Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1455 on: August 12, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
I would prefer to know what concrete evidence the Germans have first...I don't see them employing 100 officers on a search if they have nothing. I think it's possible he will be charged

People said something similar when OG dug up Luz;

The McCanns’ Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte, said the distraught couple “just want to know exactly what happened to their daughter”.

She added: “It is my belief that police have some very good information to be carrying out ground searches.

“I believe there is data in the criminal file which has led to this operation because, if not, police would not be performing this very drastic task.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/madeleine-mccann-search-unprecedented-operation-02-t22614.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1456 on: August 12, 2020, 01:43:23 PM »
People said something similar when OG dug up Luz;

The McCanns’ Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte, said the distraught couple “just want to know exactly what happened to their daughter”.

She added: “It is my belief that police have some very good information to be carrying out ground searches.

“I believe there is data in the criminal file which has led to this operation because, if not, police would not be performing this very drastic task.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/madeleine-mccann-search-unprecedented-operation-02-t22614.html

the police never said they had concrete evidence that a certain suspect had killed maddie. Searching in Luz was natural.....Its no ones belief.....the police have clearly stated they have concrete evidence

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1457 on: August 12, 2020, 01:47:05 PM »
Almeidas archiving report decided maddie died in the apartment and the parents covered it up....

It wasn't an archiving report. It was written in September 2007!
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1458 on: August 12, 2020, 01:49:44 PM »
It wasn't an archiving report. It was written in September 2007!

almeidas interim report ...showed the PJ were tunnel visioned.... im multi tasking...i often don't give my posts my full attention...off to work now

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1459 on: August 12, 2020, 02:15:57 PM »
almeidas interim report ...showed the PJ were tunnel visioned.... im multi tasking...i often don't give my posts my full attention...off to work now

2 till 10?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1460 on: August 12, 2020, 02:16:55 PM »
I think you should present some evidence to support your belief that the first investigation ignored 'the likes of Brueckner'. Blaming them is unfair and vindictive imo. Bear in mind that you are denigrating all the people who worked on the case from May 2007 until June 2008, and suggesting that they were all negligent.

Oh do give over.  Someone knocked on his door but got no answer and never went back.

And don't you ever accuse me of being vindictive in the light of some of the things that you have said.  Otherwise I might discard the habits of a lifetime and see you, Jimmy.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1461 on: August 12, 2020, 02:18:50 PM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1462 on: August 12, 2020, 02:29:16 PM »
2 till 10?

2 till 3...then 3 till 4 if you must know...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1463 on: August 12, 2020, 03:09:35 PM »
Oh do give over.  Someone knocked on his door but got no answer and never went back.

And don't you ever accuse me of being vindictive in the light of some of the things that you have said.  Otherwise I might discard the habits of a lifetime and see you, Jimmy.

You seem to be relying on the words of a 'convicted liar'. Any port in a storm I suppose. Are you threatening me Eleanor? I thought such behaviour was outwith 'forum protocols'.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1464 on: August 12, 2020, 04:25:09 PM »
You seem to be relying on the words of a 'convicted liar'. Any port in a storm I suppose. Are you threatening me Eleanor? I thought such behaviour was outwith 'forum protocols'.

You have accused me of being Vindictive.  Is that outwith Forum Protocol?

Don't try me.  I only ever fight back.  And I am sick and tired of unsubstantiated accusations, not least against me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1465 on: August 12, 2020, 05:44:59 PM »
You have accused me of being Vindictive.  Is that outwith Forum Protocol?

Don't try me.  I only ever fight back.  And I am sick and tired of unsubstantiated accusations, not least against me.

No Reply.  Well, well.  Did I threaten you? 

Go back five years and see what I had to deal with.  You don't even know that you were born.

You see, you have accused me of being Vindictive, which is a pretty horrible accusation. And if you think that I am taking that one lying down then you know nothing about me.

I am a Senior Moderator for what it is worth, although perhaps not that all much. So who cares?

I watch what you do and have never had a problem with your Moderation.  But I was mortally offended by your accusation of being Vindictive.  In fact I thought that you didn't really mean it.  Or at least I hoped so.  But the days of me putting up with this are long gone.  So don't ever do it again.

Moderator don't attack other Moderators.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1466 on: August 12, 2020, 05:45:19 PM »
I think you should present some evidence to support your belief that the first investigation ignored 'the likes of Brueckner'. Blaming them is unfair and vindictive imo. Bear in mind that you are denigrating all the people who worked on the case from May 2007 until June 2008, and suggesting that they were all negligent.
How many paedophiles and burglars did the PJ actively investigate and apart from knocking on their doors and giving up when they weren’t in what did these investigations actually involve?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1467 on: August 12, 2020, 05:48:07 PM »
yeah you’re right, as if the PJ would have even bothered knocking on any paedos’ doors.  Highly far fetched imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1468 on: August 12, 2020, 06:09:40 PM »
Ha ha,just had a warning for asking for tickets and the price of them, do you really think I care.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1469 on: August 12, 2020, 06:11:48 PM »
What price are the tickets and when are they on sale?

Don't be silly.  Gunit just got a bit carried away and wasn't thinking sensibly.