Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121293 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1620 on: August 14, 2020, 02:12:36 PM »
Immediately before Madeleine vanished, he talked about having a lot of money coming in for a dirty job didn't he ?   Personally, from other facts passed on to SY and what has gone on historically, I am inclined to think that, if he was involved, he was commissioned.

But it is noticeable that Bruckner has never actually touched a child, as far as we know.   But have I missed something ?

He features in images on the memory sticks he left buried but not in what context. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1621 on: August 14, 2020, 02:13:52 PM »
Immediately before Madeleine vanished, he talked about having a lot of money coming in for a dirty job didn't he ?   Personally, from other facts passed on to SY and what has gone on historically, I am inclined to think that, if he was involved, he was commissioned.

But it is noticeable that Bruckner has never actually touched a child, as far as we know.   But have I missed something ?
In that documentary didn't the German police say he had 17 offences against his name.  We don't know the full list of crimes he has been convicted of.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1622 on: August 14, 2020, 02:22:01 PM »
In my opinion you are in denial ... but that is entirely your problem and I don't suppose there is anything you can do about it.

Or you.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1623 on: August 14, 2020, 02:24:57 PM »
Are Madeleine's parents presently being investigated by any police force?

Is CB presently the subject of current police investigations?

Yes and the way its going will come to nothing ...like predicted in the first place.

But you never know what could get dragged up in the prosses if they think Maddie is dead.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1624 on: August 14, 2020, 02:57:44 PM »

Yes, Sadie. He said that he has a horrible job to do tomorrow in PdL and that she will not see him for a while. He has been convicted for sexual assault but as far as I know there is no murder charge/s against him. I too think he has been commissioned and is part of a much bigger investigation and that that is also the reason why the investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance is been kept alive and on-going.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1625 on: August 14, 2020, 03:01:17 PM »
In that documentary didn't the German police say he had 17 offences against his name.  We don't know the full list of crimes he has been convicted of.
Here is a timeline:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner-a-timeline

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1626 on: August 14, 2020, 03:05:57 PM »

What interests me is his visit to Sylt during the summer of 2007. If Madeleine was taken to order, this island may be of significance. My opinion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1627 on: August 14, 2020, 03:07:07 PM »
Yes and the way its going will come to nothing ...like predicted in the first place.

But you never know what could get dragged up in the prosses if they think Maddie is dead.

Or it might lead to a successful prosecution...

Offline John

« Reply #1628 on: August 14, 2020, 03:10:21 PM »

He has previously molested children.  Brueckner served 18 months in prison for a sex attack on a young girl in his homeland when he was a teen. When he was 17 years old he was convicted in Germany for burglaries and sex crimes.

He molested a six-year-old girl in Bavaria, in 1994, only stopping when she began to scream and cry.

A thoroughly nasty POS.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline The General

« Reply #1629 on: August 14, 2020, 03:17:21 PM »
What interests me is his visit to Sylt during the summer of 2007. If Madeleine was taken to order, this island may be of significance. My opinion.
Besides being a proper paedo, he was a surf bum - hence the array of vans.
I've been to Sylt twice - it's a haven for surfers - there's not much else there.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1630 on: August 14, 2020, 04:38:48 PM »
Besides being a proper paedo, he was a surf bum - hence the array of vans.
I've been to Sylt twice - it's a haven for surfers - there's not much else there.
The island is also said to be popular amongst the rich and famous with very expensive property?

Offline Myster

« Reply #1631 on: August 14, 2020, 05:14:04 PM »
The island is also said to be popular amongst the rich and famous with very expensive property?
The paperwork, obtained exclusively by The Sun, was used to hold paedophile Christian B when he fled to Italy in 2018.

It said he and a man named as Alexander Zaspel had been shipping drugs to the northern German holiday isle of Sylt.

Christian B used cash from the Algarve burglaries to buy two kilograms 8,000 Euro worth of marijuana from a source in Berlin and with Zaspel sold it for 10,000 Euro.

With the profit they bought a further eight kilograms of marijuana making another 16,000 Euro and the drugs were supplied to pubs and clubs on the German holiday island of Sylt popular with footballers and VIPs.

Both were eventually arrested and convicted in 2011 but Christian B failed to serve his sentence and was caught in Milan after reporting his passport stolen.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11890671/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-left-portugal-days-before-her-disappearance-to-set-up-drugs-network/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1632 on: August 14, 2020, 05:18:34 PM »
The paperwork, obtained exclusively by The Sun, was used to hold paedophile Christian B when he fled to Italy in 2018.

It said he and a man named as Alexander Zaspel had been shipping drugs to the northern German holiday isle of Sylt.

Christian B used cash from the Algarve burglaries to buy two kilograms 8,000 Euro worth of marijuana from a source in Berlin and with Zaspel sold it for 10,000 Euro.

With the profit they bought a further eight kilograms of marijuana making another 16,000 Euro and the drugs were supplied to pubs and clubs on the German holiday island of Sylt popular with footballers and VIPs.

Both were eventually arrested and convicted in 2011 but Christian B failed to serve his sentence and was caught in Milan after reporting his passport stolen.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11890671/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-left-portugal-days-before-her-disappearance-to-set-up-drugs-network/
Thank you for the information, Myster.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1633 on: August 14, 2020, 05:36:28 PM »

Not a hint of abduction when drugs are so profitable.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1634 on: August 14, 2020, 05:41:30 PM »
Not a hint of abduction when drugs are so profitable.
If he did abduct MM it wasn't to sell her to the highest bidder.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.