Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121278 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1575 on: August 13, 2020, 04:27:25 PM »
Why is his lawyer confirming his client is the suspect

Because he read it or heard it, Wolters didn't just appeal to the British sense of fair play did he?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1576 on: August 13, 2020, 04:37:40 PM »
Should all reference to the suspect's name be erased on here?
Oh and his lawyer thinks his bestest mate who tried to stitch him up is unreliable,quell surprise.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable
A German prosecutor says he believes that Christian B, who cannot be fully identified, abducted Madeleine.

Mr Fulscher told Sky News: "If this is the same person, I think it's the worst witness you can get. A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness."

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bs-lawyer-says-main-witness-against-him-is-not-reliable-12048504

Mr Fulscher is doing what he is paid to do and that is to defend rapist and paedophile Brueckner against some equally serious allegations, perhaps more so as missing children cases are being reviewed in relation to him ... I wonder what's everyone else's excuse is?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1577 on: August 13, 2020, 07:07:18 PM »
Should all reference to the suspect's name be erased on here?
Oh and his lawyer thinks his bestest mate who tried to stitch him up is unreliable,quell surprise.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable
A German prosecutor says he believes that Christian B, who cannot be fully identified, abducted Madeleine.

Mr Fulscher told Sky News: "If this is the same person, I think it's the worst witness you can get. A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness."

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bs-lawyer-says-main-witness-against-him-is-not-reliable-12048504

Whereas my client,  is a very friendly man you know.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1578 on: August 13, 2020, 07:08:34 PM »
CB didn't just talk about Madeleine in front of the witness,  there were other people present from what I read.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1579 on: August 13, 2020, 07:15:25 PM »
Because he read it or heard it, Wolters didn't just appeal to the British sense of fair play did he?

So its ok to repeat the ID of the suspect ...not  avery bright lawyer is he

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1580 on: August 13, 2020, 07:20:43 PM »
So its ok to repeat the ID of the suspect ...not  avery bright lawyer is he
Where did he do that Davel?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1581 on: August 13, 2020, 07:28:55 PM »
Where did he do that Davel?

CBs lawer has cofirmed his client is the suspect that HCW is refferring to by his own statements

Offline barrier

« Reply #1582 on: August 13, 2020, 07:39:09 PM »
CBs lawer has cofirmed his client is the suspect that HCW is refferring to by his own statements

Did he ever deny that it was his client that Wolters alluded to and more importantly the lead investigators the brit press named?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1583 on: August 13, 2020, 07:48:21 PM »
I go along with Brückner’s inmate and housemate friend, Tatschl, that it is probable that Brückner took Madeleine from her bed but that he didn’t kill her, but rather sold or passed her on for whatever reason.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1584 on: August 13, 2020, 08:32:57 PM »
It's called a parent's worst fear.  I don't suppose you'd understand not being a parent.  When I first heard Madeleine had been abducted my first thought was - a paedophile took her.  It's not an uncommon thought process to go through when you hear children have disappeared in the night.

The only reason you heard that Madeleine had been abducted is that her parents said that's what had happened.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1585 on: August 13, 2020, 08:50:39 PM »
The only reason you heard that Madeleine had been abducted is that her parents said that's what had happened.
So, do you equate ‘taken’ and ‘abduction’? I am asking because ‘taken’ apparently was Kate’s first response.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1586 on: August 13, 2020, 09:42:20 PM »
Again, I don’t know what point you are trying to make but pointless asking you to explain what relevance this has to my post as you usually ignore my requests for clarification.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1587 on: August 13, 2020, 09:47:06 PM »
Did he ever deny that it was his client that Wolters alluded to and more importantly the lead investigators the brit press named?

I too was dismayed when Brueckner's name was flagged up to the press pack by Gonclo Amaral.  I really would like to know the motivation behind his apparent desperation to do so.

Gonçalo Amaral predicted, a year ago, a German suspect in the Maddie case
Gonçalo Amaral, previu, há mais de um ano, que a polícia britânica ia apontar a investigação para "um pedófilo", "detido na Alemanha" como suspeito do rapto de Madeleine McCann, em 2007, no Algarve.
Gonçalo Amaral, predicted, more than a year ago, that the British police would point the investigation at "a pedophile", "detained in Germany" as a suspect in the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann, in 2007, in the Algarve.

A polícia britânica "prepara-se para encerrar a investigação com um pedófilo germânico que está preso neste momento", disse Gonçalo Amaral, em abril de 2019, em entrevista concedida ao "podcast" do canal de televisão australiano "Nine".
British police "are preparing to end the investigation with a German pedophile who is currently in prison," Gonçalo Amaral said in April 2019 in an interview with the Australian television channel "Nine" podcast

"A caravana em que vivia foi enviada para a Alemanha para testes, mas nada foi encontrado", disse Gonçalo Amaral, acrescentou o ex-inspetor da Polícia Judiciária, que liderou a investigação ao desaparecimento de Maddie durante os primeiros cinco meses.
"The caravan he lived in was sent to Germany for testing, but nothing was found," said Gonçalo Amaral, added the former Judicial Police inspector, who led the investigation into Maddie's disappearance during the first five months.

Foi investigado pela Polícia Judiciária na altura e foi descartado quando o caso acabou", disse Gonçalo Amaral, especificando que o suspeito alemão era um agressor sexual, a cumprir pena na Alemanha, e que vivia no Algarve na altura do desaparecimento de Maddie, na praia da da Luz, a 3 de maio de 2007.
It was investigated by the Judiciary Police at the time and was discarded when the case was over, "said Gonçalo Amaral, specifying that the German suspect was a sex offender, serving a sentence in Germany, and that he lived in the Algarve at the time of Maddie's disappearance, on the beach. da Luz, on May 3, 2007.

https://www.jn.pt/justica/goncalo-amaral-previu-ha-um-ano-aparecimetno-de-um-suspeito-alemao-no-caso-maddie-12280210.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1588 on: August 13, 2020, 10:52:55 PM »

And you believe they lied ?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1589 on: August 13, 2020, 10:57:02 PM »
And you believe they lied ?
G-Unit doesn’t do belief, just wondering.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly