Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121274 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1590 on: August 13, 2020, 11:48:37 PM »
And you believe they lied ?

I don't know. All I can say is they've failed to convince me that their opinion of what happened to Madeleine is correct.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1591 on: August 13, 2020, 11:59:31 PM »
I don't know. All I can say is they've failed to convince me that their opinion of what happened to Madeleine is correct.
It’s an opinion.  They were there.  It’s their child.  In my opinion they have more right to have an opinion about it than you do. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1592 on: August 14, 2020, 12:36:14 AM »
It’s an opinion.  They were there.  It’s their child.  In my opinion they have more right to have an opinion about it than you do.

I'm under no obligation to accept their opinions though.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1593 on: August 14, 2020, 01:03:18 AM »

Actually I rather think the word "opinion" as promulgated by Amaral and his supporters is vastly misused when it comes to actually witnessing and experiencing an event.

As a witness one recounts what actually happened from one's viewpoint and that is an experience unique to the witness.
It is not an 'opinion' it is a statement of what happened.  It was not Kate's opinion that Madeleine was missing from her bed ... it was a statement of fact.

As we all know Amaral had many opinions most of which were entirely wrong.  To name but two
  • Amaral is of the opinion that Madeleine was poisoned with Calpol
  • Amaral is of the opinion that Madeleine's body was frozen and then thawed out in the back of the hired Renault to slosh around
We know this is his opinion because he wrote a book saying so and he has spent thirteen years of his life repeating it to any who will listen.
Perhaps now with the turn of events it is time people questioned Amaral's opinions with the same scrutiny given to the McCanns in their unrelenting fight on Madeleine's behalf.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1594 on: August 14, 2020, 07:20:31 AM »
I’m sure they are crying in their sleep about it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1595 on: August 14, 2020, 07:36:59 AM »
That is absolutely of no importance

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1596 on: August 14, 2020, 07:40:37 AM »
Actually I rather think the word "opinion" as promulgated by Amaral and his supporters is vastly misused when it comes to actually witnessing and experiencing an event.

As a witness one recounts what actually happened from one's viewpoint and that is an experience unique to the witness.
It is not an 'opinion' it is a statement of what happened.  It was not Kate's opinion that Madeleine was missing from her bed ... it was a statement of fact.

As we all know Amaral had many opinions most of which were entirely wrong.  To name but two
  • Amaral is of the opinion that Madeleine was poisoned with Calpol
  • Amaral is of the opinion that Madeleine's body was frozen and then thawed out in the back of the hired Renault to slosh around
We know this is his opinion because he wrote a book saying so and he has spent thirteen years of his life repeating it to any who will listen.
Perhaps now with the turn of events it is time people questioned Amaral's opinions with the same scrutiny given to the McCanns in their unrelenting fight on Madeleine's behalf.

It is indeed a fact that Madeleine was missing from her bed; no-one denies that. Abduction isn't a fact, though, it's an opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1597 on: August 14, 2020, 07:46:10 AM »
It is indeed a fact that Madeleine was missing from her bed; no-one denies that. Abduction isn't a fact, though, it's an opinion.

An opinion based on evidence. Just as most  court verdicts are  not a facts but an opinions.
It isn't factual to say maddie was not abducted by aliens from another planet.....but its highly improbable

remember the interim report by almeida was aso just opinion.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 07:56:55 AM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1598 on: August 14, 2020, 08:22:30 AM »
It’s not just an opinion, it’s also the most plausible and logical explanation which is why abduction is what 3 police forces are currently investigating.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1599 on: August 14, 2020, 08:26:23 AM »
An opinion based on evidence. Just as most  court verdicts are  not a facts but an opinions.
It isn't factual to say maddie was not abducted by aliens from another planet.....but its highly improbable

remember the interim report by almeida was aso just opinion.

The evidence I have seen mentioned is not all that convincing. It probably wasn't enough to trigger an amber alert, for example.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1600 on: August 14, 2020, 08:28:51 AM »
It’s not just an opinion, it’s also the most plausible and logical explanation which is why abduction is what 3 police forces are currently investigating.

I have seen nothing that says the PJ are investigating an abduction.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1601 on: August 14, 2020, 08:29:05 AM »
The evidence I have seen mentioned is not all that convincing. It probably wasn't enough to trigger an amber alert, for example.
Amber alerts aren’t usually issued after long and careful consideration of all the evidence I didn’t think?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1602 on: August 14, 2020, 08:29:48 AM »
I have seen nothing that says the PJ are investigating an abduction.
They’ve named CB as their chief suspect, what do you think they suspect him of?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1603 on: August 14, 2020, 08:36:50 AM »

They have? even OG haven't named anyone.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1604 on: August 14, 2020, 08:41:07 AM »

Not sure on that claim.

Senior Portuguese police official claims German 'prime suspect' Christian Brueckner is INNOCENT of Maddie McCann murder, and was thoroughly investigated four years ago
The police official said there is 'no evidence' Christian Brueckner was involved
The former Policia Judiciaria chief said no reasons to charge him were found
This comes after Met Police launched a new Madeleine McCann appeal this week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8397265/German-prime-suspect-Maddie-McCann-case-Christian-Brueckner-INNOCENT-says-Portuguese-police.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.