Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121291 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1545 on: August 13, 2020, 12:39:54 PM »
I've just listened to it again...you are wrong. From HCW himself..in english...strong evidence that maddie is dead and that our suspect killed her..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXsXXxRek2Q&feature=youtu.be     at 8.55

Well they should hurry up & charge him then, rather than libelling him on international TV.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1546 on: August 13, 2020, 12:41:28 PM »
I've just listened to it again...you are wrong. From HCW himself..in english...strong evidence that maddie is dead and that our suspect killed her..

That is what he said.  Only thing I'd question is whether the person killed was in fact Madeleine McCann.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1547 on: August 13, 2020, 12:51:16 PM »
I  think you are wrong on just about every point you raise.

I think SY agree with the Germans that CB is the prime suspect and that this is the lead SY have been following for the past year  or so. As they do not have defintive proof maddie is dead then SY continue to traet this  as  a missing person enquiry. having said that I think even the McCanns accceot Maddie is probably dead.

If there is nothing left to investigate then the investigation has to come to it's natural end. If there are no further leads it cannot carry on...same as the Stephen Lawrence case. That case has been running for 27 years yet no complaints about the money spent or what about the other murdered young men.

the legal cut off date is in portugal...he can still be prosecuted in germany or the Uk for that matter.

I do not disagree that it is very possible that Bruckner was involved in the abduction, but my opinion is that it was an elite mastermind  planned abduction and a team was commissioned to carry it out.

It seems likely to me that Bruckner was the team leader and directed the whole 'operation'.  But that is just a possibility with a few pointers, which may or may not carry water.

Good that any prosecutions can carry on in the UK (or Germany) if the PT date goes past.  Thanks Dave for that info.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1548 on: August 13, 2020, 12:53:00 PM »

Strong evidence but not strong enough to arrest him? I think that's BS.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1549 on: August 13, 2020, 12:56:36 PM »
I guess the 'watchers & lifters' that carried out the abduction weren't communicating by mobile phone.

One half hour conversation hours before Madde disappeared doesn't suggest Brueckner being part of an organised abduction operation.

Maybe the gang had walkies talkies or something, flash light signals with morse code to warn the lifter that Gerry was coming.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1550 on: August 13, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »

What's the evidence against Brueckner,?, Anyone?

I've been waiting for someone to answer this question for the past 2 months & so far there's nothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1551 on: August 13, 2020, 01:08:12 PM »

I think your post is BS ...and I've explained why several times

Offline sadie

« Reply #1552 on: August 13, 2020, 01:10:22 PM »
I do not disagree that it is very possible that Bruckner was involved in the abduction, but my opinion is that it was an elite mastermind  planned abduction and a team was commissioned to carry it out.

It seems likely to me that Bruckner was the team leader and directed the whole 'operation'.  But that is just a possibility with a few pointers, which may or may not carry water.

Good that any prosecutions can carry on in the UK (or Germany) if the PT date goes past.  Thanks Dave for that info.

I see links between Madeleines disappearance, the Joana Cipriano abduction, and the attempted abduction of Carolina Santos.  I believe that the elite mastermind attempted to abduct Carolina himself and was vey nearly caught.

Acutely aware of the dangers after this, he decided to use Bruckner and a team he scrambled to do the dirty work in Madeleines case imo.

Could be wrong but these are my musings and there are links.   Work them out !

I think it quite likely that the elite mastermind that I talked about, has kept a very low profile and it is possible that whoever ran the abduction team (was it possibly Bruckner?) on site, has probably never ever met or spoken to him.

The whole operation being sectionalised into cells with no-one knowing anything about the next cell up.  To protect the elite bosses.

Only my thoughts, but a good deal going for them unless you can prove otherwise.

Now, I must get on

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1553 on: August 13, 2020, 01:11:34 PM »
I see links between Madeleines disappearance, the Joana Cipriano abduction, and the attempted abduction of Carolina Santos.  I believe that the elite mastermind attempted to abduct Carolina himself and was vey nearly caught.

Acutely aware of the dangers after this, he decided to use Bruckner and a team he scrambled to do the dirty work in Madeleines case imo.

Could be wrong but these are my musings and there are links.   Work them out !

I think it quite likely that the elite mastermind that I talked about, has kept a very low profile and it is possible that whoever ran the abduction team (was it possibly Bruckner?) on site, has probably never ever met or spoken to him.

The whole operation being sectionalised into cells with no-one knowing anything about the next cell up.  To protect the elite bosses.

Only my thoughts, but a good deal going for them unless you can prove otherwise.

Now, I must get on

Joana wasn't abducted, stop spreading nonsense.

Offline The General

« Reply #1554 on: August 13, 2020, 01:13:44 PM »

I've been waiting for someone to answer this question for the past 2 months & so far there's nothing.
The German Police don't want to tell anyone in case their new suspect finds out, apparently. Because that's how prosecution cases are built in Germany now, find a patsy, fit him up on some dubious phone ping (and dog alerts), then ask the public to help fill the gaps - which are obviously voluminous.
They haven't factored in the fact that his lawyer will be briefing him on a daily basis as to 'developments', as finding nothing are developments too. What is it now, 8-10 weeks? Tumbleweed.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1555 on: August 13, 2020, 01:25:09 PM »

Ok, no more off topic nonsense about dogs & convicted child killers.

Let's get serious & start listing "the mountain of evidence" (Davel) against Brueckner.

I'll start,

He lived near PDL, owned a mobile phone & had the audacity to use it.

Next....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1556 on: August 13, 2020, 01:28:18 PM »
So what if there was?

There were probably Bakers & Fishermen nearby too, that doesn't mean Maddie had cake or tuna.
One of your more stupid posts, but thanks for sharing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1557 on: August 13, 2020, 01:32:59 PM »

As far as I'm aware none of the forum members are also members of the German investigative team so why are you expecting one of us to be able to provide answers to a question only they know the answers to?  Isn't that just a little bit silly of you and a waste of your valuable time?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1558 on: August 13, 2020, 01:33:12 PM »
One of your more stupid posts, but thanks for sharing.

'Paedos exist therefore Maddie was abducted' is the one of the dumbest things I've heard, but yeah thanks, you believe that nonsense if you like.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1559 on: August 13, 2020, 01:34:29 PM »
As far as I'm aware none of the forum members are also members of the German investigative team so why are you expecting one of us to be able to provide answers to a question only they know the answers to?  Isn't that just a little bit silly of you and a waste of your valuable time?

Davel has stated that there's a mountain of evidence against Brueckner, so he must know something we don't.

He's not sharing though, he's like sadie who's pointers are top secret.