Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1665 on: August 15, 2020, 11:34:58 AM »

Hang on,  Amaral said an officer knocked on CB's door got no answer and didn't go back.   Now all of a sudden he was investigated and ruled out!   Which is it?

I can't understand how the Portuguese failed to prosecute CB for the rape,  wasn't there a hair found?

The reason he was ruled out of the Mccann case is perhaps the reason that trapped him in the rape case,forensics!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:40:14 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1666 on: August 15, 2020, 12:39:32 PM »
The reason he was ruled out of the Mccann case is perhaps the reason that trapped him in the rape case,forensics!

They did not even have his DNA.
He was not trapped in the rape case. PJ would never connect him with that case, only because Germans insisted it he was charged.
The Irish girls rape case, in contrary, had the evidence destroyed because they could not match it with anyone in their database.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1667 on: August 15, 2020, 02:01:02 PM »
They did not even have his DNA.
He was not trapped in the rape case. PJ would never connect him with that case, only because Germans insisted it he was charged.
The Irish girls rape case, in contrary, had the evidence destroyed because they could not match it with anyone in their database.

What I cannot understand is that the Portuguese knew CB was a sex offender as he told them.  So,  when the hair was found on the bed when they investigated the rape,   why didn't they investigate CB?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1668 on: August 15, 2020, 02:04:09 PM »
Any idiot can say that without a shred of evidence to support it.  The Germans are looking pretty stupid right now, their failure to properly communicate any details to the parents of a missing child are woeful.
What you have to understand is - they may look pretty stupid to you, but that is not necessarily a view shared by the vast majority of people.  I don't think they look stupid because I understand that they are working on an investigation the details of which are largely unknown to the general public.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1669 on: August 15, 2020, 03:24:46 PM »
What I cannot understand is that the Portuguese knew CB was a sex offender as he told them.  So,  when the hair was found on the bed when they investigated the rape,   why didn't they investigate CB?

As he wasn't arrested and tried for child molestation in Portugal why would they record it and where?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1670 on: August 15, 2020, 03:31:31 PM »
As he wasn't arrested and tried for child molestation in Portugal why would they record it and where?

The good news is everyone will know about him now

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1671 on: August 15, 2020, 03:42:15 PM »

You are beginning to sound desperate.  Why would you care so much about a Convicted Paedophile?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1672 on: August 15, 2020, 03:46:13 PM »
The good news is everyone will know about him now

This is the only good news that I can see at the moment.  And all documented.  It is going to take some doing to defend him against this.

But no doubt someone will try.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1673 on: August 15, 2020, 04:26:17 PM »
You are beginning to sound desperate.  Why would you care so much about a Convicted Paedophile?

Considering that he was extradited to Germany on paedophile charges a fact which apparently he admitted to a Portuguese Judge ... I think it should have been very simple for the Judicial Police to put two and two together.  Had they been the slightest bit interested.

Unfortunately the case coordinator of Madeleine's case Amaral's interest didn't progress beyond the McCanns and their friends.
A drum which he continues to beat despite a real contender unearthed by some joined up police work turning up highlighting just how dire his investigation actually was.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1674 on: August 15, 2020, 04:31:24 PM »

You would think they would have recorded it when he told them.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1675 on: August 15, 2020, 04:35:31 PM »
Considering that he was extradited to Germany on paedophile charges a fact which apparently he admitted to a Portuguese Judge ... I think it should have been very simple for the Judicial Police to put two and two together.  Had they been the slightest bit interested.

Unfortunately the case coordinator of Madeleine's case Amaral's interest didn't progress beyond the McCanns and their friends.
A drum which he continues to beat despite a real contender unearthed by some joined up police work turning up highlighting just how dire his investigation actually was.

You are right.  The more days go by then the more dire The PJ Investigation led by Amaral becomes.

It is all quite plain to me of what was going on.  Choose a suspect and then endeavour to fit them up.  No hard work or brains needed.  I knew that thirteen years ago.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1676 on: August 15, 2020, 04:37:35 PM »
You would think they would have recorded it when he told them.

But somehow they missed that Big, Red Flag.  but then his name wasn't McCann.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1677 on: August 15, 2020, 04:37:46 PM »
You are right.  The more days go by then the more dire The PJ Investigation led by Amaral becomes.

It is all quite plain to me of what was going on.  Choose a suspect and then endeavour to fit them up.  No hard work or brains needed.  I knew that thirteen years ago.

The PJ have had 13 years to charge the McCanns...what are they waiting for

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1678 on: August 15, 2020, 04:39:34 PM »
The PJ have had 13 years to charge the McCanns...what are they waiting for

A chance for Kate McCann to fall down the Police Station Stairs?

Offline John

« Reply #1679 on: August 15, 2020, 05:39:25 PM »
A chance for Kate McCann to fall down the Police Station Stairs?

You mean to trip up?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.