Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121289 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1740 on: August 21, 2020, 09:06:51 PM »
I think that was up to the forensic people on 4th, not the PJ.
Oh I see.  The PJ are not responsible for evidence gathering.  Then they are clearly blameless in all respects, just remind me exactly what it is they do again?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1741 on: August 21, 2020, 09:29:34 PM »
Oh I see.  The PJ are not responsible for evidence gathering.  Then they are clearly blameless in all respects, just remind me e.xactly what it is they do again?

Oh do come on.  How can Amaral be responsible if the rest of The Investigation was carp as well?

They were all rubbish.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1742 on: August 21, 2020, 09:40:14 PM »
Oh I see.  The PJ are not responsible for evidence gathering.  Then they are clearly blameless in all respects, just remind me exactly what it is they do again?

The PJ stitch people up.  Case solved.  End of.  No great expense.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1743 on: August 21, 2020, 10:28:15 PM »

Has everyone bogged off to bed?  So not looking good then.

Oh Dear, I did so feel like a discussion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1744 on: August 21, 2020, 10:38:56 PM »
Faithlily insults me at every given opportunity.  But I laugh, because she doesn't actually mean it.  But you need to go some to spot what matters.

You do so well in defence of.  But try not to take it too personally.  I have had five years of insults and I don't care anymore.  Although there was a time when I did.  There was a time when I wondered of what on earth I was doing Moderating this misbegotten Forum.

I can only promise you that Faithlily is the least of our problems.

Factionalism really does win the day.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1745 on: August 21, 2020, 10:41:26 PM »
I'm definitely with Erngarth on this... I don't take any insults seriously but I think no one should extend the insults to family who don't even post here....I find  the General quite pleasant and entertaining...and spams insults are never directed towards individual members

Then we agree...I find the General very entertaining too.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 10:45:29 PM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1746 on: August 21, 2020, 10:46:29 PM »
Factionalism really does win the day.

Oh Dear, sorry.  Did I inadvertently say something pleasant about you?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1747 on: August 21, 2020, 10:46:38 PM »
Heri made the following point, which I think is interesting: if Brückner was in possession of the phone that received the call at 19:30 while at his farmhouse some 2 km from the Ocean Club, it is possible that after ending the call some 30 minutes later, for him to reach the Ocean Club on foot within the timeframe of Madeleine’s disappearance.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1748 on: August 21, 2020, 11:06:46 PM »
Oh Dear, sorry.  Did I inadvertently say something pleasant about you?

Not at all. Just thought you were made of better stuff. My mistake.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1749 on: August 21, 2020, 11:20:55 PM »
Not at all. Just thought you were made of better stuff. My mistake.

Ah well.  Was I a bit too nice?  We can't have them thinking that we are colluding.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1750 on: August 21, 2020, 11:38:44 PM »
Heri made the following point, which I think is interesting: if Brückner was in possession of the phone that received the call at 19:30 while at his farmhouse some 2 km from the Ocean Club, it is possible that after ending the call some 30 minutes later, for him to reach the Ocean Club on foot within the timeframe of Madeleine’s disappearance.

Did he inhabit a farmhouse on 3rd May 2007?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1751 on: August 21, 2020, 11:50:00 PM »

As the forensic people are the experts on what can yield forensic evidence it was left to them to gather evidence from 5A. They gathered hairs, fingerprints and a piece of the bedspread from a spare bed. Had they thought that evidence could be gathered from Madeleine's bedclothes they would have taken them too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #1752 on: August 22, 2020, 06:19:27 AM »
He (German suspect) would of course with pinpoint accuracy know when to half inch Madeleine,yeah right.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1753 on: August 22, 2020, 07:17:02 AM »
As the forensic people are the experts on what can yield forensic evidence it was left to them to gather evidence from 5A. They gathered hairs, fingerprints and a piece of the bedspread from a spare bed. Had they thought that evidence could be gathered from Madeleine's bedclothes they would have taken them too.
Why on earth would they conclude that no evidence would be found on the bedclothes of a missing child?  Did they know in advance that she hadn’t been interfered with?  Did the police tell them “nah, it’s woke and wandered mate, there won’t be anything on the bedclothes “ then or what?   I mean, honestly that’s the most pathetic bit of PJ defending I’ve heard to date.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1754 on: August 22, 2020, 08:02:43 AM »
He (German suspect) would of course with pinpoint accuracy know when to half inch Madeleine,yeah right.

How do you suppose Brueckner was able to 'home in' on the vulnerable woman living on her own in the villa he entered for the purpose of raping her?

One of three perhaps ...
  • chance
  • intelligence
  • observation
Brueckner was a predator ~ he was a burglar ~ he was a career criminal ~ he was a local ~ he appears to have been invisible to the local police.

Why do you suppose there is anywhere in Luz he would have been unable to select if he had chosen it as his target?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....