Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121317 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1560 on: August 13, 2020, 01:34:43 PM »
Strong evidence but not strong enough to arrest him? I think that's BS.
There was strong evidence That Emile Cilliers tampered with his wife's parachute and tried to kill her the week before in a gas explosion but it took months before they were able to charge him.  I suppose you would have poo-poohed that investigation too.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1561 on: August 13, 2020, 01:35:48 PM »
'Paedos exist therefore Maddie was abducted' is the one of the dumbest things I've heard, but yeah thanks, you believe that nonsense if you like.
But I didn't say that did I?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1562 on: August 13, 2020, 01:37:32 PM »
Davel has stated that there's a mountain of evidence against Brueckner, so he must know something we don't.

He's not sharing though, he's like sadie who's pointers are top secret.
I don't think he said that either, but you seem desperate to re-write our posts for us.  Bored today?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1563 on: August 13, 2020, 01:38:31 PM »
But I didn't say that did I?

In a round about way you did, unless I misinterpreted it.

What were you suggesting?

'So are you conceding that there was a paedophile and rapist in the neighbourhood when Madeleine went missing?'
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1564 on: August 13, 2020, 01:40:07 PM »
I don't think he said that either, but you seem desperate to re-write our posts for us.  Bored today?

He did.

Quote from: Davel on July 13, 2020, 07:49:58 AM
You would need to ask them.  What I see is more grasping at straws to implicate the parents. As ive said before...when you have  a vacuum you can put any old rubbish in.

What we see again is posters are quick to question the McCanns on the slightest incidence...but want to dismiss the mountain of evidence against Breukner. Fortunately thats not how the police investigation is progressing.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1565 on: August 13, 2020, 01:40:36 PM »
In a round about way you did, unless I misinterpreted it.

What were you suggesting?

'So are you conceding that there was a paedophile and rapist in the neighbourhood when Madeleine went missing?'
"In the neighbourhood" is the salient point.  I did not say paedos exist therefore Madeleine was abducted.  Fishermen and bakers you'd expect to find in every small holiday village, violent rapists who are also burglars and paedos not so much, unless you're claiming these are equally as prevalent in PdL?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1566 on: August 13, 2020, 01:41:46 PM »
"In the neighbourhood" is the salient point.  I did not say paedos exist therefore Madeleine was abducted.  Fishermen and bakers you'd expect to find in every small holiday village, violent rapists who are also burglars and paedos not so much, unless you're claiming these are equally as prevalent in PdL?

According to Gerry they were.

How he acquired that inside information is anyone's guess.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1567 on: August 13, 2020, 01:47:09 PM »
There was strong evidence That Emile Cilliers tampered with his wife's parachute and tried to kill her the week before in a gas explosion but it took months before they were able to charge him.  I suppose you would have poo-poohed that investigation too.

Really? What was it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1568 on: August 13, 2020, 02:03:27 PM »
The German Police don't want to tell anyone in case their new suspect finds out, apparently. Because that's how prosecution cases are built in Germany now, find a patsy, fit him up on some dubious phone ping (and dog alerts), then ask the public to help fill the gaps - which are obviously voluminous.
They haven't factored in the fact that his lawyer will be briefing him on a daily basis as to 'developments', as finding nothing are developments too. What is it now, 8-10 weeks? Tumbleweed.

8 to 10  weeks is nothing from my experience......as I've explained but you dont seem to understand the alerts rule CB out not in ...so that expalins how reliable the investigators rate the alerts
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 02:20:54 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1570 on: August 13, 2020, 02:06:04 PM »
According to Gerry they were.

How he acquired that inside information is anyone's guess.
It's called a parent's worst fear.  I don't suppose you'd understand not being a parent.  When I first heard Madeleine had been abducted my first thought was - a paedophile took her.  It's not an uncommon thought process to go through when you hear children have disappeared in the night.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1571 on: August 13, 2020, 02:06:26 PM »
Really? What was it?
What was what?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1572 on: August 13, 2020, 02:13:47 PM »
It's called a parent's worst fear.  I don't suppose you'd understand not being a parent.

Gerry is also a doctor and is likely to have seen physical and mental damage done to children by peados. 

Kate too

How doubly dreadful for them

And all that some people seem to want to do is to PUT THE BOOT IN

Offline barrier

« Reply #1573 on: August 13, 2020, 03:36:15 PM »
Should all reference to the suspect's name be erased on here?
Oh and his lawyer thinks his bestest mate who tried to stitch him up is unreliable,quell surprise.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable
A German prosecutor says he believes that Christian B, who cannot be fully identified, abducted Madeleine.

Mr Fulscher told Sky News: "If this is the same person, I think it's the worst witness you can get. A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness."

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bs-lawyer-says-main-witness-against-him-is-not-reliable-12048504
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1574 on: August 13, 2020, 04:25:09 PM »
Should all reference to the suspect's name be erased on here?
Oh and his lawyer thinks his bestest mate who tried to stitch him up is unreliable,quell surprise.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable
A German prosecutor says he believes that Christian B, who cannot be fully identified, abducted Madeleine.

Mr Fulscher told Sky News: "If this is the same person, I think it's the worst witness you can get. A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness."

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bs-lawyer-says-main-witness-against-him-is-not-reliable-12048504

Why is his lawyer confirming his client is the suspect