Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1605 on: August 14, 2020, 08:51:38 AM »

Not sure on that claim.

Senior Portuguese police official claims German 'prime suspect' Christian Brueckner is INNOCENT of Maddie McCann murder, and was thoroughly investigated four years ago
The police official said there is 'no evidence' Christian Brueckner was involved
The former Policia Judiciaria chief said no reasons to charge him were found
This comes after Met Police launched a new Madeleine McCann appeal this week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8397265/German-prime-suspect-Maddie-McCann-case-Christian-Brueckner-INNOCENT-says-Portuguese-police.html

So according to this article the PJ consider Cb innocent because there was involved and no reason to charge him....equals innocence

The McCanns ...no evidence according to Da Carmo...not charged...equals not innocent

Its laughable ....but there again its Portugal and the daily mail

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1606 on: August 14, 2020, 09:30:08 AM »

Not sure on that claim.

Senior Portuguese police official claims German 'prime suspect' Christian Brueckner is INNOCENT of Maddie McCann murder, and was thoroughly investigated four years ago
The police official said there is 'no evidence' Christian Brueckner was involved

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8397265/German-prime-suspect-Maddie-McCann-case-Christian-Brueckner-INNOCENT-says-Portuguese-police.html
I'm not interested in what the former police chief has to say, there was certainly acknowledgement recently reported in the press that the PJ are involved in investigating CB.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1607 on: August 14, 2020, 09:34:19 AM »
Of course this is one news report that the sceptics will have no problem in dismissing
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-fundamental-evidence-22339764
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1608 on: August 14, 2020, 10:07:57 AM »
Quite obviously the police are working on the information they have and we will find that out what that may be in the fullness of time ... and it seems there will be no immediate rush for that as it seems Brueckner will be going nowhere any time soon.

I think you are right to be concerned about Madeleine's siblings though.  Well done you to think about them.
Why don't you and I make a start on a campaign to encourage immediate removal of the filth and misinformation which has been posted about them and their family over the past thirteen years.
That would at least be a start in trying to make life as normal as possible for them at a fraught time like this.

You have totally got the wrong end of the stick.

The mccs are only victims of thdere own actions wich was totally irresponsable they were the grown ups and have to suffer the consequences IMO.

Maddie and twins were babies dependant on the mccs protection and were left to there fate with the action of there parents.

As yet no one knows what happened to maddie and still no proof of abduction.

My point about the twins is it is them who are still suffering through no fault of there own.

Probably listening/reading every day of what could have happened to Maddie.

No one knows what they must and will be going through...or what there thoughts are on all this.

It isn't right by any standard to continually protect the mccs and not the carnage they left behind IMO.

You dont know what happened ..I have sympathy for the twins certainly not the mccs

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1609 on: August 14, 2020, 10:12:39 AM »
So according to this article the PJ consider Cb innocent because there was involved and no reason to charge him....equals innocence

The McCanns ...no evidence according to Da Carmo...not charged...equals not innocent

Its laughable ....but there again its Portugal and the daily mail

The PJ have spoken officially, make of it what you will;

'The PJ confirms that as part of the investigation into the disappearance of a British child in the Algarve in 2007, measures are still being taken to clarify completely the situation.

'Through close coordination with the German authorities (BKA) and the Metropolitan Police, through the sharing of information and the undertaking of formal investigative and expert work, in Portugal and abroad, material was collected that indicates the possible involvement of a German national in the disappearance of the child.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8387125/New-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-discussed-online-chatroom-years-later.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1610 on: August 14, 2020, 10:13:42 AM »
Amber alerts aren’t usually issued after long and careful consideration of all the evidence I didn’t think?

Amber alerts are designed for instantaneous implementation when a child goes missing using all forms of media and publicity to alert immediate and wider communities.
In America for example, where it originated many children have been saved as a direct result of speed of action.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_alert
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1611 on: August 14, 2020, 10:30:54 AM »

Not sure on that claim.

A Portuguese police source said the new evidence against the German is "overwhelming" https://hugogloss.uol.com.br/mundo/caso-madeleine-mccann-policia-portuguesa-confirma-que-provas-contra-novo-suspeito-sao-contundentes-saiba-detalhes/

I am sure the real Portuguese police have been instrumental in much of the evidence gathering in relation to Brueckner, unless anyone anyone can come up with a better explanation for the Germans having the forensic evidence which confirmed his guilt in the American woman's rape. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1612 on: August 14, 2020, 11:05:32 AM »
You have totally got the wrong end of the stick.

The mccs are only victims of thdere own actions wich was totally irresponsable they were the grown ups and have to suffer the consequences IMO.

Maddie and twins were babies dependant on the mccs protection and were left to there fate with the action of there parents.

As yet no one knows what happened to maddie and still no proof of abduction.

My point about the twins is it is them who are still suffering through no fault of there own.

Probably listening/reading every day of what could have happened to Maddie.

No one knows what they must and will be going through...or what there thoughts are on all this.

It isn't right by any standard to continually protect the mccs and not the carnage they left behind IMO.

You dont know what happened ..I have sympathy for the twins certainly not the mccs

You are the one who appears to lack the understanding that Madeleine McCann is the victim of a heinous crime and the perpetrator of that crime is the only person responsible for it.

In my opinion blind hatred for Madeleine's parents is damaging for Madeleine and her siblings.  Hatred is a destructive emotion particularly if children are affected by it and in my opinion the McCann children neither need your type of 'sympathy' nor would they thank you for your claim to have it for them.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1613 on: August 14, 2020, 12:04:44 PM »
You are the one who appears to lack the understanding that Madeleine McCann is the victim of a heinous crime and the perpetrator of that crime is the only person responsible for it.

In my opinion blind hatred for Madeleine's parents is damaging for Madeleine and her siblings.  Hatred is a destructive emotion particularly if children are affected by it and in my opinion the McCann children neither need your type of 'sympathy' nor would they thank you for your claim to have it for them.

I believe the mccs would feel exactly the same anout your sympathy for them, all you all often do is put fuel on the fire to keep it going so jump down off that pedistal you have put yourself on.

You do them no favours whatsoever. As for blind hatred thats your words not mine.

I just think they are involved and there is nothing as yet to say they are not.

Its talking a lot of time effort and money to clear them IMO Seems an imopssible job

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1614 on: August 14, 2020, 01:11:23 PM »
I believe the mccs would feel exactly the same anout your sympathy for them, all you all often do is put fuel on the fire to keep it going so jump down off that pedistal you have put yourself on.

You do them no favours whatsoever. As for blind hatred thats your words not mine.

Its talking a lot of time effort and money to clear them IMO Seems an imopssible job

The time and money being taken and spent by three current Investigations is to find the person responsible for Madeleine's abduction.
Not to "clear" her parents.
They are not under investigation.
CB is!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1615 on: August 14, 2020, 01:15:46 PM »

The time and money being taken and spent by three current Investigations is to find the person responsible for Madeleine's abduction.
Not to "clear" her parents.
They are not under investigation.
CB is!

They are not cleared either.. seems to me just not enough evidence to stand alone.

Asfor CB being under investigation seems to mean nothing

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1616 on: August 14, 2020, 01:21:21 PM »
They are not cleared either.. seems to me just not enough evidence to stand alone.

Are Madeleine's parents presently being investigated by any police force?

Is CB presently the subject of current police investigations?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1617 on: August 14, 2020, 01:25:01 PM »

In my opinion you are in denial ... but that is entirely your problem and I don't suppose there is anything you can do about it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1618 on: August 14, 2020, 01:40:17 PM »

It means nothing to you, but really who cares what it means to you?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1619 on: August 14, 2020, 02:06:01 PM »
I go along with Brückner’s inmate and housemate friend, Tatschl, that it is probable that Brückner took Madeleine from her bed but that he didn’t kill her, but rather sold or passed her on for whatever reason.

Immediately before Madeleine vanished, he talked about having a lot of money coming in for a dirty job didn't he ?   Personally, from other facts passed on to SY and what has gone on historically, I am inclined to think that, if he was involved, he was commissioned.

But it is noticeable that Bruckner has never actually touched a child, as far as we know.   But have I missed something ?