Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1485 on: August 12, 2020, 08:23:15 PM »
This was mentioned on another platform, that may be of interest: If German intelligence were able to track Brückner’s mobile phone close to apartment 5A before Madeleine disappeared, they also may have information re. the use of that number after her disappearance. If they were able to track and triangulate his phone usage afterwards, German authorities may have intelligence that they are withholding at this stage (?).

They have actually said they have evidence they wish to keep to themselves for the time being.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1486 on: August 12, 2020, 08:38:13 PM »
If ,as seems more and more likely, the German police never have enough concrete evidence to charge Brueckner with a part in Madeleine’s disappearance would those who think he is guilty accept the termination of Operation Grange ?

What on earth  is that supposed to mean?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1487 on: August 12, 2020, 08:40:37 PM »
What on earth  is that supposed to mean?
I am also interested to know.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1488 on: August 12, 2020, 08:45:43 PM »
https://www.mz-web.de/sachsen-anhalt/hinweise-verdichten-sich-wurden-maddie-und-inga-opfer-desselben-taeters--36805072
This link contains some more pictures of the crate/box factory Brückner owned in Germany.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1489 on: August 12, 2020, 08:46:03 PM »
This was mentioned on another platform, that may be of interest: If German intelligence were able to track Brückner’s mobile phone close to apartment 5A before Madeleine disappeared, they also may have information re. the use of that number after her disappearance. If they were able to track and triangulate his phone usage afterwards, German authorities may have intelligence that they are withholding at this stage (?).

Whoever wrote that was speculating without investigating if what they were suggesting was possible imo.

The Germans were able to find that one phone call because OG had, thanks to the PJ, all the mobile phone calls which went through the PdL masts on 2nd-4th May 2007.

The Germans first became aware of Brueckner in 2013, and began to investigate him in 2017. There's no statutary time in the UK for mobile phone companies to keep records of calls; the Home Office wants it to be one year. So the records relating to after 4th May 2007 are most likely long gone. Even if they were still available, the Germans would have to ask the Portuguese to get them imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1490 on: August 12, 2020, 08:47:31 PM »
I am also interested to know.
It means if you think CB is guilty ....but there is not enough evidence to charge..would you accept Grange ends. My answers ...yes...and it may happen with Grange saying they are no longer looking for anyone else...

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1491 on: August 12, 2020, 08:48:26 PM »
https://www.mz-web.de/sachsen-anhalt/hinweise-verdichten-sich-wurden-maddie-und-inga-opfer-desselben-taeters--36805072
This link contains some more pictures of the crate/box factory Brückner owned in Germany.
Amongst items was this, dated 2013.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1492 on: August 12, 2020, 08:54:33 PM »
Whoever wrote that was speculating without investigating if what they were suggesting was possible imo.

The Germans were able to find that one phone call because OG had, thanks to the PJ, all the mobile phone calls which went through the PdL masts on 2nd-4th May 2007.

The Germans first became aware of Brueckner in 2013, and began to investigate him in 2017. There's no statutary time in the UK for mobile phone companies to keep records of calls; the Home Office wants it to be one year. So the records relating to after 4th May 2007 are most likely long gone. Even if they were still available, the Germans would have to ask the Portuguese to get them imo.
Indeed. Everyone is speculating. Phone records after 3 May 2007 may exist but the PJ’s way of doing seems to be not sharing information and intelligence with other investigative authorities.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1493 on: August 12, 2020, 08:55:53 PM »
They have actually said they have evidence they wish to keep to themselves for the time being.

According to the Portuguese press the police have identified the person who had the phone conversation with Brueckner on the 3rd.

Suspected of killing Maddie had an accomplice at the Ocean Club
Christian Brückner received information from a former employee of the Algarve village, who revealed the habits of the English to him. He told her how long it took them to have dinner and told her that they had valuables in the apartments.

7 Jun 2020

More and more news is linking Christian Brückner, a 43-year-old German, to the kidnapping and possible murder of Madeleine McCann. After it was known that the suspect lived in the area of Praia da Luz at the time of the crime, and that he had a criminal record, it became public that the German would have an "infiltrator" at the Ocean Club, an Algarve village where the McCanns were on vacation, along with a group of friends.

A former employee of the enterprise revealed to the authorities that he passed on information about the habits of the group of Englishmen, including Maddie's family, Christian Brückner. Already previously convicted of petty theft and referenced for sexual abuse of children, the German would have known, through his accomplice, that the various couples used to stay for hours , leaving valuables in the apartments, writes "Correio da Manhã" .

There are several hypotheses about what happened inside the McCanns' apartment, but one of the ones shared by the Portuguese Judiciary Police and the German authorities is that  Christian Brückner entered the house to rob her when she noticed the presence of the three children , Maddie and the Twins brothers. Surprised by this fact, and recalling the background related to child abuse, the German decided to take the older one.

Although the authorities are only now considering Christian Brückner as the main suspect in the media case, the German's telephone number has been in the file since 2007, due to the fact that it was one of the devices activated in the vicinity of the village just hours before the disappearance. Maddie's. However, it was only after the suspect told a friend that he knew what happened to the English girl that the PJ made the connection between the number, which the former Ocean Club employee had on his personal agenda, and the German.

In addition to Maddie, Christian Brückner is also being investigated for the disappearance of two other children:  a  6-year-old boy  , who disappeared from Aljezur in 1996, when the German lived in the Algarve, in the Praia da Luz area, and also in the case of a    5-year-old girl who disappeared during a family outing in a German town, a few kilometers from the suspect's home.

https://magg.sapo.pt/atualidade/artigos/maddie-cumplice-ocean-club
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1494 on: August 12, 2020, 08:57:54 PM »

Until we know what the strong/concrete evidence the Germans have is.... writing the investigation off is speculation

Offline barrier

« Reply #1495 on: August 12, 2020, 09:22:33 PM »
Ref phone call's,there a programme on tv now called "Reported Missing" a guy is missing, his phone pinged but that only gives the neighbourhood, so to say that the German suspect pinged at the ocean club is misleading. I should add it was the next day not 13 yrs after the fact.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 09:27:12 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1496 on: August 12, 2020, 09:45:15 PM »
Until we know what the strong/concrete evidence the Germans have is.... writing the investigation off is speculation

I'm not writing an investigation off. I'm highlighting why some speculation probably has no basis in reality.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1497 on: August 12, 2020, 10:03:47 PM »

I simply do not know.  So I can only hope.  And you all can do what ever you like.  I am so tired of who you think you are.  Madeleine  was never anything to do with you.  Or even me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1498 on: August 12, 2020, 10:04:45 PM »
Ref phone call's,there a programme on tv now called "Reported Missing" a guy is missing, his phone pinged but that only gives the neighbourhood, so to say that the German suspect pinged at the ocean club is misleading. I should add it was the next day not 13 yrs after the fact.
So are you conceding that there was a paedophile and rapist in the neighbourhood when Madeleine went missing?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 10:50:28 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1499 on: August 12, 2020, 10:21:20 PM »
I've always been a bit of a smart arse since childhood..I'm right most of the time...that's worth an emoticon.. 8)--))

Me too also.  But it has been a bit more difficult for me simply because I am female. But when shite comes to bust don't ever under estimate me.

I would like to think you and I have some sort of comprehension  but I was never that daft.  You have the means while I do not.

I will go on Moderating for God knows what  reasons  and I will complain now and again.  It isn't all a laugh a minute although God knows why not.

But for tonight all will be well..