Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121276 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1710 on: August 15, 2020, 11:23:34 PM »
Funny that you care so much about the reputation of a foreign police force but can’t wrap your head around supporters caring about Madeleine or her family.

It seems to me that 'caring about Madeleine and her family' too often involves blaming the Portuguese police and Judiciary. Those doing so should at least try to pinpoint who they're blaming and exactly how they failed imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1711 on: August 15, 2020, 11:34:02 PM »
I already have, Love.

I thought that you might have done  ?{)(** .   8((()*/

There are a few others who might work it out too

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1712 on: August 15, 2020, 11:36:49 PM »
Because they don't want any rape crimes  being logged in their tourist resours?
Because CB is VEEEEERY manipulative and they never thought it could have been him?
Because they never took his DNA?

So when Germans came up with evidence and requested the evidence in old lady's rape being compared with CB this is when they first time had a match.
Maybe they send the rape DNA evidence to Germany and then the Germans compared it with CB?
It would be very interesting to know how this worked!
Even the Germans were not connecting things well. How many times they missed CB due to regional communications issues. It might be the same with Portugal.

I think the Irish rape victim was told that it was bad for tourism.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1713 on: August 15, 2020, 11:40:28 PM »
It seems to me that 'caring about Madeleine and her family' too often involves blaming the Portuguese police and Judiciary. Those doing so should at least try to pinpoint who they're blaming and exactly how they failed imo.
So you’re actively soliciting more criticism of the PJ?  It’s all been said a million times before but if you insist perhaps best start a new thread about their incompetence, this one is about CB never being charged.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1714 on: August 15, 2020, 11:41:24 PM »

Easy Peasy.  Amaral.  He decided on the morning after that Kate McCann had done it.  After that it was all down hill.  But only for Amaral.  What a horrid, little man he is, who never proved anything.

Personally, I only hope that his creditors got paid the colossal amounts of money that he owed.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1715 on: August 15, 2020, 11:43:53 PM »
I thought that you might have done  ?{)(** .   8((()*/

There are a few others who might work it out too

My thoughts on the subject are a little less convoluted than yours.  I think it was plain graft.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1716 on: August 16, 2020, 01:28:20 AM »
This is now beyond parody.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1717 on: August 16, 2020, 02:05:52 AM »
This is now beyond parody.

My thoughts precisely.  It should be funny, but sadly it isn't.  Bon Soir my friend, even if only occasionally.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1718 on: August 16, 2020, 08:40:50 AM »
So you’re actively soliciting more criticism of the PJ?  It’s all been said a million times before but if you insist perhaps best start a new thread about their incompetence, this one is about CB never being charged.

I have seen all the criticisms of the PJ and the Portuguese Judiciary and they're mostly unfounded opinions.

Armchair detectives pontificate in hindsight that the PJ 'should have done this' or 'didn't do that' without knowing or caring whether it was possible or reasonable at the time.

The Judiciary are accused of incompetence solely on the grounds that they didn't rubber stamp the McCann's pursuit of Amaral imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1719 on: August 16, 2020, 08:49:10 AM »
I have seen all the criticisms of the PJ and the Portuguese Judiciary and they're mostly unfounded opinions.

Armchair detectives pontificate in hindsight that the PJ 'should have done this' or 'didn't do that' without knowing or caring whether it was possible or reasonable at the time.

The Judiciary are accused of incompetence solely on the grounds that they didn't rubber stamp the McCann's pursuit of Amaral imo.
My criticism of the PJ is based on evidence and cannot be disputed. Their abject failure to understand the alerts and forensics

Offline Carana

« Reply #1720 on: August 16, 2020, 09:17:02 AM »
Because they don't want any rape crimes  being logged in their tourist resours?
Because CB is VEEEEERY manipulative and they never thought it could have been him?
Because they never took his DNA?

So when Germans came up with evidence and requested the evidence in old lady's rape being compared with CB this is when they first time had a match.
Maybe they send the rape DNA evidence to Germany and then the Germans compared it with CB?
It would be very interesting to know how this worked!
Even the Germans were not connecting things well. How many times they missed CB due to regional communications issues. It might be the same with Portugal.

I'm trying to piece this together, albeit with difficulty as reports appear to vary.

Re witness statements of "friends" who'd either been asked to a) get rid of stuff in one of his abodes, or b) stolen his video camera, they apparently saw videos of 2 rapes, didn't know what to do with it and got rid of it, but were able to describe what they'd seen.

"... The friend claimed: “Then the man sat on the bed and pulled the mask off his face. Then I thought: That can’t be.” He had recognised his friend.

The [71-year-old's rape] case had remained unsolved until a Portuguese police cold case team linked the rape to the testimony of the two acquaintances who had stolen the video camera. The alleged video was not shown in court and is not thought to be in police possession."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/10/new-german-madeleine-mccann-suspect-everything-know/

But, timewise, I can't make sense of the PT cold-case team latching onto witness statements *during* a trial, which makes me think that the German PT had shared info with PT during their investigation... which led to digging out the unidentified hair.

To double-check, but unless I'm mistaken, the hair wasn't tested for a DNA profile until 2017 / 2018, by the German police. Cf The ITV programme around 27mins ish.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1721 on: August 16, 2020, 09:55:25 AM »
Madeleine McCann 'not the only victim' of Christian Brueckner, chief prosecutor in case says

Donal Lynch
August 16 2020 06:00 AM

The chief prosecutor in the Madeleine McCann investigation in Germany has said that authorities there believe that Christian Brueckner, the man suspected of abducting the little girl, may have had accomplices.

"Our investigation is focused on this suspect, but we're not ruling out that he may have worked with others and that there are other persons who may be of interest," Hans Christian Wolters told the Sunday Independent.

"We have also had indications that there may be other victims of the suspect, and there was evidence to this effect. However, I can't say at the moment how concrete these indications were and whether they can bring progress to the investigation."

On Friday, German police resumed their search of an allotment near Hanover with metal detectors and radar equipment. The site is about 65 kilometres from Braunschweig where Brueckner was last registered as living. The foundations of a cabin which stood on the site have been removed, German news agency DPA has reported.

The lawyer for Brueckner, Friedrich Fulscher, said on Thursday that he believes the main witness against his client is a criminal who swapped information for police favours. The witness is believed to have told German police that Brueckner told him what had happened to Madeleine, who disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007.

Fulscher derided the witness as "the worst you can get" and said that Brueckner has no faith in the legal process in Germany.

However, chief prosecutor Wolters said: "In Germany, everyone gets a fair trial, and I think the last trial that Christian B was involved in was also fair."

Wolters acknowledged that the fact Brueckner's name and face have been published across the world would make the case more difficult, but he added: "I do believe that the justices here in Germany are experienced in deciding what a witness has really observed or heard and what has merely been reported in the media."

In July, a Portuguese woman told Portuguese police that she had seen a girl in 2017, whom she believed matched Madeleine's description. The girl spoke German, the woman said.

"We know about the woman in Portugal and we've been in touch with authorities there, but it doesn't change the fact that we are certain that Madeleine is, in fact, dead," Mr Wolters said.

"We have made progress with the investigation, I can say that."

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-not-the-only-victim-of-christian-brueckner-chief-prosecutor-in-case-says-39452899.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1722 on: August 16, 2020, 10:41:03 AM »
I'm trying to piece this together, albeit with difficulty as reports appear to vary.

Re witness statements of "friends" who'd either been asked to a) get rid of stuff in one of his abodes, or b) stolen his video camera, they apparently saw videos of 2 rapes, didn't know what to do with it and got rid of it, but were able to describe what they'd seen.

"... The friend claimed: “Then the man sat on the bed and pulled the mask off his face. Then I thought: That can’t be.” He had recognised his friend.

The [71-year-old's rape] case had remained unsolved until a Portuguese police cold case team linked the rape to the testimony of the two acquaintances who had stolen the video camera. The alleged video was not shown in court and is not thought to be in police possession."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/10/new-german-madeleine-mccann-suspect-everything-know/

But, timewise, I can't make sense of the PT cold-case team latching onto witness statements *during* a trial, which makes me think that the German PT had shared info with PT during their investigation... which led to digging out the unidentified hair.

To double-check, but unless I'm mistaken, the hair wasn't tested for a DNA profile until 2017 / 2018, by the German police. Cf The ITV programme around 27mins ish.

Once the media get involved they muddy the waters imo. They publish rumours and part facts indiscriminately.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1723 on: August 16, 2020, 02:33:16 PM »
Madeleine McCann 'not the only victim' of Christian Brueckner, chief prosecutor in case says

Donal Lynch
August 16 2020 06:00 AM

The chief prosecutor in the Madeleine McCann investigation in Germany has said that authorities there believe that Christian Brueckner, the man suspected of abducting the little girl, may have had accomplices.

"Our investigation is focused on this suspect, but we're not ruling out that he may have worked with others and that there are other persons who may be of interest," Hans Christian Wolters told the Sunday Independent.

"We have also had indications that there may be other victims of the suspect, and there was evidence to this effect. However, I can't say at the moment how concrete these indications were and whether they can bring progress to the investigation."

On Friday, German police resumed their search of an allotment near Hanover with metal detectors and radar equipment. The site is about 65 kilometres from Braunschweig where Brueckner was last registered as living. The foundations of a cabin which stood on the site have been removed, German news agency DPA has reported.

The lawyer for Brueckner, Friedrich Fulscher, said on Thursday that he believes the main witness against his client is a criminal who swapped information for police favours. The witness is believed to have told German police that Brueckner told him what had happened to Madeleine, who disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007.

Fulscher derided the witness as "the worst you can get" and said that Brueckner has no faith in the legal process in Germany.

However, chief prosecutor Wolters said: "In Germany, everyone gets a fair trial, and I think the last trial that Christian B was involved in was also fair."

Wolters acknowledged that the fact Brueckner's name and face have been published across the world would make the case more difficult, but he added: "I do believe that the justices here in Germany are experienced in deciding what a witness has really observed or heard and what has merely been reported in the media."

In July, a Portuguese woman told Portuguese police that she had seen a girl in 2017, whom she believed matched Madeleine's description. The girl spoke German, the woman said.

"We know about the woman in Portugal and we've been in touch with authorities there, but it doesn't change the fact that we are certain that Madeleine is, in fact, dead," Mr Wolters said.

"We have made progress with the investigation, I can say that."

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-not-the-only-victim-of-christian-brueckner-chief-prosecutor-in-case-says-39452899.html

You cam copy/past as much as you want.it doesnt prove he abducted Maddie

Only that he is a nasty piece of work.......seems there was hundreds of them about as bad or even worse as him.

HWC believes maddie is dead ...so does GA.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1724 on: August 16, 2020, 02:42:00 PM »
You cam copy/past as much as you want.it doesnt prove he abducted Maddie

Only that he is a nasty piece of work.......seems there was hundreds of them about as bad or even worse as him.

HWC believes maddie is dead ...so does GA.

There is no proof Maddie had an accident and died in the apartment...

I beleive maddie is dead too