Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1530 on: August 13, 2020, 10:47:29 AM »
So are you conceding that there was a paedophile and rapist in the neighbourhood when Madeleine went missing?

So what if there was?

There were probably Bakers & Fishermen nearby too, that doesn't mean Maddie had cake or tuna.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1531 on: August 13, 2020, 10:57:20 AM »
Intelligence and inferences are two different things. In my opinion the German police have, at the moment, intelligence from which they  appear to have drawn inferences. They claim to have concrete evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead, but they admit they don't have the evidence needed to charge Brueckner with killing her.

Harrison said no inferences from these particular alerts...he said this after the searches
The Germans we are told have evidence ...not intelligence...concrete evidence..

They are clearly making one thing clear and that is in their view Maddie's cadaver was not in the apartment long enough to produce cadaver odour. You really should accept this

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1532 on: August 13, 2020, 11:30:25 AM »
Harrison said no inferences from these particular alerts...he said this after the searches
The Germans we are told have evidence ...not intelligence...concrete evidence..

They are clearly making one thing clear and that is in their view Maddie's cadaver was not in the apartment long enough to produce cadaver odour. You really should accept this

Concrete evidence that the child is dead. No forensic evidence though.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1533 on: August 13, 2020, 11:48:34 AM »
Concrete evidence that the child is dead. No forensic evidence though.

There was no concrete or forensic evidence Susan Pillay died..but a murder conviction

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1534 on: August 13, 2020, 12:08:01 PM »
There was no concrete or forensic evidence Susan Pillay died..but a murder conviction

You seem to be relying on the 'concrete evidence' quote, but leaving out what it was relating to. I was just reminding you it is related to the child's death, not to Brueckner's guilt.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1535 on: August 13, 2020, 12:12:30 PM »

I don't like it.

Maybe SY have confirmed a belief that Bruckner was the abductor, but I can't recall it.  They claim to have concrete evidence, then fail in their searches.  That makes me uncomfortable. 

And SY just don't seem to me to have backed the German suspicions in any way.  Why not ?

But perhaps I have missed something?   I think that SY still believe Madeleine is likely alive. 

Please convince me otherwise.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1536 on: August 13, 2020, 12:13:54 PM »
You seem to be relying on the 'concrete evidence' quote, but leaving out what it was relating to. I was just reminding you it is related to the child's death, not to Brueckner's guilt.

You are wrong again...HCW said they have concrete evidence that Maddie is dead and that CB killed her.
I'm amazed how out of touch with the facts some are

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1537 on: August 13, 2020, 12:18:57 PM »
I don't like it.

Maybe SY have confirmed a belief that Bruckner was the abductor, but I can't recall it.  They claim to have concrete evidence, then fail in their searches.  That makes me uncomfortable. 

And SY just don't seem to me to have backed the German suspicions in any way.  Why not ?

But perhaps I have missed something?   I think that SY still believe Madeleine is likely alive. 

Please convince me otherwise.

It's the Germans who have the concrete evidence and I don't see that their searches have failed. I believe SY back the Germans but like the McCanns will not accept death without proof. The Germans as yet haven't shared their concrete evidence.

I think both SY and the McCanns realise Maddie is probably dead

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1538 on: August 13, 2020, 12:21:23 PM »
You are wrong again...HCW said they have concrete evidence that Maddie is dead and that CB killed her.
I'm amazed how out of touch with the facts some are
Are you sure about that?  Specically, "and that CB killed her".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1539 on: August 13, 2020, 12:23:05 PM »
Are you sure about that?  Specically, "and that CB killed her".

I'm almost certain ..yes..as I recall it was in the Australian documentary with HCW being interviewed by a blonde reporter..Myster hopefully has the link

Offline sadie

« Reply #1540 on: August 13, 2020, 12:24:27 PM »
Intelligence and inferences are two different things. In my opinion the German police have, at the moment, intelligence from which they  appear to have drawn inferences. They claim to have concrete evidence that Madeleine McCann is dead, but they admit they don't have the evidence needed to charge Brueckner with killing her.

From what we read the German police don't seem to have any concrete evidence.   But, maybe they are not prepared to share … as is, it appears, the case with SY.

If the German police have any factual substantial evidence, then why don't they go ahead and prosecute?

But please, please, don't allow them to mess up SY's findings and make a British prosecution unviable.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1541 on: August 13, 2020, 12:25:51 PM »
From what we read the German police don't seem to have any concrete evidence.   But, maybe they are not prepared to share … as is, it appears, the case with SY.

If the German police have any factual substantial evidence, then why don't they go ahead and prosecute?

But please, please, don't allow them to mess up SY's findings and make a British prosecution unviable.

HCW has said clearly he has concrete evidence...I'm going to look for the cite

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1542 on: August 13, 2020, 12:26:22 PM »
I'm almost certain ..yes..as I recall it was in the Australian documentary with HCW being interviewed by a blonde reporter..Myster hopefully has the link
That is the "60 Minutes" documentary.  OK   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXsXXxRek2Q

HCW: CB is Suspect "maybe" killing MM.   Not definite.  Repeat offender.  He lived there.  "Brutal rape" 2 years before. Videoed rape??
"Feeling a sense of power"
https://youtu.be/IXsXXxRek2Q?t=526  "strong evidence that the suspect killed her.."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 12:38:36 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1543 on: August 13, 2020, 12:34:11 PM »
That is the "60 Minutes" documentary.  OK   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXsXXxRek2Q

Thanks Rob I had just found it...listen from 8.55..... I'm right

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1544 on: August 13, 2020, 12:38:12 PM »

I've just listened to it again...you are wrong. From HCW himself..in english...strong evidence that maddie is dead and that our suspect killed her..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXsXXxRek2Q&feature=youtu.be     at 8.55