Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121292 times)

Offline Carana

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1725 on: August 16, 2020, 02:47:16 PM »
Once the media get involved they muddy the waters imo. They publish rumours and part facts indiscriminately.

I'm very aware of that.

However,

The man they’re targeting is Christian B., 43. At the time of her disappearance, he was living in the area around Praia da Luz, the resort where the McCanns were spending their holidays. It was the very place where he has been accused of raping an elderly woman two years earlier. In 1994, he was convicted for the first time for sexually abusing a child.
https://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/madeleine-mccann-a-possible-suspect-in-the-maddie-case-a-09cdb4e7-faa1-4277-bf10-a8ae255d8247

"In 1994, WDR reports, a court in Würzburg gave him a two-year suspended jail sentence for sexually abusing a child. Christian B was 17 at the time.

(...)

German police say the suspect lived in Portugal's Algarve holiday area between 1995 and 2007, doing odd jobs, including as a waiter, but also burgling hotel rooms and holiday flats."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52937626

If he left Germany during the time of his suspended sentence, it would make sense that the German authorities wanted to haul him back.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1726 on: August 16, 2020, 03:09:14 PM »
You cam copy/past as much as you want.it doesnt prove he abducted Maddie

Only that he is a nasty piece of work.......seems there was hundreds of them about as bad or even worse as him.

HWC believes maddie is dead ...so does GA.

Nothing is 'proved' as far as Madeleine is concerned and I think that in great measure that might very well be something that Amaral should feel black burning shame about.

His initial energies were expended on deciding what had happened, then striving with every sinew to 'prove' it while his investigation studiously ignored issues which might have led not only to the police knocking politely on Brueckner's door but to them knocking it down.

He has spent the last thirteen years persecuting innocent people ~ even writing a book to commemorate his ineptitude while individuals such as Brueckner never once entered into the safe little bubble that is his mind.

For example ...
Crucial Madeleine McCann case questions that remain unanswered after a decade
Irish journalist John McGee was holidaying in Praia da Luz when the little girl went missing. In a compelling account, he says we seem to be no nearer to the truth

May 2 2017

Snip
Somewhat oblivious to what was unfolding on the streets below us, my wife and I and our daughter, who was only a few months older than Madeleine, went to bed in the Estrela da Luz apartment complex a couple of hundred yards from where Madeleine disappeared.

Having just returned from dinner in a nearby restaurant, we could hear commotion four floors below us on the street. It eventually moved on to another street and, thinking nothing of it, we headed for our wine-induced and, in hindsight, selfish slumber.

*******************************************************************************************

A little English girl has gone missing overnight, we were told by one of the women working on the reception of the apartment complex. Hastily printed photos of a pretty, young blonde child had been left at hotel and apartment reception desks.
This was the same Madeleine McCann we had seen tagging along with her mother as she pushed her twins in a double buggy up the hill.
This was happening to the same family we had passed on several occasions days before as we walked down towards the supermarket.
This was the same Gerry McCann we had seen playing tennis several days earlier.

*******************************************************************************************

At no stage of the initial investigation, however, did local police attempt to interview us or anyone in our apartment complex, despite its proximity to the Ocean Club resort.
In our case, certain things we had witnessed over the previous week and indeed on the night of Madeleine's disappearance might have been of use to them.

The suspicious looking characters hanging around Hugo Beatty's bar two nights earlier - one of whom resembled the identikit photo issued by the Metropolitan Police years later; the pick-up-style truck that sped past us as we walked back to the apartment from the restaurant that fateful night; the elderly bearded man videoing children at a nearby theme park three days before.

At the time, their possible significance meant nothing to us, but they might have been of some help.
It was only when we arrived back in Dublin five days later that we felt compelled to volunteer statements to the gardai, who then passed them on to Interpol, by then already on the case.
Presumably, Interpol then passed them on to the Portuguese police.

In addition, the many photos we had taken during our holiday that might have provided clues or identified 'people of interest' in and around Praia da Luz and Lagos were uploaded to a website that was set up by the investigation.

We never heard anything back from the Portuguese police, who in July 2008 officially closed the case.

... the Find Madeleine campaign never gave up hope, and a concerted effort was made to keep it in the headlines, something that irked the Portuguese police considerably.

Of particular interest to the Metropolitan Police was the speeding pick-up truck that flew past us on the way home from the restaurant and the three suspicious looking in Hugo Beatty's bar.
It later emerged that two waiters working in the restaurant also noticed a man acting suspiciously in a phone box across the road earlier in the evening.
And one of the subsequent identikit photos published by the Metropolitan Police of two men they wanted to talk to resembled one of the men we'd spotted in the bar.

After carrying out a cell-dump of all mobile phone activity in the Praia da Luz area in the lead-up to Madeleine's disappearance and the days after, the Metropolitan Police were also able to identify all the telephone numbers we dialled, as well as the numbers that had dialled us during that period.
As is the norm in such cases, details of all calls made and received were submitted as part of our statements.

The use of cell-dumps has helped police gain convictions in several high-profile murder cases in the past, and nowadays cell-dumps are almost as useful to the police as fingerprints or DNA.
It was later reported by several UK newspapers that the cell-dump turned up a large number of telephone calls and texts in and around the Ocean Club between a group of men around the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

Nothing ever came of it.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/crucial-madeleine-mccann-case-questions-that-remain-unanswered-after-a-decade-35670997.html

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8513.msg428959#msg428959
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1727 on: August 16, 2020, 03:56:18 PM »
Nothing is 'proved' as far as Madeleine is concerned and I think that in great measure that might very well be something that Amaral should feel black burning shame about.

------------------

He has spent the last thirteen years persecuting innocent people ~

Unless he's right, in which case he didn't, which I'm sure you'd agree, since nothing is proved as far as Madeleine is concerned.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 09:54:21 AM by Angelo222 »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1728 on: August 16, 2020, 04:18:14 PM »
I have seen all the criticisms of the PJ and the Portuguese Judiciary and they're mostly unfounded opinions.

Armchair detectives pontificate in hindsight that the PJ 'should have done this' or 'didn't do that' without knowing or caring whether it was possible or reasonable at the time.

The Judiciary are accused of incompetence solely on the grounds that they didn't rubber stamp the McCann's pursuit of Amaral imo.
It’s both possible and reasonable for them to have sent Madeleine’s bedclothes off for forensic examination, together with Cuddlecat.  Did they?  Just one item of a million things they coulda shoulda done.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1729 on: August 16, 2020, 05:19:11 PM »
There is no proof Maddie had an accident and died in the apartment...

I beleive maddie is dead too

No proof CB took her either. or she was infact abducted.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1730 on: August 16, 2020, 05:29:04 PM »
No proof CB took her either. or she was infact abducted.

Thats what the germans are working on...proof that CB took her. No one is working on the McCanns guilt apart from the crackpots on CMOMM
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 05:48:03 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1731 on: August 16, 2020, 06:05:51 PM »
My thoughts precisely.  It should be funny, but sadly it isn't.  Bon Soir my friend, even if only occasionally.

Hope for more good evenings and an enduring friendship that transcends our differences.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1732 on: August 21, 2020, 07:10:01 PM »
Hope for more good evenings and an enduring friendship that transcends our differences.

Ah well, that's just you and me.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1733 on: August 21, 2020, 07:22:43 PM »
Ah well, that's just you and me.

Well it won't include me.
Faith throws too many insults at me.......some unpleasant ones in the past week or so.
Wouldn't be comfortable company for me.
Anyway back to my baking.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1734 on: August 21, 2020, 08:02:16 PM »
Well it won't include me.
Faith throws too many insults at me.......some unpleasant ones in the past week or so.
Wouldn't be comfortable company for me.
Anyway back to my baking.

Faithlily insults me at every given opportunity.  But I laugh, because she doesn't actually mean it.  But you need to go some to spot what matters.

You do so well in defence of.  But try not to take it too personally.  I have had five years of insults and I don't care anymore.  Although there was a time when I did.  There was a time when I wondered of what on earth I was doing Moderating this misbegotten Forum.

I can only promise you that Faithlily is the least of our problems.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1735 on: August 21, 2020, 08:20:15 PM »
Faithlily insults me at every given opportunity.  But I laugh, because she doesn't actually mean it.  But you need to go some to spot what matters.

You do so well in defence of.  But try not to take it too personally.  I have had five years of insults and I don't care anymore.  Although there was a time when I did.  There was a time when I wondered of what on earth I was doing Moderating this misbegotten Forum.

I can only promise you that Faithlily is the least of our problems.

I'm definitely with Erngarth on this... I don't take any insults seriously but I think no one should extend the insults to family who don't even post here....I find  the General quite pleasant and entertaining...and spams insults are never directed towards individual members
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 08:25:14 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1736 on: August 21, 2020, 08:27:24 PM »
It’s both possible and reasonable for them to have sent Madeleine’s bedclothes off for forensic examination, together with Cuddlecat.  Did they?  Just one item of a million things they coulda shoulda done.

I think that was up to the forensic people on 4th, not the PJ.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1737 on: August 21, 2020, 08:30:25 PM »

who are the forensic poeple ......surely the detectives direct what they want tested

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1738 on: August 21, 2020, 08:59:42 PM »
I'm definitely with Erngarth on this... I don't take any insults seriously but I think no one should extend the insults to family who don't even post here....I find  the General quite pleasant and entertaining...and spams insults are never directed towards individual members

So all okay then.  No problems.  Carry on.  Phew.  Thank God for that.

Hear me, Lord.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1739 on: August 21, 2020, 09:03:34 PM »

Oh, them.  Well, well.  There you go.  Nothing to do with Amaral.