckner.

But I agree.  The likelihood of Brueckner being charged are about nil.  He will never have to answer a single question, as is his right.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1450 on: August 12, 2020, 01:19:29 PM »

I would prefer to know what concrete evidence the Germans have first...I don't see them employing 100 officers on a search if they have nothing. I think it's possible he will be charged

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1451 on: August 12, 2020, 01:20:54 PM »

Quite obviously the police are working on the information they have and we will find that out what that may be in the fullness of time ... and it seems there will be no immediate rush for that as it seems Brueckner will be going nowhere any time soon.

I think you are right to be concerned about Madeleine's siblings though.  Well done you to think about them.
Why don't you and I make a start on a campaign to encourage immediate removal of the filth and misinformation which has been posted about them and their family over the past thirteen years.
That would at least be a start in trying to make life as normal as possible for them at a fraught time like this.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1452 on: August 12, 2020, 01:22:10 PM »
Quite obviously the police are working on the information they have and we will find that out what that may be in the fullness of time ... and it seems there will be no immediate rush for that as it seems Brueckner will be going nowhere any time soon.

I think you are right to be concerned about Madeleine's siblings though.  Well done you to think about them.
Why don't you and I make a start on a campaign to encourage immediate removal of the filth and misinformation which has been posted about them and their family over the past thirteen years.
That would at least be a start in trying to make life as normal as possible for them at a fraught time like this.

Absolutely

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1453 on: August 12, 2020, 01:28:55 PM »
Ya.  Opportunities lost because Amaral so desperately wanted to nail The McCanns.  And consequently ignored the likes of Brueckner.

But I agree.  The likelihood of Brueckner being charged are about nil.  He will never have to answer a single question, as is his right.

I think you should present some evidence to support your belief that the first investigation ignored 'the likes of Brueckner'. Blaming them is unfair and vindictive imo. Bear in mind that you are denigrating all the people who worked on the case from May 2007 until June 2008, and suggesting that they were all negligent.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1454 on: August 12, 2020, 01:34:54 PM »
I think you should present some evidence to support your belief that the first investigation ignored 'the likes of Brueckner'. Blaming them is unfair and vindictive imo. Bear in mind that you are denigrating all the people who worked on the case from May 2007 until June 2008, and suggesting that they were all negligent.

Almeidas archiving report decided maddie died in the apartment and the parents covered it up....