Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1515 on: August 13, 2020, 08:44:41 AM »
....you catch on quick, so you do.
you seem a little confused.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1516 on: August 13, 2020, 08:45:38 AM »
If the alerts were to Maddie's body they actually rule Breukner out
Well what sort of situations would rule him back in?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1517 on: August 13, 2020, 09:03:28 AM »
I’ve been saying for years the dog alerts are ancient history and entirely irrelevant and the current investigation by three police forces proves it.

People choose to ignore what Mark Harrison told the PJ before Eddie alerted to McCann related areas and items.

Deploy the EVRD to search the house and garden to ensure Madeleine McCann's remains are not present. The dog may also indicate if a body has been stored in the recent past and then moved off the property, though this is not evidential merely intelligence.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

It seems to me incomprehensible that the PJ should be told that but be expected to forget it when the alerts pointed to something having happened in 5A.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1518 on: August 13, 2020, 09:11:11 AM »

"The dog may also indicate if a body has been stored in the recent past and then moved off the property"

An unnamed body - " this is not evidential merely intelligence".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1519 on: August 13, 2020, 09:17:00 AM »
....you catch on quick, so you do.

Too quick for some...so the dog alerts cannot form part of the German evidence against CB

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1520 on: August 13, 2020, 09:19:33 AM »

He hasn't been ruled out...Grime never suggested the alerts were to Maddie's body

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1521 on: August 13, 2020, 09:21:57 AM »
If Breukner is being considered as a suspect..which he is...it rather rules out the dog alerts as being in anyway valid..it actually really rubbishes the alerts imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1522 on: August 13, 2020, 09:28:57 AM »
If Maddie was abducted by CB...or by a stranger...then she was removed from 5a very quickly...there would be no time for cadaver odour to develop.

What would this say for the alerts...eddie's bevavior supposedly changing as soon as he entered 5a...the dogs only alerting to things McCann. If the investigators see a stranger abduction as s strong possibility then it makes all those claims worthless...as I have said for some time

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1523 on: August 13, 2020, 09:34:30 AM »
People choose to ignore what Mark Harrison told the PJ before Eddie alerted to McCann related areas and items.

Deploy the EVRD to search the house and garden to ensure Madeleine McCann's remains are not present. The dog may also indicate if a body has been stored in the recent past and then moved off the property, though this is not evidential merely intelligence.

It seems to me incomprehensible that the PJ should be told that but be expected to forget it when the alerts pointed to something having happened in 5A.
I have not chosen to ignore anything and my point still stands.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1524 on: August 13, 2020, 09:52:47 AM »
Too quick for some...so the dog alerts cannot form part of the German evidence against CB
Why not? Are you sure there are no other reasonable scenarios?
I'm not convinced that he was involved at all, but if you're the po po and you've got a few strands of evidence, concrete or not, then I can see more than one scenario whereby he could be wrapped up in it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1525 on: August 13, 2020, 10:07:11 AM »

It's you and the PJ who are ignoring Harrison and cherry picking what he said ...
He said..

No inferences can be drawn from uncorroborated alerts..

That's NO INFERENCES.....
You are accusing others of doing what you yourself are doing

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1526 on: August 13, 2020, 10:15:16 AM »
Why not? Are you sure there are no other reasonable scenarios?
I'm not convinced that he was involved at all, but if you're the po po and you've got a few strands of evidence, concrete or not, then I can see more than one scenario whereby he could be wrapped up in it.

I don't see any reasonable scenarios if CB is involved. Go ahead by all means. If CB is involved the alerts are very very suspect as are the claim that Eddie was excited when entering 5a and the claims of Eddie only alerting to things in 5a.

The fact the Germans and SY consider him a suspect means they are content to disregard the alerts

Offline The General

« Reply #1527 on: August 13, 2020, 10:25:34 AM »
I don't see any reasonable scenarios if CB is involved. Go ahead by all means. If CB is involved the alerts are very very suspect as are the claim that Eddie was excited when entering 5a and the claims of Eddie only alerting to things in 5a.

The fact the Germans and SY consider him a suspect means they are content to disregard the alerts
Your last sentence? I don't believe that's true. There's a very plausible scenario where the dog alerts fit.
And SY think he's a suspect now? I thought they were still investigating a very much alive child?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1528 on: August 13, 2020, 10:29:34 AM »
Your last sentence? I don't believe that's true. There's a very plausible scenario where the dog alerts fit.
And SY think he's a suspect now? I thought they were still investigating a very much alive child?

Explain the scenario...SY are looking for
Madeleine and like the McCanns realise she is almost certainly dead unfortunately

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1529 on: August 13, 2020, 10:38:19 AM »
It's you and the PJ who are ignoring Harrison and cherry picking what he said ...
He said..

No inferences can be drawn from uncorroborated alerts..

That's NO INFERENCES.....
You are accusing others of doing what you yourself are doing

Intelligence and inferences are two different things. In my opinion the German police have, at the moment, intelligence from which they  appear to have drawn inferences. They claim to have concrete evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead, but they admit they don't have the evidence needed to charge Brueckner with killing her.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0